The place to share your artwork.
Turinu

SSGokuJr wrote:Head: I want Dreadnought Head
Core: I also want Dreadnoughts core
Arms: Wing Zero Customs arms
Legs: the Alex's Legs
Back: I would like if you could get the M1s back pack
Right Arm weapon: and kind of Beam Rifle that you think looks cool
Left Arm: if you culd get wing Zeros Sheild and have Heavy Arms Single Beam Gatling Gun under it.

Thanks If you cant do it I understand.
I'll see what I can attempt, but no promises.
Doven

Thanks.
If knowing is half the battle then Im going in unarmed.
Turinu

I've just added one of my latest designs; the "No Name Gundam." It currently has no name. I've been on quite the frankening hiatus for awhile, but since I missed the bus thismorning I was bored and had nothing to do so I decided to make it.

I like this the most out of most of my designs I've done from Gundam Official art. Its lines are nice and visible and the color is actually not mismatched (Though if you look closely they -are- different shades of blue.)

While its arms were originally M1 Astray Arms, I took it into Photoshop and customized the arms to look custom, and not frankened.
Doven

so I take it you were not able to do mine.
Turinu

SSGokuJr wrote:so I take it you were not able to do mine.
I wasn't able to start it; aside from this particular franken, I haven't done any frankens since the Arc Dagger. I've had a sort of Frankeners block. I'll get around to it sometime.
Turinu

Bad Turinu for double posting! On a good note aside from that, I've done up the tech specs for the "No Name" Gundam I posted. Here.

http://home.comcast.net/~turinu/Franken ... gundam.gif

Model number: RND-XEU1 (Revolutionary Newtype Driver; Experimental Engagement Unit 1)
Code name: NiD GUNDAM (New-type Indefinite Drive) or Provenance Gundam
Unit type: GUNDAM Unit (General Unified New-type Drive Accelerator Mobile) Unit
Manufacturer: Paragon Industries
Operator: Anariel Milise 2nd Mobile Division
Rollout: CY 0190 (Colonial Year)
First deployment: CY 0190 (12th of Ophiuchus)
Accommodation: "Sagacious-Compatible" single-seat cockpit in upper torso
Dimensions: overall height 18.7 meters
Weight: empty weight 49.2 metric tons; overall weight 53.3 metric tons
Construction: Classified
Powerplant: Exigency Drive Reactor*, power output unknown
Propulsion: "Luminary" X-03 Drive Propulsors x 2, located on back, power output unknown
Performance: maximum acceleration 3.2 g's; maximum ground running speed 245 km/h; maximum ground hovering/atmospheric speed 329 km/h
Equipment and design features: "Sagacious" New-type Drive Accelerator; sensors, range 18,500 meters; Swan Song
Fixed armaments: "Phalanx" 75mm CIWS x 2, located on head; "Ares" High-output Beam Saber x 2, located on sides; "Sagacious" Driver Extensions, located in arms, legs and hands*
Optional Fixed armaments: AX12 Beam Shotgun x 1, power output rated at 10.1 MWs (Point blank shot); AX01 Accelerate Rifle x 2, power output rated at 4.0 MWs (attaches to optional hardpoint arrestors on back); Anti-Beam Shield
Optional armaments: TIAMAT Cyclotron Particle Accelerator Cannon, power output rated at 1.1 GWs minimum; "Caliburn" Anti-Alloy Accelerator Beam Sword x 1, power output rated at 0.1 MWs to 50.0 MWs*

Technical and Historical Notes:

A long time ago, the planet Earth was assaulted by what was known as the Rapture; a massive meteor storm which desolated the surface and colonies surrounding the planet, wiping out the Earth from the face of the Solar System. The origin of the storm was unknown as was what caused it; but what was known was that mankind was on the verge of extinction. What was left of humanity in the colonies and on the moon was moved to Mars, where a 312-year project to terra-form the planet had been underway. Only 20% of Mars had been terra-formed, which was just enough to support what was left of humanity.

There, humanity began to rebuild and redevelop; technology advanced faster than ever and mankind was once again on the track to repopulating. Between Colonial Year 0001 and 0132, the human population of over one million multiplied to over ten times its original population. Mankind was back on its feet and on a New World. The New Colonial Government on Mars began to delve into new technology around this time, simply referred to as the "Black Box" of Mars. What had not been revealed to the public was the history of Mars; it was well known by the time the Government had set up that long ago, a ancient civilization had lived upon Mars. Only ruins remained of their technology and what was known as Paragon Industries, under the control of the government, began to excavate, repair, and reproduce this technology.

It was around this time that the weapon known as the Mobile Suit came along. Originally designed as a labor unit built to pull what was known as the "Caliburn" out of the ground (See Caliburn history below), it soon expanded into a new field of military warfare. Human colonies in which had set up around Jupiter blamed the New Colonial Government for Earth's destruction as well as the destruction of the colonies and under the guise of such actions, wished to eliminate all who opposed or refused their control. Thusly, the simple Mobile Suits in which were built for heavy labor, became weapons and tools for destruction.

Paragon began Project Sagacious in response to the governments pleas; the development of a mobile suit capable of taking on the mobile weaponry of the Jupiter Entente Forces. Utilizing black box and biological design components, the NiD GUNDAM was constructed. Standing for the "New-Type Indefinite Drive," The NiD was built based on Black Box components which had unknown effects; However through simulation proved extremely powerful. It received a secondary code name known as GUNDAM Unit, which stood for "General Unified New-type Drive Accelerator Mobile" Unit. However, when the mobile unit was finished it became known as the Provenance Gundam, which stands for "the place of origin, the original." Soon after the M-Derge Pathfinder was created based off of this archetype to battle the JEF. While having basic armaments its main weapons of usage relied on the many Black Box technology the unit proved to be compatible with.

