25%
Black Tri-Stars Colors
13%
dark navy blue with whites and grey highlights
50%

Total votes: 8
Zeonic Glory

The Pezun Engineering Corps

Well, since everyone else is making frankens, profiles, and whatnot, I have decided to join in on this.

Model number: MS-14JgC
Code name: Gelgoog Jager Custom
Unit type: Custom general purpose/assualt mobile suit
Manufacturer: Zeonic Company
Operator: Principality of Zeon
First deployment: UC 0079
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
Dimensions: head height 19.2 meters
Weight: empty 40.5 metric tons; max gross 80.3 metric tons
Construction: titanium/ceramic composite on monocoque frame
Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 1490 kW
Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 3 x 24500 kg, 5 x 21000 kg; vernier thrusters/apogee motors: 24
Performance: maximum thruster acceleration 2.22 G; 180-degree turn time 1.4 seconds; maximum ground running speed 192 km/h
Equipment and design features: sensors, range 6300 meters; 2 x external propellant tanks, ejectable, mounted on backpack
Fixed armaments: 2 x 110mm machine cannon, mounted in forearms; 2 x beam saber, stored in recharge racks in hip armor, hand-carried in use
Optional hand armaments: large beam machine gun, powered by rechargeable energy cap; 2x beam sub machine guns, powered by rechargable energy caps, mounted on hips; 880mmRB-T27 raketen bazooka, clip-fed, mounted on back; shotgun, pump-action magazine and breech, 9 round magazine, stored on back

History:
A Gelgoog Jager that has been customized with a bigger weapons loadout. It carries the standard arments plus 2 beam saber, 2 beam submachine guns, a rakten bazooka, and a shotgun. It was customized for long battles and hit-and-run tactics.

Custom colors: same as the original Gelgoog Jager but with all gray parts (including backpack and propellant tanks) are colored silver, the part of the forearms with the machine cannons painted dark red, and both shoulders colored black.

I can't really do Franken Art so I was wondering if someone could make Frankens for me. There is no rush and you can work on it whenever you want to.

If someone wants to use any of the units I have/will create(d) for a fanfic or RPG, please PM me and I will give permission.

I hope people like my custom designs. Please feel free to comment.
Last edited by Zeonic Glory on Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:30 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

This MS sounds like it's armed to the teeth with enough armament to take on three 12 man MS squadrons, six Salamis', two Magellans and a late-war model Pegasus like the Gray Phantom. Good work.
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
Zeonic Glory

ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty wrote:This MS sounds like it's armed to the teeth with enough armament to take on three 12 man MS squadrons, six Salamis', two Magellans and a late-war model Pegasus like the Gray Phantom. Good work.
Thanks, I try to make effective and deadly weapons. I borrowed a few ideas from the Kaempfer. If you want, you can refer to it as the Gelgoog Kaempfer or the Kaempfer Jager :wink: .
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Zeonic Glory wrote:
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty wrote:This MS sounds like it's armed to the teeth with enough armament to take on three 12 man MS squadrons, six Salamis', two Magellans and a late-war model Pegasus like the Gray Phantom. Good work.
Thanks, I try to make effective and deadly weapons. I borrowed a few ideas from the Kaempfer. If you want, you can refer to it as the Gelgoog Kaempfer or the Kaempfer Jager :wink: .
I'll refer it to as "MS-14JgC Gelgoog Kaempfer". This suits strengths would be speed, close-range/long-range effectiveness, and heavy armament. I see no weaknesses. Very good suit overall.
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
Zeonic Glory

I'll refer it to as "MS-14JgC Gelgoog Kaempfer". This suits strengths would be speed, close-range/long-range effectiveness, and heavy armament. I see no weaknesses. Very good suit overall.
You forgot that the beam machine gun has sniping capabilities. That also makes the MS untouchable 8) . All it needs now is the Moonlight Butterfly and an I-field :roll: .

Thanks for the feedback, Nu Liberty.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Well, I'd like to assist you with any ideas you find suitable. Plus, I like your sig. Very funny. I got mine from the 1989 Batman movie. Guess who I got it from...
Zeonic Glory

ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty wrote:Well, I'd like to assist you with any ideas you find suitable. Plus, I like your sig. Very funny. I got mine from the 1989 Batman movie. Guess who I got it from...
Well, if you put it that way, could you maybe make a franken of it?

I got plenty of Fukada directing a series jokes. Here is another one of mine:

"If Fukada directed Rurouni Kenshin"
Seta Sojiro: In this world, the Plot-Shielded live and the Weak DIE. And sometimes they come back to life

(feel free to put that in your sig if anyone wants it)

I have no idea who you got it from. I haven't seen that Batman movie.

On topic: I'm currently working on more custom units. I'm thinking, maybe a custom Gouf Custom, anyone? If only the Gelgoog Kaempfer was mass produced....
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Unfortunately, frankening is not one of my strong points. But I know someone who is a master at frankening. Look through the original Request Thread, and you will see the works of a master of frankening named v_zubko.
Thrawnma

Not much special. Just a Gelgoog Jaeger with guns added. Really should be slower in accel since you're tacking on the extra weight with those heavy weapons. And while the Raketen is certainly a Zeon staple, designing a compact beam SMG would cost more for Zeon, so it might be likely to see something like panzerfausts or other lightweight disposable weaponry with high damage capacity in lieu of beam SMGs.

