Turinu's 3D Mecha Art - 4/30/2018 - Various Mecha Stuff

The place to share your artwork.
Turinu

Turinu's 3D Mecha Art - 4/30/2018 - Various Mecha Stuff

Turinu's 3D Mecha Art

Welcome to Turinu's 3D Mecha Art page! Updated as of [ 4/24/2017 ]. This thread contains links to various models and art I've composed over the last several years. Do enjoy the art, and please feel free to comment or critique!

Latest Works

Frame Crash

1. Light Type Brave 001 - MD-LT01 CLAD CALVUS
- Design Sheet 01

A light-weight early production type third generation Brave built for beginners. Easy to pilot, difficult to master.

2. Light Type Brave 002 - MD-LTY1 SHERIDAN New!
- Design Sheet 01
- Design Sheet 02

An experimental third generation Brave utilizing the rare Saradite crystal to generate a stealth field that disrupts sensors, and capable of limited flight.

3. Light Type Brave 003 - MD-LTY2 SPEIS
- Design Sheet 01

A stolen prototype from the Mechadyne Group, specializing in stealth. It has been modified by the thieves into a cunning "silent assassin" unit.

4. Light Type Brave 004 - MD-LT02 RADIUS New!
- Design Sheet 01

The first mass production third generation Brave, setting the standard for all future Braves.

5. Light Type Brave 005 - MD-LT03 STRIKER
- Design Sheet 01

A unit built for high jumps and speed. While weak on defense it is an effective light-weight combatant capable of attacking from above with powerful aerial strikes.

6. Medium Type Brave 001 - NB-XM100 HILDEBRANDT
- Design Sheet 01
- Hildebrandt w/ Sword, Interactive View New!

Prototype third generation Brave developed to test mass-canceling technology. Features higher than normal physical output compared to other Braves.

7. Medium Type Brave 002 - NB-M101 STARK New!
- Design Sheet 01

Sets the standard for the new medium-weight Braves introduced with the third generation Brave rollouts. An adaptable jack-of-all-trades.

8. Heavy Type Brave 002- MD-ART01 NEAMHAIN
- Design Sheet 01

A proof of concept machine, the Neamhain utilizes specialized mass-canceling technology in order to use powerful back-mounted cannons with very little recoil.

9. Heavy Type Brave 003 - BTI/U001 GOLIATH New!
- Design Sheet 01

A heavy-weight combat platform, the Goliath sets the standard as a traditional, ranged unit with robust defenses, carried over from second gen combat ideology.

10. Custom Type Brave 001 - MD-LT01/RC CALVUS KNIGHT
- Design Sheet 01

A modified Calvus frame that has been tuned to specialize in close quarters combat. Wields a large and durable flagacite blade.

11. Custom Type Brave 003 - OE-001 GRIM RONIN
- Design Sheet 01

Manufactured with the style of feudal armor, with the face of a demon built into the chest. Wields several swords with deadly skill and efficiency.

12. Custom Type Brave 004 - MD-JB02 ARDENT FROST
- Design Sheet 01

Manufactured for events, the Ardent Frost is a ceremonial "honor guard" unit derived from the MD-JB01 Demure Rabbit that is combat capable.

13. Custom Type Brave 005 - RC-DU01 HEAVY STARK New!
- Design Sheet 01

Built mobile and durable to withstand the harsh environment of the Desert Scar. A limited production defense unit against well-armed vagrants and bandits.

14. Custom Type Brave 006 - MD-LT01/SEC CALVUS PAWN New!
- Design Sheet 01

A modified Calvus frame that has been tuned to function in a security role. Operates in groups to subdue dangerous targets.

15. Custom Type Brave 007 - MD-LT01/DEF CALVUS ROOK New!
- Design Sheet 01
- Calvus Rook, Interactive View

A modified Calvus frame that has been tuned to function in a security role. This variant of the Calvus Pawn is used in critical response and riot situations.

Other Projects

1. G1 Exceed Gundam
- G1 Exceed Front and Back
- G1 Exceed on Pixiv 01; Includes Full View, Frame View, Transparent View
- G1 Exceed on Pixiv 02; Includes Full, Frame and Full Armor View, Core Fighter Components, and Weapons New!

2. TDD-AS-U001 AIRGETLAM
- Airgetlam Front and Back
- Airgetlam on Pixiv; includes Full View, Frame View, Transparent View, Weapons and Scenes New!
- Airgetlam 360 Degree View New!
- Airgetlam, Interactive View New!
- Airgetlam with Flexing Blades, Interactive View New!

