The place to share your artwork.
ORegan

can i get one of Norris Packard's gouf B3, possible firing off his shield gatling gun?
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
The Big Zabowski

Done, and posted on the first post.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Anonymous

Can I put in an order for the Zeta Gundam? Preferably a head-shot. I was trying to find a nice headshot from the new animation in the movies, but had no luck.
Destroy Gundam

Any good Destroy Gundam screenshots you could make into an avatar?
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
Ascension

Could I request an NT-1 Alex avatar? Anything will do (headshot, full-body, doesn't matter to me). Might be nice to see Christina MacKenzie in avatar form too, if you can find a good pic.

((0080 fan! :D ))
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
The Big Zabowski

It has been done. AND so has a little poll for all ye who trespass on these hallowed grounds...
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Destroy Gundam

Thanks. We really should give you a break.
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
Ascension

Well, if you really want a break you could always just start saying no... Not that we want you to or anything...
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
The Big Zabowski

Wow, you guys never got it that I was joking... Sorry. I was just taking advantage of the fervor of todays avatar load to poke fun of it. No big deal about making avatars though, but maybe I really should put a cap on the amount asked per week...

Only time, and how many people start asking for avatars, will tell if a cap will be placed.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
EZero8

Or you can fulfill the requests over the next few days after requests are made. I'm sure the members should be able to wait for their avatars and wouldnt need them immediately... :wink:
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
The Big Zabowski

Cant take that chance with all of you crazies running around here...

MAHQ: Home of the Gundam Lunatic Asylum! :P
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Anonymous

Thanks for the avatar man! Didn't expect it this fast.

BTW, is it from the cover of the MG Zeta Ver. 2.0? I have that one and it looks familiar.
Bright Noa

Requesting avatar....you can choose which is easier for you to do...

Option #1
Image: Bright Noa headshot (from CCA)

Option #2
Image: Re-GZ Amuro Ray Custom headshot
The Big Zabowski

Posted in the first post. I found a Cream and Red-orange repaint of an RE-GZ ala the Zeta plus series, which also had his unicorn A patch on the shoulder. I got that into the picture too so it ended up being more of a torso shot of the RE-GZ than anything. There is a second one I found that is just a straight up B&W shot of the RE-GZ head if ye don't fancy the Amuro RE-GZ.

And there is a headshot of ole Bright-o Captain in there as well if you want it. If not, Fritz might find a use for it once he comes out of his Titan-Bright Phase.

EDIT: Oh, I'm-a feelin' the love from those four votes for "NEVAR YOU FOOL!!" :SLAVE TO THE MACHINE, BEATCH!: J/k

It's alright guys, I don't mind this stuff really cause it makes me feel as if I am adding something to the site other than those 3 GIM things and those Officer BDUs that I randomly pulled out of my ass. :P

EDIT II: W00T Post 4:20! :o
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Bright Noa

The Big Zabowski wrote:It's alright guys, I don't mind this stuff really cause it makes me feel as if I am adding something to the site other than those 3 GIM things and those Officer BDUs that I randomly pulled out of my ass. :P
Thanks for the avatar.

And....being able to randomly pull things out of one's ass is a talent/human trait that people overlook greatly. You should be glad you can even do it period....
The Big Zabowski

Brighto Kancho wrote:And....being able to randomly pull things out of one's ass is a talent/human trait that people overlook greatly. You should be glad you can even do it period....
's what I get for being a Franken Junkie since '02 people. Even after an 18 or so month break before I joined MT, I still got it. WHICH means, Frankening is like riding a bicycle, ya learn once and never forget. So people' don't get discouraged if you can't do it; I couldn't either (until I got American Express!), but when you do learn it..it's hella easy.

PS: The Frankening Guide is like this forum's bible, and good at learnin' ya stuff.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Anonymous

Well, I hope you've taken a good break, 'cuz I was wondering if I could put in another request...

Crossbone Gundam X-1 and X-3, hopefully you can find a good headshot of them, the only ones i found were blurry

I greatly appreciate any effort towards this, and you should take your time to make em, we can all wait. 8)
The Big Zabowski

TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Anonymous

Thanks TBZ, I think both are good. Problem is, I don't know which to use first lol.
The Big Zabowski

New Target in Sight avatars now up on the first page!

I gotta yous some Doms, some Gims, some Googies, some Goufs, an' a whole lotta stuffs! Enjoy!
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)