Seraphic's Section - digital art livestreams

The place to share your artwork.
Strike_Rouge_Mk2

Re: Seraphic's Section - First Commission?! 9.19.09

I immediately noticed AC:fA Parts. 063AN Arms/ WHITE GLINT Core. Epic. Really like the character btw, one of the best of yours I've seen so far. :D

*Edit* HAHA I GET TO SAY IT THIS TIME!! PAGE SIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!
Zeonic Glory wrote:Sorry to ask this but, what does kawaii mean?
Be kawaii and visit the Art and Multimedia section.
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

Re: Seraphic's Section - First Commission?! 9.19.09

Six pages, WCCH!! =o
Strike_Rouge_Mk2 wrote:I immediately noticed AC:fA Parts. 063AN Arms/ WHITE GLINT Core. Epic. Really like the character btw, one of the best of yours I've seen so far.
I knew that either you or VR would recognize her. You've actually had your ass handed to you by this character before. =3 :wink:

Okay, to help make this a bit shorter, read this first.

8-sided brilliant (colorless synthetic quartz):
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/ ... /8gem1.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/ ... /8gem2.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/ ... light1.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/ ... light2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/ ... light3.jpg
(Turns out that the gem is an 8-way beam splitter when you shine light into the culet, lol.)

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/ ... laser1.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/ ... laser2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/ ... laser3.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/ ... laser4.jpg
lAz0rz!! I conveniently had a laser pointer on me, so I just decided to screw around and see what sort of optical effects my gem had.

Rainbow triangle cut, blue synthetic quartz:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/ ... angle2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/ ... angle1.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/ ... angle3.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/ ... angle4.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/ ... angle5.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/ ... angle6.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/ ... angle7.jpg

Yeah, the results of taking a gems/minerals class. I actually had a lot of fun.

So asides from all that junk, I've been working very hard on my other art projects, too, and the first completed one will be up within the month I think. Some of it is quite impressive, what with being full of nerdgasm-inducing awesomeness.

Oh, and some more photos, because I was bored:

fungus. (Holy crap, this thing was the size of a football.)
horse (An ancestor, obviously.)
caterpillar (I think he's a monarch. I found him on a bench outside on a cold day. After I took the photo, I picked him up and put him on a bush instead. Were he to be sat on, it'd be unpleasant for both the person and the caterpillar, lol.)
white squirrel (not albino)
mystery photo (What is this??) I laugh so hard whenever I show this to someone.
emus are cool (A poster I came across.)

Yay photo spam. =o
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
crashlegacy14
Location: In the Zaku's cockpit. Yes, the one that just exploded.

Re: Seraphic's Section - I am Noname. You cannot see me. 12.12

Seraphic wrote: So asides from all that junk, I've been working very hard on my other art projects, too, and the first completed one will be up within the month I think. Some of it is quite impressive, what with being full of nerdgasm-inducing awesomeness.

Oh, and some more photos, because I was bored:

fungus. (Holy crap, this thing was the size of a football.)
horse (An ancestor, obviously.)
caterpillar (I think he's a monarch. I found him on a bench outside on a cold day. After I took the photo, I picked him up and put him on a bush instead. Were he to be sat on, it'd be unpleasant for both the person and the caterpillar, lol.)
white squirrel (not albino)
mystery photo (What is this??) I laugh so hard whenever I show this to someone.
emus are cool (A poster I came across.)

Yay photo spam. =o
alright ignoring the gems because well I don't have much of an eye for that sort of thing...
I really want to see some of these nerdgasmic projects you have been working on. as for the pictures... the mystery photo immediately made me imagine a cat in a plastic bag with a white body and dark ears. it said, "okay guys you had you fun, took your picture now let me out of here. I'm claustrophobic! the other photos made me realize just of uch of a strange land we live in.
Crash's Mecha Design Works
Crash's Mecha Based RPG
-----------------//-----------
ShadowCell wrote: Perspective. It's great.
CrashLegacy14 wrote: my immortal enemy: Perspective.
Seraphic

"They were monstrosities—devils. But only with a demon’s strength could they ever hope to tear though the pains and tragedies of the past."

"A Gundam is not God."