The Provenance Gundam was put on board the XX3G Anariel Milise, a prototype battle ship developed for atmospheric and space flight. On board this ship the Provenance Gundam would engage many enemies and go through many hardships until CY 0201, where the pilot of the G-Phalazer Gundam unit belonging to the JEF ultimately destroys it on Ganymede. Its remains are found years later by what's left of the Colonial Government and is put into the construction of the Aethyr Gundam to battle the JEF and regain the independence of Mars.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Exigency Drive Reactor: Found near the Caliburn on the Face of Mars in which could only be referred to as the ruins of a ancient civilization. the Exigency Drive Reactor was originally a heavy damaged clump of salvaged; however upon further examination and repairing of the object, what it truly was, was discovered. This reactor went under heavy research. It was found out the reactor utilizes the principle theories of dark matter and expands upon this theory in ways mankind would have never seen before. Humanity was just barely able to repair the reactor with their limited knowledge. It was thought the reactor was too powerful and unstable to remain in the public view and was thusly put into storage. However, ten years later, it was taken out and put into the NiD GUNDAM design, Provenance Gundam. It is unknown what the output control of the reactor is, so it is set at a constant 52% capacity limit. The only known times it is capable of exceeding this limit is when its Drive Extenders are activated or it is powering the TIAMAT.

*"Sagacious" New-type Drive Accelerator: When the production of the Provenance went under way, it was decided it need a fast-responding OS system in order to help the pilot achieve above-efficient results in battle. This system utilizes a living human enhanced brain function. Put into a specialized storage container near the upper torso of the cockpit, it instantaneously relays information during battle to the pilots mind which, if a Newtype Pilot, can instantaneously react and consider the suggest tactical data and go with the flow of the idea. The downside to this system is that due to the fact a human resides within this storage container it must be constantly kept under repair. The subject utilized in this program was a willing subject known as Emina Lorelei. During the course of the Provenance Gundam?s life, the new-type Drive Accelerator is replaced with a advanced variation of the device which utilizes a machination of her brain functions and emotions, allowing her to take on a life as a human once more instead of remaining within the machine.

*Swan Song: A self-destruct mechanism implemented on the Provenance Gundam. The definition of swan song is ?A farewell or final appearance, action, or work? or, ?the beautiful legendary song sung only once by a swan in its lifetime, as it is dying.? When the Swan Song is activated the Exigency Drive Reactor?s Limiter Capacity is overloaded to 1000% energy distribution to the unit. This activates a sort of sentient Sagacious Drive Extension reaction, enhancing the mobile suits capabilities to 1000% of its intended operating capacity. While this is an advantage in battle it lasts for about a good five minutes before the machine reaches a overload point and detonates itself. This is used on the final confrontation against the G-Phalazer; however, it proves inaffective and the Provenance Gundam ultimately destroys itself, scattering its remains across Ganymede.

*Sagacious Drive Extensions: A powerful Black Box device that was secretly installed on the Provenance Gundam during its construction. While a mass-produced version of the Drive Extender is utilized on the M-Derge Pathfinder Mass Production unit, the Provenance Gundam is installed with the Archetype system designed to work in conjunction with the New-type Drive Accelerator. Much like the mass production version it enhances all aspects of the mobile suit. The external armor is reinforced and the joints are also reinforced, as well as internal components as to compensate for the enhanced performance. Unlike the mass-produced version however, this Drive Extender system allows direct linking to the pilot?s mind. While this causes the pilot to entire a temporary state of unconsciousness, his mind subconsciously is capable of controlling the mobile suit to over 300% of its original operating capacity. (Mass Produced Units are considered to operate at 50% capacity without Drive Extenders; 75% capacity while drive extenders activated without the unconscious effects. The Provenance Gundam runs at a 100% capacity limit; its performance is nearly tripled when activated. It can be redirected to a 200% capacity limit to enable the pilot to stay conscious while piloting.)

*TIAMAT Cyclotron Particle Accelerator Cannon: A Optional Armament which is quite literally a massive facility located within Olympus Mons. It is a inactive weapon of massive destruction, capable of generating a unknown output of energy and focusing it. The only known energy source capable of powering it is the Exigency Drive Reactor, which is within the Provenance Gundam. By attaching itself to the central core block of the facility it is able to activate the accelerator and produce tons of energy which constantly gains mass and velocity. By focusing this energy it is capable of releasing it in a massive blast of energy which can eradicate anything in its path. The only problem with the accelerator is that it can only target things in its direct line of fire; it cannot adjust its firing ratio to aim at other targets. The entire facility was made out of black box technology and is unknown to even the government on Mars. It is discovered during an assault against the Provenance Gundam?s flagship, where the Provenance utilizes it to completely wipe out the pursuing force. It is then given the name of TIAMAT, after a powerful dragon from mythology. It is thought to belong to a powerful ancient race that went extinct on Mars. TIAMAT stands for "Tactical Interceptor Accelerator Main Acquisition Targeter."

