Yuusha's Craptacular Artwork First page updated

The place to share your artwork.
Draco Starcloud

Awesome design except for the dotty coloring. Nice choice of colors.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
EZero8

The only problems I see here are the coloring and some rough areas, but another good design regardless. Good job.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

My latest Franken, inspired by Megaman more or less. The MEGA X

MEGA Stands for:

Multi Purpose
Enviroment
General
Assult

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/2172/megaxgw0.png
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
EZero8

Another good design, but there are still lots of mistakes. Again, the problems I see are rough areas and the coloring needs work. Good job.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"

This one is perhaps my most complicated design to make. But, none the less it came out Ok.

So, what happens when God Gundam, Wing Zero Custom, and Nobel Gundam all fuse together?(just to give you a rough idea)

You get. the Valkyire Nobel's Upgrade so to speak

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1237/valkyireci7.png
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Ascension

It's too broad-shouldered for a female mech, at least in my opinion. Try shrinking the chest and using narrow shoulder armor for a more feminine look.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Draco Starcloud

Personally, I think if you simply shrank just the arms, it would look feminine enough.
EZero8

Yeah... there is something about the shoulders that bother me about the suit. Maybe you should keep the Nobel Gundam's arms and use a smaller set of shoulder armor.

I'd still like to keep the wings, to keep with the Norse mytholgy theme. It just won't look as good i f I just removed the sholders from the Zero custom.

Buh, I really should update more often..come on brain! Get crackin! Anyways, more works from Yuusha. This time, a rather simple one:

Gundam Mark 2 Zeta. Basically, a refined version of the Mark 2 by Anaheim Electronics, to test out several features of the Zeta Gundam for there up coming Zeta Project. Full name is:

MSZ 178-2 Gundam Mark 2 Z

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/3773/g ... k2zpu1.png

The Big Zabowski

Erm..good franken job overall, but the design is less than desired IMO. I mean, for continuity this MS wouldn't fit as it would have to look more like the MK-II and the Methuss' lovechild, but that's just me talking.

Also, aren't the Vulcan packs and the Zeta's head Vulcans kinda..redundant? I mean, redundant systems are all good and peachy in weapons of war for safety reasons. But ... yeah ... redundant Vulcan systems ... :?
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
EZero8

This wasnt what I was expecting when you made it, but it flows well. I am confused over the use of Full Vernian parts, as they dont seem to relate to the Zeta project at all. Good job on the Franken though.

I orginally intented this suit to be a high mobilty machine. Hence where the thrusters from the Full Vernian thrusters come in

I decided to try my hand at a new design, rather then franken. The one I have planned now is....still in the works.

Model number: GAT-X666
Code Name: Archangel Astray
First Deployed: Unknown
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
Dimensions: head height 19.04 meters
Weight: max gross weight 71.5 metric tons(80.5 metric tons with Launcher Equipment)
Construction: unknown
Powerplant: ultracompact nuclear fission reactor, power output rated at 8826 kW
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; Phase Shift (PS) armor; Neutron Jammer Canceler
Fixed armaments: 2 x MA-M01 "Lacerta" beam saber, stored on hips, hand-carried in use; 2 x MMI-GAU2 "Picus" 76mm CIWS, fire-linked, "Gottfried" hyper beam rifle, hand carried in use.
Opptional hand armaments: "Valient" Hyper Beam Bazooka X1, "Lohengrien" Launcher

For the apperaence, basically think of the Strike Freedom, but in Zeta C1 amuro colors. Due to the added weight of the Lohengrein Launcher, and the power needed to use it, the Archangel needs to be docked with the mother ship in order for it to be used, so the power is really coming from the mother ship. Think of it like a cross between ZZ and X, but it still has the weakness of X: If it uses the Launcher, the Archangel can't move while charging. But it leaves the mother ship vulnerable as well, sence its borrowing power from the ship.

Toxicity

I think your gundam mk 2 z would look pretty darn good if you made all the blue stuff the same shade of blue.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Very impressive profile. I'd say that single suit packs the power of a fleet with that hyper beam rifle AND full sized positron beam cannon. Good work.
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion

I didn't want to make it look like an uber suit, for the record. The suit has weaknessess, so its to the pilot to find ways to conpensate the weaknesses. The most obvious is that most of the weaponry tends to drain the battery, and they'll run out much quicker. So its not an easy suit to handle.

ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Every mobile suit has one weakness, and I acknowledge that. But, even with its weaknesses, this suit is a force to be reckoned with. Still, good work overall.
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion

My latest franken after quite awhile:

Model number: JDG-666
Code name: Hades Gundam
Unit type: mobile fighter
Nationality: Not Known
First deployment: FC 60
Accommodation: pilot only, in 360 degree cockpit using Mobile Trace System and Core Lander
Dimensions: head height 16.2 meters
Weight: empty 6.8 metric tons; max gross 15.5 metric tons
Construction: gundarium alloy super-ceramic composite rare metal hybrid
Multilayer material: other
Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, power output rating unknown
Fixed armaments: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x beam sword, stored in hips, hand-carried in use; 2 x machine cannon, fire-linked, mounted on main body;
Ultimate attacks: Darkness Finger

Bio: After the Devil Gundam's destruction in the Guyana Highlands, bits of the DG Cells stuck onto the ruined Shinning Gundam, though the cells were inactive. They were programed to reactive and reconstruct in case the Devil Gundam's destruction. When the Devil Gundam was destroyed by the shuffle allience, the DG Cells became active once more bringing rise to the Hades Gundam and the Neo Devil Gundam corps.

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/5292 ... damqf6.png

I think this one was probably my better attempts

Draco Starcloud

I like the concept (especially considering the Master Gundam left a whole forearm in Shining Gundam's chest) and I think the horns are keen, but I think you could have placed the arm on the left much better.