-excerpts from GW: The Sword, ch.1

---

Wing Gundam (HY Custom)
Role: Assault Superiority Transformable Mobile Suit
Features: 360 Degree Cockpit, Bird Mode, Anti-beam Coating, HYABUSA
Armaments: Head Vulcan x2, Shoulder Gatling x2, HI-Buster Rifle x1,
Beam Bayonet x1, Beam Saber x2, “Falcon” Long Beam Saber x1,
AS Defenser System “Adamant Shield” x1, “Feather” Planet Defensor x12,
Shield-mounted Beam Gun x2
Options: Gundanium cloak
Designers: Heero Yuy
Description:

Heero Yuy reconstructed his own interpretation of the Wing Gundam in the hopes of being able to fight his hardest even without the use of ZERO system. The next generation frame and operating system implemented in Wing Gundam’s design allow it to match and even exceed the performance of its predecessor the Wing Gundam Zero even without ZERO system. Its fuselage is arrayed with a powerful network of vernier rockets and thruster rockets giving the frame itself high mobility, even without the backpack system. The backpack system is composed of a main backpack to which two binder packs are mounted. Each binder pack is highly articulated to allow for the greatest balance and mobility possible and is made of a main thruster system housed inside two wing-like vernier binders. At maximum acceleration the wing binders unfold to uncover the nozzles of the rocket systems and create four-wing silhouette for the mobile suit. With the wing binders unfolded, the mobile suit is given an astonishing level of thrust vectoring which allows for high mobility in its maneuvers. Even with wing binders similar to the Wing Gundam Zero, the custom Wing Gundam is capable of undertaking transformation into a bird mode. The features and weapons of the custom Wing Gundam are meant to make it offensively and defensively perfect.

Vulcans- The high caliber head vulcans and shoulder gatlings fire solid rounds designed to pierce tough armor, and together they are capable of tearing an armored target to shreds.

Hi-Buster Rifle- The Buster Rifle was redesigned in an attempt to make it a more versatile weapon. The cooling barrel allows it to rapidly fire powered bursts, and the ultra-compact reactor-generator constantly supplies the weapon with particles and electricity. When using short bursts, the Hi-Buster Rifle's fire rate can match any standard beam rifle. An adjustable I-field at the nozzle and compressor ring allow a full powered blast to be concentrated into a thin, high intensity beam that is used to pierce through enemy defenses at great distances, much like a long beam rifle. In either mode, the rifle can fire a continuous stream that can be swept across multiple targets. Mounted underneath the barrel of the rifle is a beam bayonet that allows the Wing Gundam to fend off or dispatch close range targets without having to switch weapons.

Beam guns- The shield on the left arm is mounted with a double beam gun which normally serves as a weapon during bird mode but can be used as an off-hand gun as well. With four different ranged weapons ready to fire at any moment, the Wing Gundam is capable of engaging multiple targets at once or overwhelming a single target with a barrage of fire. The double beam guns are rated stronger than most beam rifles.

Defensors- The Wing Gundam’s new “Adamant Shield” is actually an AS defensor system with its own ultra-compact reactor-generator to power all of its functions. The main shield is reinforced Gundanium composite supported with an electromagnetic field plating, rendering it practically indestructible. In addition to the main unit, the defense system includes twelve featherlike planet defensors that are remote controlled. They can be put in a variety of defensive formations and sometimes offensive formations. When the planet defensors are not deployed, they mount onto the main shield in a cross formation which further increases the area of coverage and allows for deployment into a quick defensive “wall” formation.

Sabers- In addition to the pair of beam sabers contained in the shoulder armor, the Wing Gundam has a “Falcon” long beam saber designed for dueling and can be used in a one or two handed style in conjunction with the shield it is stored in. The plasma in the Falcon saber's cutting blade ignites at a higher temperature than most sabers, increasing its cutting power. The I-field that forms the blade is very strong and resists bending under pressure. These two features cause the Falcon saber to have high energy consumption. It has a longer handle to increase leverage on the longer blade.

This is a lot to chew on, so I'll post my thoughts later. It's the Gundam in my avatar, by the way. I'm posting the WIP in the general thread right after this.
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

tehprognoob

Seraphic wrote:"They were monstrosities—devils. But only with a demon’s strength could they ever hope to tear though the pains and tragedies of the past."

"A Gundam is not God."
But an EVA is lol... and why dioes GUNDAM Seed's opening portray the Freedom to have the set of glowy wings? that's the wings of Saurel (i think) and totally god/religion-related :S
Faithful soldier of the Hatsune Miku Scout Force

Seraphic

Re: Seraphic's Section - The closest thing to... 12.19

tehprognoob wrote:
Seraphic wrote:"They were monstrosities—devils. But only with a demon’s strength could they ever hope to tear though the pains and tragedies of the past."
"A Gundam is not God."
But an EVA is lol... and why dioes GUNDAM Seed's opening portray the Freedom to have the set of glowy wings? that's the wings of Saurel (i think) and totally god/religion-related :S
I was trying to say something more meaningful with those words. This hasn't been fleshed out in the story yet, but allow me to explain why I'm calling my life's project Gundam Wing: "The Sword".

Gundam Wing is not necessarily a show about war and peace. Rather, I think its main theme was that of violence versus non-violence. Pacifism is the greater path because it calls for one to attain the desired outcome without harming others or taking lives. It is inherently difficult and nearly impossible to follow in whole, but that's why it's the ideal path. It takes a saint to walk it.

A path of violence (or sometimes known as the path of war, or the path of blood) is a lesser path, but sometimes it is the only option people have. People can't always be strong enough to be pacifists, and sometimes they love what they want to protect or attain more than they care about their own morals. That's why violence and force become a viable option. My story is about people willing to take the lives of others and walk the Path of Blood. That is war. That is The Sword.

War is not necessarily worthless only because it is evil. It may still bring change to the world and create a greater good. It is perfectly capable of destroying that which is evil, though war itself may be evil. There are entire cultures built around it.

Martial arts can be seen as a core of the path of blood which is most directly relevant to the individual. Those who take it on as a practice seek a state of perfection. It truly brings the human mind and body to their full potential. It is a painstaking lifelong study. Those who reach that perfection can be said to have attained a state of enlightenment, if only for a moment. In that instant, their mind, their body, and their skill are all perfect, and they effectively control life and death itself.

In The Sword a mobile suit is an extension of human will. It is a tool that facilitates one's practice of war. It too may reach a state of perfection. When both the pilot and the machine have this, it is the highest state one can reach on the path of war. It's why I called this piece "Witness My Enlightenment". The gesture the Gundam is making with its swords is symbolic, and somewhat Buddhist in origin. Upon becoming enlightened, it touches its swords to the earth, calling upon the spirit that resides in the earth to witness that glorious transition. At that moment it transcends its mortal and temporary form and enters the domain of god because it does what only god may do: control life and death.

That is "enlightenment through combat". Though it only exists in the heat of battle, it is a state of godhood. However, it is impure because to become that you have stained yourself with the blood of others. That is why "a Gundam is not God." It is a tool in a state of enlightenment that lacks purity. In a sense, it could be called a devil. The story is about people willing to become devils.

That probably doesn't make any sense, but I don't really care. That's just what I think, anyway....

I don't mind people poking fun at my work, but if you're trying to pass a joke by something I've spent months drawing, years designing and tweaking, and a lifetime philosophising, then you should at least be funny. Or at least relevant.

I have a bad taste in my mouth now. Anyway, since I've dragged on too much about this, I'll follow up later with a discussion on the Wing Gundam HY Custom's design development.

And because I didn't post a new drawing....

Things of Interest!

....?!
F*CK YOU DOLPHIN!!!

Edit: Whoa, 1000 posts and a status upgrade. "Okawara x Katoki love child". A little too appropriate for this Gundam I've designed. I finally live up to my avatar. :P
-Antares

crashlegacy14

Ignoring for a moment the massive philosophisical idea there, mainly because i'm not the type of person to try to break it odwn, explain or anything of that sort anything of the philosophical nature.
I like "cardboard leo ace" myself. Apparently, according to my title I had a sex change at some point... I'm sure kriss will get annoyed at that. [insert crappy and obvious recording of a female giggle here]
Crash's Mecha Based RPG
Gardner1701

Seraphic wrote:"A Gundam is not God."

---

Wing Gundam (HY Custom)
She's beautiful...Is there a png versoin of it? I was thinking of a request for this babe out of the parts of (Mark Summonds) Wing Gundam and Wing Zero Kai...after my other two get through...I hope
Seraphic

crashlegacy14 wrote:I like "cardboard leo ace" myself. Apparently, according to my title I had a sex change at some point... I'm sure kriss will get annoyed at that. [insert crappy and obvious recording of a female giggle here]
Cardboard Leo Ace was my favorite title also. It's too bad I couldn't keep it. But well, you know. People change. Post counts change. Genders change....

:lol:
Gardner1701 wrote:She's beautiful...Is there a png versoin of it? I was thinking of a request for this babe out of the parts of (Mark Summonds) Wing Gundam and Wing Zero Kai...after my other two get through...I hope
Thanks for saying so. =o And sorry for not responding in so long. School has got me by the balls as usual. Not sure why you need it, but here is a png version.

Why do you want a franken of this? You've got good lineart of it already, right? =p But yeah, now that I think about it, the HY Custom is almost a franken. You might even be able to kitbash the thing if you tried hard enough. That's not entirely bad though, since it's pretty much an homage to all things "Wing". It could be interesting to see how close a frankener can get. It'll be a fairly hard job since more of the parts are custom made than most would realize.

Here is a comparison sheet I made for it.

Ugh, my proportions are still kinda weird in comparison, huh? I keep running out of space on my paper.... -_-;

I was going to go into a deep (read: longwinded) discussion on how the frame was "developed" but I think I'll keep it short. Don't really recall all of what I was going to say.

Like I said earlier, it's an amalgamation of all the Wing Gundams from both Katoki and Okawara, plus some of my own design/technology. The older version used to resemble the original Wing Gundam more, but it didn't meld well, so now it looks more Wing Zero TV. The tail binders also used to be a direct rip of the GP03S "Stamen" but I went and designed my own this time. Yes, those are gigantic targeting cameras on them.

I suppose the most interesting/weird thing about the design is how it combines the binder designs from both of the Wing Zeros. The span is huge when it unfolds, so I had to resize it appropriately. I also had to redesign the backpack to space the binders further apart from each other.

One special note is that I personally designed the underside of the wings myself. I wasn't satisfied with what we see in lineart and in animation because it's never clearly depicted to emulate. The perfect grade kit has interesting engineering, but looks rather garish. My design is best seen here. Functionally, it's similar to the PG, but it's a streamlined system of plates instead of a vein/pipe that feeds the thrusters. I actually just improvised the geometry when I did this drawing, but I'm rather pleased with how it turned out. Hopefully the shading makes it obvious that the plates have some width/girth to them.

Aside from appearance, the design was meant to have perfect offense and defense, so that's how I chose its equipment loadout and design. People may have different approaches to how I personally made the design, but everything was considered thoroughly. See the comments here for anything you could nitpick at before commenting. It's insanely long, but it's thorough and it basically hits any point you can ever make.

I think that's all I have to say. In other news, I'm already working on an entry for a contest I'm about to start. (Because I'm a horrible cheater.) I gotta stop procrastinating and make the thread for it already....

And because I'm bored,

THINGS OF INTEREST:

My favorite music video.
And one of my favorite fights. Though the editing is kinda bad.
-Antares

Seraphic

Been neglecting this thread, lol. And everyone else's, too! =( Been taking some time to catch up on things. Just today I cleared out almost 150 deviations on dA I haven't looked at or commented.

Anyway, I don't have much to talk about, but I guess I should list some things I've finished recently and didn't put here.

Forgot to mention that this was inspired by this, but they look really different because I drew it from memory without reference.

How to draw a soccer ball. Nobody seemed to care for this. =p

2 Years of Gundamn!
Custom colors.

Just some fanart I did for the podcast upstairs. Surprisingly, I drew the whole damn thing in a day. (The lineart.) I guess it went by fast because I used references. Need a lot of help learning how to shade people.

Anyway, I guess right now my current project is working on some art for a music video. It's a slow process because the fanart emulates an extremely meticulous design style, and I can only draw when I have my references available. Need to get back into writing. =/

I guess that's it for now.

THINGS OF INTEREST:

Mantis PAWNCH!!
You know you're a badass when you tear someone's arm off and make them watch as you eat it right in front of them.

Rising.
Pure and unadulterated groove is one of the rare and precious things in life that should be treasured.

By this River. (beware of boobz)
Needless to say, I fell in love with everything about this video, including the artwork and music. Don't read the comments though. It gets pretty stupid. Let me know if you want help finding that picture, lol. Can't have the link out in the open on this forum. :roll:
-Antares

crashlegacy14

Re: Seraphic's Section - Why are you wasting your time? 3.7.10

Seraphic wrote:Been neglecting this thread, lol.

THINGS OF INTEREST:

Rising.
Pure and unadulterated groove is one of the rare and precious things in life that should be treasured.
me and my friend agrees. " ...TOO EPIC! -head explodes from awesome.- "
....crap I hate leaving one liners.
Crash's Mecha Based RPG
Seraphic

Re: Seraphic's Section - Why are you wasting your time? 3.7.10

I find the best way to avoid one-liners is to compliment the artist on what he or she may be working on. *hint hint** :wink:

But I don't mind, really. One aspect of the "Things of Interest" section is that it's an attempt to start conversation, though your comment there I think is actually the first reply I've ever gotten on this material. I figured this is a multimedia forum so we should logically be discussing and sharing various things rather than just hocking our doodles.

One thing about the Yoshida Brothers: yes, they're awesome, but I recently just bought an overpriced album called "Prism" from the local bookstore. It was mediocre and bland at best. It didn't have any rock or soothing melodies like I had posted earlier. I guess I should research the albums prior before I buy them, but I mostly made the purchase out of impulse and good will. Anyway, avoid Prism. It's balls.

I've been working vehemently on the project I keep mentioning. It should be presentable in a week or two if I rush things, which I really shouldn't. Otherwise, I don't really have much to show for now.

I recently uploaded some parts to a rare album I have. Dj Kenergy is an extremely obscure break-beat dj that went to my high school. (The only reason I have this album is because he gave copies of it out to his community of friends there.) The album is old, of course, 7 or more years, but I still find his style to be extremely admirable. If you know what you're listening to, you'll find the mechanical precision of his instruments will pretty much make any other dj out there shit a brick.

Anyway, here's what I uploaded, with an obvious background I thought was nice to look at, lol:

This Isn't Love Anymore
Simple and Clean/Hikari (I think you guys will appreciate this one the most)
December
Without You

I could go on with a further discussion of what break-beats are and my history with them, but I think I'll save that for later, since I think I'll mostly be talking to myself. In a sense, I'm just posting these here to prepare you for an upcoming project, if you might guess where it's going.

One thing though, I find remixes to pretty much be the equivalent of frankening with audio. Most of it's crap, but there are some serious gems out there that are 100% superior to the original. If you're interested in the genre of break-beats, you can ask me about it. I can direct you to a few good Djs to start with. This entire genre of music is freeware, since none of the artists charge for their albums, so it's easy on the wallet, haha.
-Antares

Geoxile

"A Gundam is not God."

---

Wing Gundam (HY Custom)
Yay fan art of fan art

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/979/ ... age21p.jpg

Hope you don't mind. I sketched it quickly before heading off to bed last night.
Seraphic

Re: Seraphic's Section - Bustin' Myths! 4.10.10

That's not bad. Thanks. So do you still think the head is a little big??

I still find it strange that of all people I'm getting fan art. So far it's Shori, Crash, and me if I recall.

Asides from merely thinking a lot about writing or drawing, I haven't made much headway. But on Thursday night I saw the hosts of Mythbusters on my campus. I was ticket #823, lol. Too far away to get any photo evidence or whatever, but yeah, it was really them. Being a physicist, I was totally delighted to be in their presence.

Adam and Jamie are very good story tellers, and Adam is as funny in person as he is on TV. They were interviewed by a panelist and also by the audience at the end. (If they ever do a segment where they crash TWO rocket-propelled cars head-on into each other, thank the little boy in our audience for making the suggestion.)

We were showed a clip that they were not allowed to air on television, the finale of "can you set a fart on fire?" The answer is YES. Adam built this ridiculous chair that propped up his feet all spread out, and he held a lighter down there. The slow motion footage revealed a small but distinct ball of flame. :x

One other un-aired clip they talked about was a myth that said the cardboard box holding the sweetened cereal is more nutritious than the cereal itself. I wasn't sure what was so wrong, since I thought I had seen this on TV before. Here's how it was different:

They tested the nutritional value by feeding lab mice. The control group ate regular mouse food. The second group ate the cereal. And Jamie put the cardboard into a blender and made it into pellets for a third group (with an added, non-nutritious sweetener.) The experiment seemed to go on uneventfully, though the cardboard-fed mice were a little twitchy. One Friday, Jamie closed up the shop to go home for the weekend. He made sure all the mice had water and their respective feeds. There were three little mice in the test cage for cardboard feed.

When they returned the following Monday, there was one BIG mouse. One mouse had eaten the other two, pretty much picking all the flesh from their skeletons like corn on the cob. Adam said he picked up one the of skeletons, holding it in the palm of his hand, and looked into the camera saying, "This is what happens when you feed mice cardboard." Jamie said they named that mouse Killer. And they fed it to the snake.