*"Caliburn" Anti-Alloy Accelerator beam Sword: A massive weapon which was located on the area known as the "Face of Mars," which was embedded deep in the rock. This was the original weapon in which inspired the creation of mobile suits; however despite mans ability to develop such technology, no mobile suit or man of any kind was able to remove it from the rock. A facility was built nearby dedicated to removing it from the stone or removing the stone from it, but everything was impossible. However, when the Provenance Gundam was heavily damaged during battle and without armaments, it was capable of getting the sword out of the stone by activating its Sagacious Drive Extender to its 300% capacity limit, causing the enemies to retreat. The sword is a powerful weapon of destruction, built with a compact particle accelerator in its cross guard. It is capable of generating a beam as powerful up to 50 MWs. However, the stronger the beam needs to become the longer it takes to charge the weapon. Considering it is a Black Box weapon, it is thought to have a hidden capability.
Turinu

I've come back from the long break of the forums with a few designs I forgot to post up, with a total of three new designs. A mass-production design, a mobile battle assault ship (ZOMG A SHIP NOT A MOBILE SUIT AHH) and a Incomplete Design I'm still working on (and need a few pointers on.. I can't get the legs down right.).
Turinu

I've finally finished the Archetype, my last Mecha design that I had done.

Here is its new image and its technical notes. Aside from its backstory I also went into detail on its weapons a bit to better explain them. The backstory is an iffy, still deciding if I should write the actual fic or not.

----------------------

http://home.comcast.net/~turinu/Franken ... ypefin.jpg

Model number: MVP-XA1
Code name: Archetype "Seth"
Unit type: OSIRIS archetype mobile fighter
Manufacturer: Valchryst, Arcwalde Technologies
Operator: Unknown
Rollout: Unknown
First Deployment: Unknown
Accommodation: M-Tracer Type-0 cockpit in upper torso; standard 2-seater panoramic cockpit functions
Dimensions: head height 18.34 meters; overall height 20.21 meters
Weight: empty weight 32.12 metric tons; overall weight 45.3 metric tons
Construction: Trace Series Hyrbid Alloy
Powerplant: XA1 Gravitic Core, power output rated at 10,275 kWs (+/- 2000 kWs)
Propulsion: Multi-directional Gull Thruster x many, located on backpack mount, power output rated at 102,993 kg; Leg-mounted turbine thrusters x 12, located on legs and feet, power output rated at 87,694 kg; total output 190,687 kg
Optional Propulsion: Amun-Re Lifter - gravitic propulsor turbine x 1, power output rated at 150,000 kg; total output 340,687 kg
Performance: maximum acceleration 5.9 g's (without pack), maximum acceleration 7.5 g's (with pack); maximum ground running speed 276 km/h (without pack), 230 km/h (with pack); maximum ground hovering speed 352 km/h (without pack), 402 km/h (with pack); atmospheric flight capabilities (with pack); atmospheric re-entry capabilities (with/without pack)
Equipment and design features: sensors, range 22,510 meters, 43,100 meters (with camera bits deployed); "SETH" Advanced Operating System; Supertrace Charge System
Fixed armaments: Anti-missile automatic beam turret x 2, located in head; Beam Sword x 2, located on back skirt, power output rated at 2.0 MWs
Optional fixed armaments: HPIR-100X Induction Beam Rifle x 2, power rated at 10.0 MWs regular firing mode, 5.2 MWs semi-automatic mode, 7.5 MWs long-range mode, stores on sideskirts
Optional hand armaments: "Amun-Re Lifter" weapon package, contains HPIR-100E VSBR-Type Rifle x 1, attaches to right shoulder hardpoint, power rating unknown and MARWAR Type-22 Beam Shield, attaches to left shoulder hardpoint (provides anti-shell defense and beam defense up to 20 MWs), contains "Einherjar" beam sword x 1, power output rated at 4.9 MWs; Camera bit package x 100, located on back

A design concept made by Mars Militia before they became a united government, the design was unfortunately too advanced for its time and wasn't capable of being produced. The design boasted too high of a performance rating and the type of alloys wanted in its designs had yet to undergo production or testing. It was also decided that due to its complex systems it would not be cost-effective to produce, while the more efficient models provided to Mars by the Colonial Forces would be more efficient in fighting a war.

Even after the war ended and a new one began, the more cheap and efficient MVP mass production series proved to be efficient machines; cheap and effective in combat, each geared to specific roles. Thanks to the fact Mars at this time had holdings in the Kuiper Belt and the Martian mines had yet to run dry in rich natural resources, production was cheap as was resources needed for fusion reactors. However such good things didn't last long. Soon enough the war turned against Mars, which had been acting as a neutral intermediary in order to end the war as swiftly as possible. Most of the martian surface fell to the might of the conjoined armies of their once former allies and their enemies. What was left of the military managed to fall back to the Valchryst Alterum facility deep within Venus.

With them were many martian mobile suits, including a unfinished frame belonging to the Archetype "Seth." With the disappearance of what was left of the Martian military and the planet under Colonial and Earther control, a unstable peace insued within the Sol system. Even unbeknownst to these said forces, the United Nation of Mars, now with a headquarters on Venus, continued to delve into new technologies. They were hidden so well for well over a few centuries, that when Venus was terraformed the Earth government built a massive city on top of the underground facility, which spanned the size of the top-side city itself.

During this time is when the construction of the Seth finally began. Its armor was designed with a mixture of a specialized alloy known as Trace and nanotechnology. This particular type of alloy allowed it to directly take fire from beam weaponry without taking harsh damage, much like one of Mars's older units, though that was mostly due to the thickness and strength of the sheer armor. This particular type of alloy was medium in weight and ideal for a high-performance unit. Not only that but it was outfitted with a ultracompact gravitic core; a downsized version of a reactor which is used in Mars's prototype Olympus Class mobile ship. This allowed it to have a powerful output capacity. Not only that but it was outfitted with powerful thrusters and turbines. With a mix of verniers this created great maneuverability for the unit while retaining good defense. The only disadvantage the unit had was a lack of useable weaponry. It only had two hardpoints on its sideskirts and two on its back skirt, built for its two rifles and two beam sabers. Its arms had no hardpoints for shields nor did its hands have the required handplugs in them to use any other martian weapons aside from the ones made for it.

