BREMICS' FRANKENS Revenge of the Windam

The place to share your artwork.
Antares

I think the updated GINN was my favorite of the selection, getting better with each version. Power to the old-school workhorses! :wink: Good job!
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
Tiga

pretty nice work on those suit to bad i could not see the epyon destiny
Bremics

Antares wrote:I think the updated GINN was my favorite of the selection, getting better with each version. Power to the old-school workhorses! :wink: Good job!
Thank you, and I'm glad you liked the GINN/GINNs... its my favorite MS to franken for whatever reason.
Tiga wrote:pretty nice work on those suit to bad i could not see the epyon destiny
Thanks again and fixed the problem with the link.
Pray she never meets Athrun.
Dark Duel

I LOVE that Epyon Destiny. Darker red would be even cooler, but still awesome. Bantam's pretty sweet, and I LOVE that second custom GINN(With the Blitz shoulders).

GINN BC and ZAKU BC MkIII are my faves(ZAKU reminds me of a tweaked Prov. ZAKU I put together once, and have sadly lost)
Though one complaint, mainly because I'm uber-nitpicky: the pistols on the incomplete CGUE seem to be mounted too low for its hands to reach. D'you think maybe mounting them above that
Having said that, all awesome stuff.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Bremics

First update since Wed Jul 11, 2007.

In terms of story, the new mobile suits are placed in reverse chronological order. Meaning that the GINN HM type is piloted first and replaced by the Windam.
Strike105

Nice designs. The color scheme on the AWESOME GINN reminds me of the Blue Destiny Unit 2 and Efreet.
Bremics

Strike105 wrote:Nice designs. The color scheme on the AWESOME GINN reminds me of the Blue Destiny Unit 2 and Efreet.
Thanks! Also the color scheme is from the BDu2/Efreet, I fell in love with that color scheme at first sight.

In other news, a recolored Delta Astray!
ORegan

I like that Gunn High maneuver type. Looks sexy. :D
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Bremics

Added Alex Dino customized GuAIZ R from Destiny-AU.

Notes:
Dearka:
-uses the high-energy rifle rather than gun launcher and killed Clotho
-gets killed by Rau.
Kira:
-gets Kamille'ed at the end of series. (undecided between NT mindfuck or oxygen deprivation)
Mwu:
-is dead.
Athrun:
-doesn't get saved by Cagalli, he's MIA at the end of GS.
-Rau rants/speeches to Kira/Mwu bothers him (same frequency, blah blah) as does his last moments with his father.
-He gets saved by the trio (Hilda, Mars, Herbert), and claims to be Alex Dino, avoids his old allies.
-He cuts his hair short and pushed back (his fathers hair cut), grows some Andy Waltfield-ish sideburns and wears his sunglasses from GSD1. -He also gets a fake "Boston" accent.
-Fights with the trio in the USSA war of independence, continues waging guerrilla warfare against the EA til he mets with the Minerva a couple years later during GSD18.
-Gets more and more Rau like throughout the series, specifically after watching the surrendered/captured EA soldiers being executed with disgust and anger during GSD18. (Rau rants/speeches are being proven.)
Cagalli:
-Since Athrun is "dead", her father is dead and Kira is fucked in the head, she learned to be strong on her own during the last couple years. No whining or crying.
-Pilots the Zaku during the raid on Armory One and the "break the world" incident.
-No marriage, rescued by Freedom bullshit. Fuck Yuna, this is the same Cagalli who attacks BuCUE with rockets launchers.
Others:
-Like in the series most of them are at the orphanage, taking care of the kids (and now Kira as well).
-Cameos only.

Well that was fun.
Dynames

Nice designs there dude, i like what you dude to the guaiz
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiBQvDu2KCk
One reason why 0083 Stardust Memory is one of the Best
CYNICISM AT IT'S BEST

dude that Guaiz at the end is pretty sick, the shoulders fit it better than the stock ones
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

I normally don't like CE designs so much, but your frankens look really good! @,@ I thought GINNs are stupid, but your high maneuver type looks awesome. Good color and form! The Guaiz is looking good too. Everybody gets a katana. =p I think your Delta looks better with white shoulders, to give it more variation. =)

And are those notes your changes to CE? In the future, I think it would help to put your new additions inside your new posts along with archiving them in your first post. It would be nice for us. =)
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
Draco Starcloud

That is a sweet-looking GuAIZ with some nice customization.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
Antares

Oh sweet, somebody keeps CE AU alive! ;) I loved the new Alex Dino GuAIZ. Regarding your notes for the AU, whatever makes Athrun the main star is a-okay by me. ;) In addition your notes seemed interesting enough, but I hope he doesn't turn as batshit insane as Rau did. He might be a good Gundam antagonist in the sense that he isn't stark-black-evil. And having Cagalli with a serious spine is an awesome idea, I'd read that story! Too bad about Dearka though, whereas fugue-ing Kira would give room for another protagonist.
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
Bremics

I had an urge to do a tribute to Wingnut. No clue why though.
ydawg314

Hey Bremics
would you like to help design mechs for my gundam seed game Mobile suit grunt wars?
They could be custom suits for aces or mass production grunt suits which havent been seen in the anime or mangas...

I will credit you as the mech designer if you do. All I would need you to do is to make line arts
Bremics

ydawg314 wrote:Hey Bremics
would you like to help design mechs for my gundam seed game Mobile suit grunt wars?
They could be custom suits for aces or mass production grunt suits which havent been seen in the anime or mangas...

I will credit you as the mech designer if you do. All I would need you to do is to make line arts
I can try, and you don't need to give me any credit either.

What do you have in mind? CGUE with custom colors for story mode, etc.?
Wingnut

Unexpected, but not at all unwelcome. Any particular influence that prompted the color scheme?
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Bremics

Wingnut wrote:Unexpected, but not at all unwelcome. Any particular influence that prompted the color scheme?
GaoGaiGar. :D
+EDIT+
A Desert Dagger for Grunt Wars?