God, I knew those mice were going to eat each other! :shock:

The hosts are both deathly afraid of liquid oxygen. I should read up on that stuff....

Otherwise, Adam and Jamie talked a lot about their work and the various jobs they held. And MAN, they've pretty much done everything. They're both artists, sculptors, painters, and modelers, too. One thing that struck me about this was when Adam said this:

"Jack of all trades, master of none, better than a master of one."

Basically, it means that although you pick up a large number of skills and end up not specializing, you inevitably become much more useful than a person who has specialized. It made me think a lot about college and how most students are approaching it. We all think the only way we'll ever find work is to become super specialized and super qualified to do one thing. And when we earn that degree we'll get the one job we worked for and do that job until we die.

So from listening to Adam and Jamie talking about the large number of various jobs they held, I started to think much differently. You don't have to have the perfect job/career right away. You can change your mind if you want and move on to other things. No skill is a waste of time if you take it with you. Maybe it's not so silly for me to teach, or be a physicist, or try to write or draw? I know I'll never be super phenomenal in all these things, but perhaps collectively I'll find a way to make it all work.

Anyway, I just thought some of you would be interested in me sharing that experience with you.

Things of Interest!!

Science humor:
Genetic fail??
Public perception of scientists.
Can you explain this? (I can.)
Unfortunate naming conventions.

Random junk:
Man defeats nature.
If you watch this backwards...
WHY??

And some new music. This week's theme is Chinese instruments. Watch these ladies jam:
Dance to the Moon
The Charm of Heaven Mountain
-Antares

SolidSpidr

Your lucky Sera, I always wanted to see those to in person, Mythbusters is pretty much my crack. I did get to see Tory and Grant though just last November, they came to our campus for a Q&A. Both of them act just like they do on the show and they have some interesting stories to say the least. I also find it interesting that Tory used to build PIPE BOMBS as a kid, he's right at home on the show from what I can tell.
Seraphic wrote:Science Humor
I lol'd at all of those, I too can explain it!
“The school of the undefeated East!”
“The winds of the king!”
“Zenshin!”
“Keiretsu!”
“Tempa Kyoran!”
“Look! The East is burning red!”
-Master Asia

Click me!, Click me!
Geoxile

After trying to draw it myself it doesn't actually look as bad as I thought, simply because of those big fins on the side but yea, I think it's still a bit wide imo. I think if you made helmet flatter. By that I mean don't give it the illusion that it's rounding so much, instead it's fairly flat against the face of the Gundam. For example, look at Katoki's gundam lineart, you see the vents but not the sides.
Heretic

Thank you for the delightful things of interest.

On the topic of educational choices, I agree whole heartedly. That was one of the reasons I put off college for as many years as I did. (that and the unhelpful procrastination) I was lucky and found a program near me that not only suggested, but was built around the principle of a wide range of knowledge and skills. I’m in Theatre Production. I learn lights, sound, props, stage carpentry, stage management and dozens of other things all mashed together. I’m of the opinion that innovation in any field, be it science, art, technology etc, can be more readily achieved through knowledge and skills from as wide a range as possible.

It’s also natural, and probably healthy for young people to try many different things in order to help them find what they really like. Any skill learned no matter how trivial or inconsequential may prove useful one day.

The hosts of Mythbusters are modern day Renaissance men. And the world needs more of them. Plus, our brains are made to hold and utilise so much knowledge. More so than our current life spans, it would be a shame to let all that potential go to waist. Look at how exited the Jamie and Adam get when trying something they’ve never done before. And they’ve been around and done a lot, yet they still enjoy learning something new. If only everyone could have that attitude.

So laugh, draw, play, learn and experience all that you can. There will always be more.

(Thus marks the end of one of my most cheerful rants ever.)
Everything I know about rock music, I learned from K-ON!!
ShadowCell

Seraphic wrote:WHY??
obviously, America won the war.

=P
Seraphic

Re: Seraphic's Section - >,>; 4.14.10

Dinner with Zechs.

Possibly the dumbest comic you've ever seen. I still actually can't believe I drew it. But hey, I know we were all thinking it. :roll: Inspired when seeing this.

And obviously this scene.

Sorry. >_>;

Zechs: making every night at the Red Lobster totally epic.
-Antares

crashlegacy14

Re: Seraphic's Section - >,>; 4.14.10

dammit sera you made me shoot coke through my nose. that hurts man. any rate that's defiantly full of win.
Crash's Mecha Based RPG