Gallery Quick Links

[ Frame Crash | Sketchup Models | Mobile Suit Gundam ]
[ Great Space Race | Turinu on Pixiv| Turinu on Sketchfab ]
Last edited by Turinu on Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:24 pm, edited 298 times in total.
Josh

I love some of those designs. You created some very nifty looking suits with the Gundam Project art; Especially the Leos, they look awesome.
Vega Vaikyuko

This is great stuff. Do you take requests?
toysdream wrote:...any wave with a frequency between 1 and 300 GHz could fit this loose definition, whether it's a wave of light or sound or, I dunno, chocolate.
Turinu

Vega Vaikyuko wrote:This is great stuff. Do you take requests?
Rarely. The Blitz Dagger was my first and only request I've completed, mainly due to the fact the concept interested me.
Doven

Man I wish I could do frankens I can only do Repaints which are damn good by the way. Good work.
Turinu

SSGokuJr wrote:Man I wish I could do frankens I can only do Repaints which are damn good by the way. Good work.
Lol, I suck at repainting, so most of my frankens tend to have mix n' matched color parts.

What I really want to do is find the right way to turn them into lineart like Tyrant Gundam did for the first few up there.

That way I can just make em', turn em' into lineart, and then color them in the easy way. XD.
Anonymous

You have some extreme talent, I enjoyed looking at your designs. Especially the absolute line of Gundams
Draco Starcloud

I'd try making my own Blitz Dagger, but yours is the apotheosis of what a Blitz Dagger would be.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
Turinu

Lol, thanks Draco.

Also, I've added a new design, the RTC-X30E Renascent Gundam. Feel free to check it out, I think it's a nice design, ^_^.
Enigma

Might wanna prepare for a class action lawsuit, looks like Okawara found your Blitz Dagger and tossed it into Stargazer.
Turinu

Enigma wrote:Might wanna prepare for a class action lawsuit, looks like Okawara found your Blitz Dagger and tossed it into Stargazer.
Eh? o_O. I highly doubt that. Probably used the N Dagger N.

I don't see someone like him randomly browsing through forums and what not and picking up a random design, >>.

I'd have to see it to believe it. And then I'd have to laugh if he did, but I highly doubt it.
Enigma

Oh, I meant it purely in jest. However, the two are strikingly similar and involve the same subjects being combined: Strike and Blitz. I just find it funny that you made this from a conglomeration and here comes Okawara with another 'original' Gundam design. You should either feel quite honored, or we should collectively acknowledge once more that Okawara is a brain in a jar that randomly calculates Gundam parts and sticks them together.

On that note, there should be an "MS Saga Okawara Machine" that just randomizes every part in your inventory and makes a unit out of it.
Turinu

Enigma wrote:Oh, I meant it purely in jest. However, the two are strikingly similar and involve the same subjects being combined: Strike and Blitz. I just find it funny that you made this from a conglomeration and here comes Okawara with another 'original' Gundam design. You should either feel quite honored, or we should collectively acknowledge once more that Okawara is a brain in a jar that randomly calculates Gundam parts and sticks them together.

On that note, there should be an "MS Saga Okawara Machine" that just randomizes every part in your inventory and makes a unit out of it.
Or instead of coming up with his own designs, decides to randomly browse across the web in the hopes that he'd stumble upon something useful. XD. All I can say if it looks better than the one I made in MS paint, then yay.
Enigma

Turinu

I guess they look a bit alike, but only in shoulder and torso design in my eyes.

Also, added another design to go along with my new design, the Renascent.
Draco Starcloud

They look alike as a Strike Dagger resembles Strike Gundam.

Arc Dagger's a nice Buster Dagger/Raysta/mics. blend.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
Turinu

I've added my Red Feng. I like how the concept design turned out but a lot of the parts don't seem to blend, mainly due to coloring issues. This is one of the designs I highly wish I could turn into lineart to recolor and all.
Doven

are you able to combine CE mobile Suits with UC, and AC Mobile Suits cus if so can I make a request.
If knowing is half the battle then Im going in unarmed.
Turinu

SSGokuJr wrote:are you able to combine CE mobile Suits with UC, and AC Mobile Suits cus if so can I make a request.
It truly depends on which suits you're talking about, because if the overall concept interests me I'll attempt to make it. It also depends on which types of art you're referring to.

I could probably do a decent job with Gundam Official art when it comes to combining UC and SEED suits.. MAHQ maybe, but when it comes to combining Gundam Project UC art with any other art, I am not good at that. As for AC designs, if the image is large enough to go with other art, I could attempt it.
Doven

Head: I want Dreadnought Head
Core: I also want Dreadnoughts core
Arms: Wing Zero Customs arms
Legs: the Alex's Legs
Back: I would like if you could get the M1s back pack
Right Arm weapon: and kind of Beam Rifle that you think looks cool
Left Arm: if you culd get wing Zeros Sheild and have Heavy Arms Single Beam Gatling Gun under it.

Thanks If you cant do it I understand.
If knowing is half the battle then Im going in unarmed.