The unit proved quite successful in testing, being shipped off through one of the facilities southern exits away from the topside city and used in real combat against militant forces on the surface. However despite its success on the battlefield, the overwhelming number of high-speed, smaller mobile suits deployed on the surface were proving to be a handful. Not only that but the sheer overall speed and maneuverability caused much stress on the pilot, even with inertial dampeners active. A Amun-Re Lifter was retrofitted for use on the Seth design, despite such things. Boasting a extremely high-output turbine on its back as well as a VSBR-type rifle, it added a powerful single-shot weapon onto the suit as well as even faster performance despite the added weight. Not only that but it was equipped with a beam shield on the left shoulder in addition to its naturally strong armor, which also sported a powerful beam sword inside of it. This allowed the Seth to far surpass its enemies, however with the powerful thrust of the pack and the drain of the weapons combat time was limited, thusly it was only utilized for special mission roles. Later on in order to take stress off of the pilot, new inertial dampeners had to be installed. While this took the stress off the pilot while it was operating without the Amun-Re lifter, such stress still occured with the lifter on.

It was decided after a good deal of combat data was aquired that the developing of its AOS would begin. Originally the Seth would run on a updated version of the OSIRIS OS, "Offensive Superior Internal Reflex Integrated System." However, its originally designed AOS (Advanced Operating System) "SETH," or "Sentient Experimental Type Hardware" was what it was designed to run on. Both Operating Systems were designed with one thing in mind; synchronization between the pilot and its machine. With the support of a powerful sentient AI system working side by side with the pilot, true harmonization between man and machine was possible. The AOS Seth included multiple upgraded features both for in combat and out of combat use as it could be stored in a specialized wrist unit worn by the pilot. It could also be stored inside a bio-android body, much like the old OSIRIS AI's.

With the installation of this AI and its quick development with its test pilot, the Archetype Seth was capable of attaining a higher level of superior performance, even without the Amun-Re Lifter. A unique trait of this unit is that thanks to the nanomachines in the alloy and its gravitic core, it is capable of atmospheric re-entry without heating up, by generating a gravitic field around the unit via the reactors gravity field. Also thanks to its many thrusters it can slow itself down during a descent or produce enough thrust to break out of the Earths pull if it needed to with the Amun-Re Lifter (This re-entry ability also applies to Mars and Venus). It would soon be utilized as the idol of the Valchryst Facility forces for the time when they began their assault against the Earth Forces to free Mars from their tyranny.

Trace Series Hybrid Alloy - the epitomy of martian alloy designs, it's light-to-medium in weight much like the HFRH series metal which was a conduction material used in the OSIRIS Super Charge system, and more durable than the VA series which was generally used on Mars's future prototype and mass production units. Thanks to nanomachines dispersed in the armor (much like Phoenix gundam) it is capable of dispersing certain charges of particle assaults on the armor and can take point-blank live ammunition damage with little to none effect on the armor (That doesn't mean it's impervious though, live-ammunition damage applies to things like CIWS and regular rifles, not things like dober guns.)

"SETH" Advanced Operating System - Basically the perfection of the OSIRIS sentient AI system. The AI boasts more in-combat and out-of-combat features and is capable of being transfered to a bio-android body, as well as storing itself within a special unit on the pilots body, such as a special wrist watch or something. SETH stands for "Sentient Experimental Type Hardware." The AI, as usual is female-based, as is the bio-android body stored in the unit for her. The odd thing about the appearance of Seth is the runic feel to her; both her body and holographic image in the unit are clad in black runic-looking tattoos done all over her body. There is supposedly some purpose to such.

Camera bit package x 100 - Outlaw Star inspired, though much smaller and capable of being stored in the Amun-Re Lifter on its back. These cameras basically spread themselves out on the battlefield but are only operable in space. They work in conjunction with the AI to provide a 3D simulated battlefield and basically eliminate the need for faulty sensors in the case of things such as minovski particles or n-jammers. They constantly send signals to the unit through a specialized frequency so it's hard to disrupt a transfer. They are magnetic in nature. They're charged a specific way in which if the Amun-Re sends out a certain "return" charge they return to the pack almost immediately. In case they don't (which is sometimes the case) each bit has three small verniers on the back to adjust its heading properly.

Anti-missile automatic beam turret - Stored in the head it's basically a missile interception system. It doesn't matter what kind of missile; it automatically determines the location of the explosives in a missile and targets said area with a high powered lazer burst. The lazer burst isn't big and is quite rapid in firing, so it's actually useless to target the Archetype with missiles as the AI automatically responds by opening fire with the anti-missile turret system. However the system isn't effective enough to use against anything else but missiles, so the unit doesn't have a close-in weapons system.

Amun-Re Lifter - Basically this is the original design for the backpack in which was placed on the back of the Amun-Re. It contains a highly powerful turbine on the back which produces over 150k worth of output. It has wing binders to help with AMBAC maneuvering and a special storage space on the back for camera bits. It was even installed with the left and right shoulder armaments for the OSIRIS. It was basically retrofitted to fit on the Archetype to heavily improve its performance. However considering the mass of energy required to work the turbine on its back, combat time with the unit equipped is limited, even if it's a reactor which can theoretically produce infinite energy (basically, it drains the energy too fast for it to restore itself.). If it begins to drain too much, it's capable of being ejected and acting as a independent flyer, returning to the ship in which the Seth launched from (taking the shoulder mounted equipment with it.).

HPIR-100E VSBR-Type Rifle - A "High Powered Induction Rifle," it was a semi-standard unit used on the more artillery-oriented mobile suits from Mars. Basically through certain accelerated particle induction, it creates a focused particle burst. Since it's a VSBR type it can adjust this burst for ultimate efficency. However much like the Turbine on the back it drains quite the energy so use is limited.

MARWAR Type-22 Beam Shield - This particlar device was made long after Mars's downfall to the Jupiter empire. MARWAR stands for "Martian Artillery Refined Weapon Advanced Resistance." The shield, while sporting a sleek Trace alloy surface has slots in the more outer portion in which open up to generate a 18 meter in length beam shield, which resembles that of a tower shield. This is a "Fallback" device if the armor is incapable of protecting the unit as it can block quite the load of shots and even some plasma-based weaponry. However considering the sheer size of the shield it drains a mass of energy. It comes equipped with a powerful sword in its rack as well, which runs on a independent generator, so even if it can't use its basic weapons it has a powerful beam sword to fall back on in case it needs to fight its way through things to be able to retreat.

gravitic propulsor turbine: Basically this takes the gravitic field of the Gravitic Core and expands upon its use. It can be used for two functions; on Earth this allows the unit to achieve escape velocity through the atmosphere (Same as Mars and Venus), it also utilizes the swift production of Dark Matter to produce a high-powered thrust the unit would not normally be capable of. However due to such energy drains quickly and the gravitic turbine recieves quite the stress if it's overused.

Multi-directional Gull Thruster - GULL-type thrusters were originally introduced on the Synral, one of Mars's mainstay units. The thrusters utilized on the Archetype are downsized variations and are technically the basis for the Synrals thrusters. They are capable of changing direction, eliminating the need for verniers and allowing the unit a great use of maneuvering. Despite this the unit is still equipped with verniers, though the exact amount is unknown.

Supertrace Charge System - This is basically a suped up, "Fallback" variant of the Supercharge System deployed by the OSIRIS units. When activated it drains any and all particle/plasma fire shot at the mobile suit, converts it into useable energy and unloads it into the reactor. It's mainly only used to charge the reactor for longer combat time if it's utilizing the Amun-Re Lifter.

Also, thanks to General Schatten I was able to get my hands on that formula, so I'm pretty sure its acceleration is somewhat accurate.

------------------------------

For a future story of mine. Basically I'm taking the technical ideas and storyline for Mars from the AitW storyline and FbtW storyline and expanding upon it, but taking out any and all factions related to any AU factions and replacing them with customized forces and designs and the sort. The Archetype Seth is basically the Turn A of the Valchryst Resistance, it's the leading symbol as they begin their escapade to free Mars. Kinda ZOE-ish, but meh, it works.
Anonymous

Dude, I love your Leo designs. Any chance I could get the technical readouts?
Turinu

Aerin Turner wrote:Dude, I love your Leo designs. Any chance I could get the technical readouts?
Let me see if I can find them. I'm pretty sure I wrote some up for them.

Unfortunately I seem to be unable to locate the stats in FbtW's Fanworks Archive.

However I'll duplicate them as much as I can as I remember the general specs for it. I'll post some up later today.
Turinu

A few new units from me. These're all part of a fanfic I'm working on. I'll soon be posting up two "Gundam" named units today as well.

Aethyr E2 Type

Model number: MVP-X1e
Code name: Aethyr E2 Type
Unit type: Refined Atmospheric Fighter Series Type Mobile Suit
Manufacturer: Valchryst Alterum, Arcwalde Technologies
Accommodation: M-Tracer cockpit in upper torso; standard 2-seater panoramic cockpit functions
Dimensions: overall height 19.4 meters
Weight: overall weight 35.9 metric tons
Powerplant: Ultracompact Fusion Reactor, X3G Type, power output rated at 9,713 kWs
Propulsion: High Powered Multi-Directional Booster x 4, power output rated at 40,000 kg; High-Powered Assault Turbine x 2, power output rated at 100,000 kg per thruster; Leg Turbine x 2, power output rated at 20,000 kg per thruster; Jump thruster x 4, power output rated at 5,000 kg per thruster
Performance: maximum acceleration 8.1 g's; maximum ground running speed 230 km/h; maximum hovering speed 305 km/h; maximum overboost speed 20.6 g's; atmospheric flight capabilities; atmospheric re-entry capabilities; escape velocity capabilities
Equipment and design features: sensors, range 21,000 meters; Advanced AI Interface
Fixed armaments: "Phalanx" 75 mm CIWS x 2, stored in head; "Derge" Wire-guided Saber Incom x 2, stored in left shoulder rack, power output rated at 2.0 MWs (Saber mode); 2.5 MWs (Beam Gun mode); Arm-Mounted Beam Nozzle x 4 (2 per arm), power rated at 2.0 MWs per nozzle
Optional fixed armaments: HPAR2-1000 RIfle x 2, power rated at 4.2 MWs, stores on side racks; Type 31 Mobile Defense Shield x 1, attaches to left shoulder rack

During the Second Sol War between the United Earth Government and the United Nation of Mars, Mars began to field new, more powerful types of mobile suits. Having collected a mass amount of mobile suit data from the enemy as well as designing and creating their own powerful concepts, they mixed the designs and ideas of such things and Project MVP came into being. Two of the first final production type models to be created under Project MVP were the Aethyr and Telfyr. Now, during the year CY 0379 the Aethyr and Telfyr have now gone under their third and final refinement; the E2 Variation, or "Expanse type 2."

Working from the bare minimum, a basic frame design of the Aethyr, new ideas and features were added. the height was reduced from its original design however its torso was expanded in size in order to hold the high-output fusion reactor it would use. However the end result was the same; a balanced unit between attack, defense and speed. The Aethyr E2 sported a sleek new look which was much different from the original and Mk. II variants. However its general head unit remained resembling that of the Aethyr as a form of tribute. The V-fin design was removed in favor of not looking like UEG units and instead was replaced with a helmet-shaped visor with extra sensors.

A extremely odd function it sported was known as the Overboost. The concept was tinkered with in the Mk. II design but the pack was never used. Instead the Overboost on the E2 Type was integrated directly into its High-Powered Assault Turbines on its back. By utilizing every ounce of energy in the reactor (unfortunately draining it of all its energy), the Inertial Dampening systems within the Aethyr E2 reach a extremely resiliant state allowing the unit capabilities of achieving over 20 g's of acceleration. However such a system was utilized for retreats only, or for getting to a certain place in a short amount of time and is most definately never used in combat. If the Overboost is knowingly going to be utilized the Aethyr is equipped with a portable reactor on its back in order to sustain its reactor output while utilizing the overboost.

Another unique feature on the unit is its wire-guided incoms. Stored on the left arm shoulder rack are two beam sabers, attached to a wire-guided system. The base in which the beam sabers are stored in are capable of detaching as two seperate wire-guided units. Thanks to the Advanced AI Interface in the Aethyr E2 Type, which is modeled after the Archetype Rah's quasi-communication system, the Incoms are capable of being utilized as fast and maneuverable attack units that can be controlled by a Natural. The bases of these units are equipped with multiple verniers for maneuvering capabilities and allow the Beam Sabers to act as beam guns. However when the sabers are detached from this base and held in the hand it can only be utilized as a saber. The Aethyr E2, aside from these functions is basically a refined variant of the Mk. II version. It carries the same armaments though heavily refined. It is much faster and more durable than the Mk. II and is a limited production unit. There are two known Aethyr E2 Types that have been produced and they are stored on the Anariel Milise.

----------

Telfyr E2 Type (1)
Telfyr E2 Type (2)
(Lyndsey Howell Colors)

Telfyr E2 Type (3)
Telfyr E2 Type (4)
(Derium Rainer Colors)

Model number: MVP-X2e
Code name: Telfyr E2 Type
Unit type: Refined Atmospheric Fighter Series Type Mobile Suit
Accommodation: M-Tracer cockpit in upper torso; standard 2-seater panoramic cockpit functions
Dimensions: head height 19.32 meters; overall height 21.82 meters
Weight: empty weight 39.7 tons; overall weight 52.29 tons
Powerplant: Ultracompact Fusion Reactor, X3G-Expanded Type, power output rated at 10,220 kWs
Propulsion: High-Powered multi-directional booster x 4, power output rated at 25,000 kg per thruster; High-Powered Assault Turbine x 1, power output rated at 130,000 kg
Performance: maximum acceleration 5.8 g's (empty weight) 4.4g's (full weight); maximum ground running speed 147 km/h; atmospheric flight capabilities limited; atmospheric re-entry capabilities
Equipment and design features: sensors, range 67,000 meters; Advanced AI Interface
Optional fixed armaments: "Phalanx" 75 mm CIWS x 2, stored in head; Mounted anti-armor machine cannons x 4, stored in chest sides; Mk. III Chest Cannon x 1, stored in hidden compartment on upper chest, power output rated at 12.9 MWs; Arm-Mounted Beam Nozzle x 4 (2 per arm), power rated at 2.0 MWs per nozzle
Optional hand armaments: HPIC-1000R Particle Cannon x 2, power output rated at 9.8 MWs, attach to side skirts (can operate on sideskirts as skirt cannons as well); Beam Shotgun x 2, power rated at 7.1 MWs, attach to sideskirts (can operate on sideskirts as skirt rifles as well), spreadshot capabilities; Type G52 Rail Cannon x 2, attaches to left and right arm mounts (Causes beam nozzles on arms to be inoperative); Telfyr E2 Types Hand Plugs enable it to utilize all Martian-made hand armaments
Optional armaments: 887HPEV-1 Wave Cannon x 1, attaches to left back mount with portable generator on right mount, power output rated at 32.5 MWs (capable of breaking through beam shields and positron reflectors); 981HPEV-1 VSBR-Type Equip x 1, attaches to right mount with portable generator on left mount and beam shield on left shoulder mount, power output rated at 11.93 MWs

During the Second Sol War between the United Earth Government and the United Nation of Mars, Mars began to field new, more powerful types of mobile suits. Having collected a mass amount of mobile suit data from the enemy as well as designing and creating their own powerful concepts, they mixed the designs and ideas of such things and Project MVP came into being. Two of the first final production type models to be created under Project MVP were the Aethyr and Telfyr. Now, during the year CY 0379 the Aethyr and Telfyr have now gone under their third and final refinement; the E2 Variation, or "Expanse type 2."

The Telfyr E2 Type expands upon the artillery capabilities of the unit while retaining a good sense of close-combat firepower. The unit has a natural amount of armaments in which make it quite the deadly long-range and mid-ranged bomber, and enough armaments on its general frame to give it a great defensive edge in close quarter encounters. Much like the Aethyr it was rebuilt from the frame up, sporting new complex designs and heavier and more resilient armor. Much like the Archtype Seth, its Trace armor incorporates millions of nanomachines to reduce the effects of damage upon the suit. Due to its heavy armor and good quantity on the outer frame it capable of taking direct fire from beam weaponry though not consistently.

The Telfyr is generally similar in appearance to the Aethyr, sharing a similar head unit, as well as arm and leg units. However the legs in which the Telfyr sports are equipped with specialized shock absorbers and complex systems, hence the heavier and more resiliant armor attached to them. The reactor is also a expanded variant of the Aethyr's, sporting more enhanced output so the unit is capable of utilizing its many armaments. However the equipment it can sport on its pack still comes with a portable generator in order to better compensate for the energy requirements of said weapons.

The Telfyr's sensor range is ultimately expanding thanks to the advanced sensoring equipment in its back, as well as the addition of a sensor antennae on the side of its head. It is also capable of sending clearer signals to fellow mobile suits, even through interference. However the unit is fairly slow compared to the fast designs Mars usually employs. Despite this it is still quite maneuverable in battle. Its AI Interface allows the pilot more flexible options as well as better control over the mass of armaments it can utilize. In the hands of a skilled veteran, one could turn this big, bulky gun into an accurate killing machine, expecially since its unique hand-plug system allows it to open a whole new closet of weaponry for utilization.

Only two units were known to be made and are stored on the Anariel Milise. One is painted in the traditional white and green color scheme of the original Telfyr. The other sports the preferred goldenrod and white color scheme of one of Mars's previous Supreme Commanders, Issui Kousei. Synchronization between the firepower of these two units proves to make a battle both interesting to the pilots and devastating to the enemies.

----------

Archtype "Rah"

Model number: MVP-XE1
Code name: Archetype "Rah"
Unit type: Archtype Space-use Newtype Fighter
Accommodation: Newtype-use standard cockpit in lower torso
Dimensions: overall height 20.23 meters
Weight: overall weight 20.9 metric tons (can eject armor pieces to decrease weight and increase speed)
Powerplant: XE1 Gravitic Core, power output rated at 15,000 kWs (+/- 5000 kWs); Type 2 Ultracompact fusion reactor x 2, power output rated at 9310 kWs
Propulsion: Cross-2 Type High-output thrusters x 4, located on back, power output rated at 157,940 kg total; Multi-directional Gull Thrusters x 6, located on back, power output rated at 113,293 kg total; "Nitrus" Thigh-mounted Pulse Thruster x 6, 3 per leg, located on legs, power output rated at 192,039 kg total; total output 463,272 kg
Performance: maximum acceleration 22.1 g's; maximum ground running speed 46 km/h; maximum ground hovering speed 674 km/h; atmospheric flight capabilities; atmospheric re-entry capabilities; escape velocity capabilities
Equipment and design features: sensors, range 112,000 meters; "Rah" X122 Prototype High-speed quasi-communication systems; "Siren" Advanced Operating System
Fixed armaments: "Blades of Rah" anti-alloy beam sword x 2, located in hands; camera bit x 100, located in shoulder units
Optional fixed armaments: N/A
Remote Weaponry: MVP-MBT1 Zealot Bit x 50

A new archetype design produced on board the Olympus II Class ship Anariel Milise. Its original design concept dates back to before the Martian Resistance Front began to form, however it was decided to halt production in order to produce more mass-oriented units capable of fighting in larger numbers. However when such units were finished Arcwalde Technologies stepped up to the plate to finish this Valchryst design. To say the least this design is fairly unique compared to designs usually created by both Valchryst and Arcwalde technologies, considering both companies are one in the same, aside from being different branches of the mother company. The unit featured a overall new design, aside from the usual helmet-shaped forehead of Martian units.

The unit lacked any and all noticeable weaponry on it. It was literally geared to having a strong external armor and frame while equipping a mass amount of powerful thrusters to allow it ultimate maneuverability. Even its legs and arms were designed with maneuverability in mind, its legs supporting massive thrusters, thinning out near the end by the feet for maneuverability. Its arms were built with the same sleek thin design. However not only were the arms used for maneuvering but housed this units only viable weapon. The hands were capable of transforming into high-output beam swords capable of rendering apart most types of armor. This was quite literally the only armament on this unit, not including the camera bits it can deploy.

The one major mechanism this unit was built around was the Prototype quasi-communication system utilized on the mobile suit. Stored within the chest, this system relies on a powerful newtype in order to operate it. Even the cockpit is especially geared towards working on conjunction with a newtype. The high-powered quasi-communication system was basically a fancy way of saying it was a extremely fast system which could transmit both mental and computer frequencies to remote controlled weaponry. With the amplified communication system and the help of an AI, it allowed the Archetype Rah to control dozens of remote-controlled mobile suits known as Mobile Bits. While the head unit was utilized as a general reciever, just in case it was destroyed the chest contained a secondary reciever for back-up purposes.

The only problem which faced the unit aside from weaponry was its high speed. The unit could pull over 22 g's at full acceleration, and even with its inertial dampeners at full it causes more strain on the pilot than the speed of the Archetype Seth. If one would accelerate at such speeds for a long period of time while pulling powerful maneuvers, not only would the suit probably break apart but the pilot would most likely be crushed as well. Not only that but it is not geared towards ground combat at all. Its unique leg design makes it a poor unit for walking upon the ground. Instead its thrusters in its legs grant it powerful hovering capabilities across land as well as atmospheric flight capabilities.

