Gundam/Misc. Mecha Image Request Thread V.5

The place to share your artwork.
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

Meteoid wrote:I'm after any pictures of the Wing Gundam ver. Ka, preferably in some dramatic pose. If someone can point me in the right direction that'dbe great, thanks
All you're going to find are models. Fortunately, the models are also extremely badass. =) I have more, but they'll take too long to dig up and host somewhere....

This is probably one of the only times I'll ever use this thread. Can anyone find a HI-res version of this, please? And I don't mean the wallpaper that has that bluish effect all over it....

And I'm guessing that I'm technically throwing in a request for Phoenix, but does anyone have a full and/or HI-res picture for this?? Was there ever a right half to it? I don't remember because I saved this picture years and years ago.

Many thanks in advance.
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
Sume Gai

Does anyone have some pictures of the "Suzaku of the Counterattack" version Lancelot. (yes that is different from the one from the series)
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Xanadu

"This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it" - John Adams
Strike105

I believe those would go in the "Random mecha/anime image thread".
Strike Zero

I am wondering if there exists high quality version of the original lineart for the 00 Raizer? Kinda like this, only better?

For that matter, any other high-quality original linearts would be much appreciated.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
mOONwOKA

I wonder if there are wallpapers of MSes that are not Gundam or Zaku? I'd love to have one of those on my desktop:
Aries, Virgo, Vayeate, Daughtress, Jenice, Juracg, Mahiroo, Ginn (any variant), Cgue, Astray (not Gundam), Guaiz, Guaiz R, Jegan, Geara-Doga, Gaplant,Heymalk, Quin Mantha, Zoloat.
As for Gundams, Saviour or Ashtaron would be OK too.

I spent some time scouring the net, but nothing really suited my taste. There was a nice pic of Ashtaron earlier in this thread, but it was vertical, not really suited for WP. I would prefer at least 800x600, preferably some dramatic action poses or head/bust shots, not a screencap, ass little of text ass posssible etc. etc... I understand, that beggars cannot be chosers, but maybe somebody has anything of that sort?
The day is gray, the night is black and white.
Wingnut

Jegans 1 2
Gera Doga
GuAIZ
CGUE
Gaplant Catch is that this one is a vertical wall.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
mOONwOKA

Thanks a lot, Wingnut.

Edited 2009-02-14: Xanadu, i don't see, why my post is in wrong thread... The rules for "Art nd multimedia section" say "Pretty much any type of art or multimedia is allowed here". And i don't see any stickies specifically for WP's. I didn't want to create new thread, that will surely wither after few posts, either. If you would care to explain in further detail, where should i have placed my request, i will gladly repost it there. My mistake.
Last edited by mOONwOKA on Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The day is gray, the night is black and white.
ShadowCell

I think he's talking about his own post, not yours.
Xanadu

Strike105 wrote:
I believe those would go in the "Random mecha/anime image thread".
Ugh. <.<
I screwed that up again. Sorry. /an heros
"This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it" - John Adams
CyborgZeta

Haven't posted in this thread before but I'd like to request images of Sven and/or Strike Noir from Stargazer if anyone has some.
My Anime/Manga stats.
"Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than Hell itself...That is coffee." - Godot
Wingnut

I got seven of the Noir, and two of Sven. He's with Selene in both of them. I hope you have no "objection" to that.

Sven 1 2

Strike Noir 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

SN 7 is the same as 4 with Selene in the BG.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
CyborgZeta

Nope, no objections here. Thanks very kindly Wingnut.
My Anime/Manga stats.
"Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than Hell itself...That is coffee." - Godot
Kylern

Does anyone have images of a transformable mech designed after the F-22? I already know of the 2nd Gen Gundam from 00 but I would like something different.

Preferably I'd like images of the differents modes too. Thanks in advance.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Strike Zero

Kylern wrote:Does anyone have images of a transformable mech designed after the F-22? I already know of the 2nd Gen Gundam from 00 but I would like something different.

Preferably I'd like images of the differents modes too. Thanks in advance.
I don't know if it's transformable, but here's an F-22 mecha for ya.

*flees*
Kylern

You know thats cute..., Next time I join a Mechagirl RPG I'll come back for that image.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Strike Zero

Seraphic wrote:And I'm guessing that I'm technically throwing in a request for Phoenix, but does anyone have a full and/or HI-res picture for this?? Was there ever a right half to it? I don't remember because I saved this picture years and years ago.
I couldn't believe it when I found it, but here it is.
Outlaw

I need some reference materials and was wondering if anyone had some images of mecha "flying in formation" or generally in action. Preferably without a single unit front and center like you would see on a model kit box. Thanks in advance.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

Strike Zero wrote:
Seraphic wrote:And I'm guessing that I'm technically throwing in a request for Phoenix, but does anyone have a full and/or HI-res picture for this?? Was there ever a right half to it? I don't remember because I saved this picture years and years ago.
I couldn't believe it when I found it, but here it is.
Holy shit. o,o Thanks!

Damn, this picture looks really nice at this size. =) It was just in Sandrum's photostream? I might have actually skipped over it by accident a few times then. >.> It takes me an entire day to sift through all of those images.... And who the heck is Shukoh Murase I wonder.

I'm gonna show this to Phoenix now, and I'll be sure to credit you. Thanks again, sir. =o

Now if we can figure something about the other request....
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel