Nightwing's Alternate Universe: Hydra Aqua Trooper!

The place to share your artwork.
Nightwing03

Hmm...Now that i look at it , it does look sort've plain compared to the upper body. Alright then guys, what do you suggest i should add onto the legs? Cause i have no clue.
♣♦♠♥
Turinu

I still suggest my earlier suggestion! >_>
Nightwing03

Hmm..im not sure what to use as the spikes for the knee, however i'm a little confused about your other idea Shori, where is the "Guard" on the leg? But anyway that suggestion sorta gave me another idea, hopefully it'll turn out well.
♣♦♠♥
Sume Gai

the guard is as I read it is the armor attached to the leg that covers the ankles

in this case they are those blocks sticking out just above the feet.

I'd suggest pointing the spikes on the ankles backwards
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Nightwing03 wrote:Hmm..im not sure what to use as the spikes for the knee, however i'm a little confused about your other idea Shori, where is the "Guard" on the leg? But anyway that suggestion sorta gave me another idea, hopefully it'll turn out well.
Why don't you try using the leg piece from the EW version of Death Scythe Hell, and the waist armor from Dragon Gundam?
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Strike Zero

The waist armor looks fine as it is. I would recommend using parts from the Gundam Nadleeh's legs.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Dark Duel

Here's what I think: Use the Akatsuki's legs rather than the Strike E's. They're slightly more ornate, so I think they'd work better with that waist and torso.
If you want, add the spike from the EW Deathscythe Hell, but that's not really necessary.
And as for the feet, use these: http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/8715 ... thely9.jpg
If you can find a way to make the knee spike work with the Akatsuki's legs, then go for it - though IMO it's not entirely necessary.

Having said that, that really is an AWESOME Gundam. Really badass.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Nightwing03

Done...
Well, in the end i used the Nadleeh's legs and Deathscythe EW's Knee spikes. I tried to somehow incorporate the Akatsuki's legs but it didnt seem to work for some reason.
♣♦♠♥
Dark Duel

That's fine, 'cuz this fits better.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Nightwing03

WIP
Again, ill take suggestions for parts and names =D
♣♦♠♥
Omega

I'll offer a suggestion:

Parts: Use Guaiz head, along with Impulse Arms and Destiny's legs.
Backpack-wise i'd suggest something along the lines of the Force Silhouette.

Name: IMS-004 Genesis
gaspmaster

eh.. from what i see looks like you have parts of freedom and wing zero gundam shoulders from endless waltz on there... ZERO FREEDOM MWOOOHAHAHAAHAH
i christen thee ZGMF-x-0001 ZERO FREEDOM!!!

as for parts.....maybe the arms from burning gundam would lookneat.. but thats just me.
Nightwing03

Since im bored of my previous WIP, and im still lacing ideas for parts, im gonna take suggestions for Franken Ideas, since i havent done anything from 00 yet, ill be glad to take in any ideas you might have. Also, Grunt units are also accepted since ive done too many Gundam designs.

Also, i've been thinking about doing an underwater MS, not sure if its to be a Gundam or grunt though..
♣♦♠♥
Omega

Why not create an all-terrain version of the Tieren using parts from the ground and space models?
Draco Starcloud

There's only one aquatic mech in all of Gundam 00 and that's a Mobile Armor. Two if you count the Dyanmes' torpedo gun as an underwater mech.

I would suggest either an aquatic Tieren or Hellion. Maybe innovate and make something Tieren-like instead of just a Tieren.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
Nightwing03

Leo Blaze Trooper

Now to copy and paste...

Yay! I have my groove back! Originally, i was going to do a Konig Throne Gundam, but i lose interest 1/4 of the way. I wanted to finish this before th holiday ends so i spent all day working non stop on it
Oh i know Leo Blaze is a Zoid but it sorta fitted the desc of the pic, you know, lion-esque head, red and orange body. Oh and yes i know it looks like something out of Halo. XD

Credits: Borrow the design of the Chest off of Shori's Epsilon <---Awesome design btw.
♣♦♠♥
Turinu

Wooh, came out pretty sexy! May this franken be blessed by the mighty Epsilon's torso, :P

Hope you don't leave the Konig Throne just sitting there though; when you showed it to me it was pretty much done, all you needed to do was clean it up, outline it and color it (Maybe make it a bit bigger, too :P).
Toxicity

I like the head. The green sensor on top reminds me of the head of the AC on the cover of Silent Line.
Nightwing03

Shori wrote:Wooh, came out pretty sexy! May this franken be blessed by the mighty Epsilon's torso, :P

Hope you don't leave the Konig Throne just sitting there though; when you showed it to me it was pretty much done, all you needed to do was clean it up, outline it and color it (Maybe make it a bit bigger, too :P).
It came out sexy all because of the torso =D and the Konig Throne well, i might continue with it, change its color though, since ive been doing too many suits blue, so ill change it to errr....green? or yellow?

Toxicity wrote:I like the head. The green sensor on top reminds me of the head of the AC on the cover of Silent Line."
Well, i just looked up the cover of the AC: Silent Line and they do bare similar resemblence especially the "dip" on top of the head.
♣♦♠♥
Nightwing03

Well, i was cleaning out my draws when i found my Year 7 Free Drawing Art Book, the book mostly contains fantasy characters but i did throw in 1 Gundam-esque design, which my friend screwed up by adding a propellor on the head and a chunky katana -_-b. However these pictures do bring back lots of memories. ARGH NOSTALGIA MOMENT!!! Oh yes, they're mostly Knights but theres a Ninja!

http://nightwing03.deviantart.com/galle ... Characters
♣♦♠♥