Armory of a Heretic: Think it’s over? It’s just beginning!

The place to share your artwork.
Folken Fanel

Holy sh*t! That thing's f***ing beast! Awesome!
Mobile Suit Gundam: Neo
It's common knowledge that 99.99% of users on Youtube are ZOINKING idiots.
Anonymous

Why does everything have to be Titans colors? Wait.... eztofu, didn't you ask for Titans colors on something else before? lol
EZero8

Ahhh... the Armory of a Heretic lives after a 3 month hiatus...

And that suit is nice. The coloring goes really well with the suit, and the style is sleek. I like... 8)
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
eztofu

artmaster079 wrote:Why does everything have to be Titans colors? Wait.... eztofu, didn't you ask for Titans colors on something else before? lol

i think that was the erm... F100?? forgot. something to do with a titans color thing to make it badass.

to me, titans scheme= badass.
acguy rules. period.
Heretic

Eztofu: I’m not re-coloring another astray. Seriously the SEED line art gives me a headache when repainting. As for doing anything else in Titan colors, I’ll think about it.

Folken Fanel: Thanks again.

EZero8: It’s good to be back. And Thanks, I was going for the sleek dark look.
Everything I know about rock music, I learned from K-ON!!
Heretic

Okay, sort of double posting here, but I’d like to gage the interest of people before posting some stuff. Today I had some sudden inspiration to do a little Full Metal Panic Fan art, specifically a battleship inspired by the sub in FMP.

I would like to know if anyone wants to see it or my original Starship drawings. If yes, I’ll post them at the earliest convenience.
Draco Starcloud

eztofu wrote:someone make a titans colored astray already!! 8)
*slaps*

That's what we have a request thread for.

Heretic: No "sort of" about it. You ARE double posting. I'll let it slide this once since you have relevent discussion material, but no more double posting in this forum unless you have new material to show. Now show it or I'll drop a colony on you. :p
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
Wingnut

Draco Starcloud wrote:
eztofu wrote:someone make a titans colored astray already!! 8)
*slaps*

That's what we have a request thread for.

Heretic: No "sort of" about it. You ARE double posting. I'll let it slide this once since you have relevent discussion material, but no more double posting in this forum unless you have new material to show. Now show it or I'll drop a colony on you. :p
Posts spaced a week apart along with relevant info are indeed okay.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Draco Starcloud

In that case, carry on. 8)
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
EZero8

Heretic wrote:I would like to know if anyone wants to see it or my original Starship drawings. If yes, I’ll post them at the earliest convenience.
Alright, that would be nice.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Volnixshin

umm like isn't blue frame if it were a little darker be a titans colored Astray?
mcred23

umm like isn't blue frame if it were a little darker be a titans colored Astray?
Nope. If the Blue Frame were to be colored in Titans colors, it would have to be largely a darker shade of blue with more black so that there are no white parts showing.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Anonymous

That's true, the best example would be the Gundam Mark II in Titans colors, or you can look at the Advance of Zeta mobile suits.
mcred23

Yep. There is also the GM Quel which would be the first machine (Cronologically, in universe) to use the colors and it was followed by the Titans colored Mark II's and then the Barzam. The Hambrabi is also colored fairly similar to Titan colors.

And those are all the machines in Titan colors I can think of off the top of my head that were used by the Titans.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Camille Vidan

There is a blue hizack too, but it's called federation colors :\
Turinu

You guys need to stop spamming up Heretics topic. >_>

Heretic merely asked if you wanted to see the starship designs... not to spam his topic up with questions and responses about random color schemes for mobile suits which have no obvious connection with this topic.
tofu-speed

Well on your green astray, it does look like it has too many weapons on one arm. Your element is really well done. GJ Love the color scheme too.
Heretic

Okay, I got side tracked on the ship designs and I haven’t worked on any of them for a while. I’ll try and finish them soon but I make no promises.

About the Prodigal (my green astray) A while back I finished up the Final Image. I cleaned up a few things and copied the head from my Double Zero.

I agree that the left arm is probably over burdened, that’s why I never made up any stats for it.
Heretic

Once again, my fleeting mind has moved on to another project and set aside whatever I was working on before. I hope you can all keep up.

Since I’m finally getting somewhere with a drawing of “Sharpe” the primary mecha in my Last Generation story, I figured I’d start working on some specs. These are still in a very incomplete form and I’d like any input people my have.

Model Number: SRX 302-B
Name: Sharpe
Generation: 23rd “Last Generation”
Frame Type: Experimental Tactical Frame
Body Manufacturer: Jupiter Industrial Inc.
A.I. Manufacturer: Colossus
Operator: United Human Empire/Exiled Imperial Wardens
Pilot: Major Mark Barton
Rollout: July 7th 2382 A.D.
First Deployment: July 25th 2382 A.D.
Accommodations: Two seat cockpit in upper chest, panoramic holographic display system and wireless Synchronous command system.
Dimensions: Head Height 19.8 meters.
Weight: empty mass 63.5 metric tons; fully equipped mass 86.7 Metric tons
Internal Construction: Titanium reinforced carbon filament endoskeleton.
Armor composition: Synthetic Diamond Lattice.
Power plant: Tri-Core hi-yield fuel cell, charged for 800 hours of full battle performance.
Propulsion: 2 x Testament MK IV Plasma Engines, output rating unknown; reflex thrusters x many
Performance: Max acceleration unknown; max ground speed (running) 175 km/h; sprinting speed (assisted by engines) 356 km/h; jump capacity (horizontal) 82 meters (vertical) 225 meters
Equipment: “Hawk eye” sensory tracking system, range unknown; “Jackrabbit” EM sensors; Gabriel Type 7 ECM
Fixed armaments: N/A
Optional armaments: (haven’t quite figured that part out yet)

Historical information: (coming soon, it’s got to cover nearly two-hundred years, so it’ll take a while)

That’s it for now, but to tide everyone over since I didn’t post any pics, here is a little Franken I made over the weekend. Jack Its another concept machine for Last Generation. Basically it’s just a reference for my own sake so the description stays consistent as I write the story. I’ll leave you to speculate about its specks until I feel like typing them up.
Heretic

**Updated**

Check the first post to see the new stuff because that is where I’m going to put it all. I’ve also posted a bunch of my old unfinished drawings and new Works in Progress.