It just seems to me that if you tack on all this extra weaponry you're turning the performance down on a unit that would ultimately be relying upon high performance to keep it alive. If you boost the engines to compensate for weight you'll reduce combat time through fuel consumption (one of the Kampfer's main issues), reduce armor to reduce weight and you're losing combat durability (another of Kampfer's issues) and ultimately you have the Kampfer with a smaller, more specialized, arsenal.

You'd be just better off arming the Kampfer with beam weaponry in this case than reducing the Jaeger to Kampfer's combat niche.
jam!

Thrawnma seems to be correct in his/her evaluation of your design. Considering the Kampfer has a higher generator and better acceleration/turn-time specs even with its total weapons layout then equipping it with a beam rifle should be quite possible especially since it has a generator of even greater rating than the Gelgoog Jaeger's own.

However, I would still like to see a Gelgoog outfitted with such a layout. Would definitely be interesting.
Folken Fanel

Thrawnma pretty much hit the nail on the head. All this sounds like is a Gelgoog fanboy's wet dream. You'd be better off just doing what he/she said and give the Kampfer beam weaponry.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Neo
It's common knowledge that 99.99% of users on Youtube are ZOINKING idiots.
Zeonic Glory

Thanks for the comments. I guess I just have to fix some things to make it more realistic. I'll get around to that....eventually. I hope that was okay for a first time.

Here's a new unit:

Model number: RGM-79FA
name: GM Full Armor Type
Unit type: experimental full armor assualt mobile suit
Manufacturer: Earth Federation Forces
Operator: Earth Federation Forces
First Deployment: U.C. 0079
Fixed Armaments: 2 x 60mm vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; beam saber, power rated at 0.38 MW, stored in recharge rack in backpack, hand-carried in use
Optional Fixed Armaments: 2 x 3 tube 50mm missle launcher, mounted on hips; experimental beam cannon, mounted on right shoulder; shield, mounted on left forearm
Optional Hand Armaments: beam spray gun, powered by rechargeable energy cap; 100mm machine gun, clip-fed;

History:
The Federation saw potential in a heavy armor MS so they built this experimental unit. The unit consisted of a standard GM with additional armor built on, 2 missle launchers, and an experimental beam cannon. There was only one unit that was confirmed to have been built and it rarely saw combat. The main drawback to this unit was that the armor decreased speed and mobility. The project was scrapped, but the data was eventually incorparated into the Gundam Alex and GM Cannon II.

Colors:
Standard GM (with standard colors) with Gray armor (like the Gundam Alex) with the beam cannon black, a gray shield, and the missle launchers colored gray.

I hope this unit is considered a nice/interesting design. If someone wants to use this in a fanfic/RPG, refer too my first post.

If anyone wants to join me in my designs, PM me.
Zeonic Glory

Well, we have a new member here. Let me introduce.....

ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty!

If anyone else wants to join. Just PM me and I'll open up a position for you.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Thanks goes to Zeonic Glory, for helping me get my confidence back from my brush with You-Know-Who (points at Wingnut) about the Nightfire Gundam. My occupation will be mecha advisor and designing assistant/co-dictator to Zeonic Glory.
Zeonic Glory

Great to have you aboard! *does a Virtual Handshake* Well, I now have a co-dictator :twisted: .

*realizes no one notices that I made the Full Armor GM* Well, back to working on designs.
Wingnut

ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty wrote:Thanks goes to Zeonic Glory, for helping me get my confidence back from my brush with You-Know-Who (points at Wingnut) about the Nightfire Gundam. My occupation will be mecha advisor and designing assistant/co-dictator to Zeonic Glory.
Good. I must say I was rather disapointed with the way you simply gave up instead of trying to make your designs and ideas better than what they were.
Hopefully you will do better this time.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Well...I finally decided to take your advice, and so...I reveal the newly reformatted Nightfire Gundam. Please, any suggestions are applicable. Just don't continually criticize this time.

Model number: XXXG-00N0
Codename: Nightfire Gundam
Unit type: melee mobile suit
Manufacturer: The Gundam Scientists; The Unknown
Operator: The Unknown
Rollout: November AC 195
First deployment: December 24, AC 195
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
Dimensions: head height 17.2 meters
Weight: empty 7.3 metric tons; max gross weight unknown
Construction: gundanium/unknown material hybrid alloy
Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, power output rated at 25800 kW
Performance ability levels: fighting 185; weapons 190; speed 200; power 195; armor 190
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; ZERO (Zoning Emotional Range Omitted) System combat computer/pilot interface in cockpit; self-destruct system; beam deflection armor; super hyper jammer ECM suite on backpack
Fixed armaments: 2x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2x machine cannon, fire-linked, mounted on torso; 2x beam saber, mounted in recharge racks in shoulders, hand-carried in use; 2x shuriken launcher, fire-linked, mounted on forearms; 2x beam claw/rocket anchor, fire-linked, mounted on hips, can be fired out on a line; plasma whip, mounted in recharge rack on rear armor rack, hand-carried in use
Optional fixed armaments: shield, mounted on either forearm
Optional hand armaments: 2x beam pistol

I reformatted it, removed some of the weapons, and changed the cockpit back to Wing specs.
Zeonic Glory

That is nice! This is why we have Nu Liberty here. Now we need a Frankener to bring this beast to life...
Wingnut

I approve of this one.
If you want to help someone who may be willing to franken this into existance, you should tell us what the Nightfire looks like in a basic sense.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Well, this isn't lineart for the Nightfire Gundam (description will come after this when I look over all the Gundams for the parts I need), but if I could customize Wing Zero, it'd be like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v33/v ... omgold.jpg

I call it XXXG-00W0O Wing Gundam Zero Omega. Picture done by v_zubko.