Random Mecha/Anime Image Thread - Volume V

The place to share your artwork.
Ascension

Oh, yeah, I've heard a lot about In Vain Doth Valor Bleed, but I've never gotten around to actually reading it... Now I'm going to!

Oh, and to keep the random images flowing...

I <3 this Gyan.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
EZero8

That Gyan does look kickass... :shock:
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
ShadowCell

Ascension wrote:Oh, yeah, I've heard a lot about In Vain Doth Valor Bleed, but I've never gotten around to actually reading it... Now I'm going to!
It's not something you get around to reading. It's something you embark on reading.

Seriously, it can take a while.
EZero8

It doesnt look like a Barzam at all. :?
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Toxicity

The only part of that suit that even vaguely reminds me of a barzam is the head. I'm not saying that doesn't look cool, just that it doesn't look much like a barzam.
EZero8

Well I do see the Mk II/Refined Barzam's legs, or at least something inspired by it.
Ascension

The crotch has Barzam written all over it.

Now what's still up for debate is whether or not that's a good thing... :?
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
EZero8

The usage wouldnt be much different from a Tallgeese, and Zechs actually used that thruster from that specific area. :P
Toxicity

I generally don't pay attention to the plumbing on mobile suits, or anything else for that matter. And when did Zechs use that thruster?
EZero8

In space... I dont remember when specifically, but I remember laughing when I saw it being used. Burning exhaust coming from that area must really hurt. :?
Metal Legend
Location: Going all Reservoir Dogs on Kira in a warehouse in London

Gunhed, I'm gonna have to track this movie down.
It never looked that good in the the film!!! God thats pretty nice looking : )
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane - Philip k. Dick
Wingnut

The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
EZero8

Wingnut wrote:
Ascension wrote:I <3 this Gyan.
This one's nice too.
That looks more freaky than cool. :?
wing zero alpha

Toxicity wrote:I generally don't pay attention to the plumbing on mobile suits, or anything else for that matter. And when did Zechs use that thruster?
First episode, when he was piloting a ground based Leo against the Wing Gundam in the atmosphere; he used the crotch and ass thrusters to stabilize the Leo for a dobergun shot.
Newtype87

Wow, that would destroy the universe outright. It's like bringing together matter or antimatter, or Star Wars and Star Trek: the combination of two completing opposing forces would cause absolute devastation and destruction. I mean, a mobile suit that blows up when rocks hit it and a mech that can slice worlds in half with its third most powerful weapon!!!: That's just asking for trouble.

PS: Although, I think there would still be a bit of Star Wars left after that particular encounter. :wink:
"WE ARE THE HARO. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE." - Ascension
"Sucks to be you. Sucks to be you." - Haro
"My godlike powers must be getting rusty." - Graham
EZero8

Ideon Leo?! That thing would easily destroy the universe... be warned. :P
Hyakushiki

It could be worse, it could put the universe in an infinite feedback loop, where it explodes, resets the universe, then explodes again.
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!