Nightwing's Alternate Universe: Hydra Aqua Trooper!

The place to share your artwork.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Nightwing03 wrote:Leo Blaze Trooper

Now to copy and paste...

Yay! I have my groove back! Originally, i was going to do a Konig Throne Gundam, but i lose interest 1/4 of the way. I wanted to finish this before th holiday ends so i spent all day working non stop on it
Oh i know Leo Blaze is a Zoid but it sorta fitted the desc of the pic, you know, lion-esque head, red and orange body. Oh and yes i know it looks like something out of Halo. XD

Credits: Borrow the design of the Chest off of Shori's Epsilon <---Awesome design btw.
Wow, that design looks like it came out of some Tokusatou show.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Nightwing03

I have no idea what a Tokusatou show is, but i'll just go with it XD

Wolf Panzer Trooper
The artillery variant of the Leo Blaze Trooper, who knew i could use model kits pictures for frankening O_O. Arms+Chest+Boosters+BFG all came from some kit bash of the buster gundam that was based on the Tallgeese. Took me around 2.5 days to complete.
♣♦♠♥
Turinu

Nicely made; maybe I should start putting my designs up on DevArt, lol.

I must say this beats your first design of the Trooper. It looks nice and buff, definitely a good design for something wielding such a big gun.

I feel like I'm being left behind, considering I haven't worked on a franken in quite some time, XD.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Nightwing03 wrote:I have no idea what a Tokusatou show is, but i'll just go with it XD
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokusatsu

More specificlaly it reminds me of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdVOuXqJNZQ
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Nightwing03

I've seen your dA account, it has nothing in it i think :P Oh and what happened to that franken you showed me a while back?

Hmm....Rescue force, the helmets do look striking similar to my Trooper series ones...
♣♦♠♥
Turinu

I got lazy and stopped working on it, lol. Now I'm working on a redesign of my Aethyr EP, XD.

As for my DevArt account... geez, it's pretty much dead. I might as well make a brand new one and put up a few works.
Nightwing03

ARGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! FRANKEN BLOCK! I honestly have no clue in what parts to use for my Aquatic Trooper <_< So i need suggestions from you guys. I'm trying to avoid Zeonic designs because they seem a bit too curvey to me and the Trooper is more of a blocky design.

Parts i've already taken into consideration:
Aqua GM (Shoulders and perhapes thrusters on legs)
Zee Zulu ( Right arm Claw)
Some Strike Gundam Kitbash (Main weapon)
♣♦♠♥
Josh

Both the Troopers look really nice man, personally I'd say they're your best ones to date. Funny too that I know the exact Buster kitbash you used in the Panzer. XD
Nightwing03

Yea, those kitbashes are awesome, i need to find some more like that. Do you know where to possibly get the scans?
♣♦♠♥
Josh

Nightwing03 wrote:Yea, those kitbashes are awesome, i need to find some more like that. Do you know where to possibly get the scans?
To be honest like with most of the resources I have at my disposal, I found the picture of the kitbash on 4chan. I wouldn't know offhand where to find scans of kitbashes positioned in ways you could use them in frankens but try places like fitchenfoo's site or just try googling kitbashes. If I recall years ago I frequented this site that had monthly contests for Gundam models and had some very nice kitbashes and whatnot. I forget the name and have no idea if the site even still exists but you can try.
Nightwing03

Tallgeese Flag aka Altair Flag

Based on this kitbash

Took me around 2 days to finish and since Tallgeese Flag doesnt sound very good, i changed it to Altair Flag since "Altair" is the brightest star in the constellation Aquila. Aquila also means Eagle in latin and since theres an Eagle on the Tallgeese Shield, so i thought it'd be fitting. Also it sorta goes with Wing's naming theme.
♣♦♠♥
Wingnut

Most people on /m/ call it the Flageese.
Still your name works too and this is a nice rendering of the model.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Turinu

The head could use a little work, but nonetheless this is a fine piece based off of that kitbash. Good job, :o
Dynames

Nightwing03 wrote:Tallgeese Flag aka Altair Flag

Based on this kitbash

Took me around 2 days to finish and since Tallgeese Flag doesnt sound very good, i changed it to Altair Flag since "Altair" is the brightest star in the constellation Aquila. Aquila also means Eagle in latin and since theres an Eagle on the Tallgeese Shield, so i thought it'd be fitting. Also it sorta goes with Wing's naming theme.
NICE!!! that is just awesome
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiBQvDu2KCk
One reason why 0083 Stardust Memory is one of the Best
T.V.

That´s a very nice rendition of the famed kitbash, Nightwing!
Flaggerbasting indeed.[/lamejoke]

I actually prefer it over the kitbash, because of its superior execution. ;)
Nightwing03

Since a lot of people seem to like here and on dA, i'm gonna take a big step and post it on /m/. As for the head...yea it was pretty hard mounting it on since it doesnt really have a neck,
♣♦♠♥
Nightwing03

Hover Car
And heres another angel which looks almost exactly the same as the other one XD

Mde from google sketchup ~ pretty much my first proper time using it so i think i did okay..Advice and comments welcome =D
♣♦♠♥
Nightwing03

Paladin
Back to frankening! I've been too lazy to complete this one since late last year so i decided to finish it off since it starts to annoy me everytime i look in my pictures folder and see that thing only half done. So there's the final product :o
♣♦♠♥
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

Ooh. Very nice color choice. The frame looks pretty busy. =p

I think there could be some spacing issues on this guy. His torso could be slightly too big. My recommendation is to set his arms further out from the torso (but keep the shoulder armor where it is). This will make it look like it has a wider range of motion, and puts space between the arm and the body. Look at some Katoki lineart and you'll know what I mean. The legs as a whole also need to be spaced further apart at the pelvis. As it is, the top of the thighs are probably connecting to something like the base of his 'spine' instead of a more 'pelvic-like' structure. I really like the head and the shoulders.

And I'm sure people have given you hell on that left foot. Seems to be a recurring problem with frankeners. I struggle with it, too, and I'm only drawing by hand. >_> Work out these kinks and this one will be flawless.

Very good work. It's quite an attractive frame. =)
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
Nightwing03

Aha! I knew something was wrong with the legs, but i thought it was just me, so i just pretty much need to make the waist wider and space out the legs to fix that problem. The arms i can pretty much instantly fix that so hopefully ill be able to finish the tweeked version tomorrow! Oh and the left foot, is it because it looks flat? Cheers for the tips Seraphic!
♣♦♠♥