Equipped with a sister AOS to the Seth, this unit could be considered the sister unit to the Archetype Seth. Despite obvious design differences each were built by the same mechanical designer and even some of the components in the inside of the units can be shared between the two. The unit is first successfully deployed in CE 0379 during its escape of Venus's atmosphere. It deployed with all fifty of its Zealot Mobile Bits and with its highly skilled and advanced newtype pilot, completely eradicated the pursuing force.
Turinu

36. MaGAU (M)
http://home.comcast.net/~turinu/Frankens/magaufin.jpg

37. Gundam Lunaris (M)
http://home.comcast.net/~turinu/Franken ... unaris.jpg

38. Gundam Natalie (M)
http://home.comcast.net/~turinu/Franken ... atalie.jpg

39. Reverie Class Assault Cruiser (S)
http://home.comcast.net/~turinu/Franken ... eclass.jpg

40. OSIRIS Amun-Re (M)
http://home.comcast.net/~turinu/Frankens/amunre.jpg

41. OSIRIS Ixion and Sekhmet (M)
http://home.comcast.net/~turinu/Franken ... ekhmet.jpg

Six new designs added to the front page. All mostly a part of the current fanfic I'm writing.
Doven

Shori wrote:36. MaGAU (M)
http://home.comcast.net/~turinu/Frankens/magaufin.jpg

37. Gundam Lunaris (M)
http://home.comcast.net/~turinu/Franken ... unaris.jpg

38. Gundam Natalie (M)
http://home.comcast.net/~turinu/Franken ... atalie.jpg

39. Reverie Class Assault Cruiser (S)
http://home.comcast.net/~turinu/Franken ... eclass.jpg

40. OSIRIS Amun-Re (M)
http://home.comcast.net/~turinu/Frankens/amunre.jpg

41. OSIRIS Ixion and Sekhmet (M)
http://home.comcast.net/~turinu/Franken ... ekhmet.jpg

Six new designs added to the front page. All mostly a part of the current fanfic I'm writing.
*Jaw drops*

Nice very nice.
Nagato21

Hey Shori I've got to say I am impress by your fanfic and at the same time a little bit angry because I just got started working on Gundam fanfiction with Mars theme on it.
But its my fault on being late. :evil:
Anyway I was about to file a request for some franken, because i sucked at drawing :cry:
Heres a little (I made so many variation ) prologue I call Red Flag.
I have already wrote two chapters (In revision process), #3 is still in progress. Because I've got so much work to do I won't probably release them until next week.

In a far distant future, mankind has left the comfort of Earth for the stars.
At the dawn of the 23rd century, half of humanity now resides in outer space, from giant colonies orbiting around the Earth, cities on Luna, the terraforming of Mars to the moons of Jupiter.
Unfortunately nothing last forever.

In Solar Calendar of the year 456, the militaristic government of the Unified Earth Directorate expanded its rule throughout outer space. Using advance military weapons known as Mobile Suit, the UED occupied every colony in the solar system, crushing everyone who dared to oppose them.
With Earth resources seriously diminished, the UED began a vast exploitation of the colonies and its inhabitants.
For over two centuries, the spacenoids where discriminated by the people of Earth who lived a pleasant life at their own expanses.
In Solar Calendar of the year 678, the colonies of Mars rebelled against the UED authority. After driving the colonial troops off the planet at the expanse of countless lives, the colons destroyed the Gravity Jumper, the fastest means of transport between Earth and Mars, thus isolating the red planet. Free for the first time, the people of Mars declared their independence and proclaimed themselves the Republic of Mars, the first space born nation.
However, the destruction of the Gravity Jumper and the loss of Mars was a heavy blow to the Earth economy and boosted the moral of the colonies, which began to form resistance movements across the solar system.
Ten years later, after a lengthy military campaign in the Jupiter sector, the UED sent its forces to pacify Mars.
Confident in their strength, Earth thought that Mars would quickly fall under their superior number and firepower.
But Mars grew quickly during the last ten years; Using Mobile Suits as well and advance technologies, follow by a fierce determination the Martian Defense Force halted the UED advance and inflicted massive casualties.
It has been five years since the war started. With neither side able to take the advantage, the conflict has dragged into a stalemate in outer space.
Taking advantage of this situation, both nations have already begun researching on new weapons.
However one thing is very clear, no matter who wins, Mobile Suit will change the course of this war.
The year is 693 of the Solar Calendar and the war has just begun.

MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM
RED FLAG
ZEON SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!
Turinu

Two new suits added to the list.

42. Seth-Rah (Incomplete) (M)
http://home.comcast.net/~turinu/Franken ... etefin.jpg

43. Seth-Rah (Complete) (M)
http://home.comcast.net/~turinu/Franken ... etefin.jpg
Camille Vidan

This is the best so far. For some strange reason i like the incomplete better :?
Heretic

Both versions are impressive, I think that the incomplete one just looks a little less crowded. Looks like it could easily mop the floor with the grunt Mechs I’m currently working on.
Everything I know about rock music, I learned from K-ON!!
Turinu

Yeah, the basic Seth-Rah (and its complete form) is purely based around "Anime Physics" in a sense. Its propulsion system and fixed beam system can't really be explained through theory or current science and what not.

(Its main fixed armaments shoot out focused beams of energy that can change directions at angles much like the beam weapons on ships such as the Vandread or the ones in Wolf's Rain, and its basic propulsion system utilizes some unknown force to propell itself.)
Heretic

That’s probably better than the “Science” I’ve invented for Last Generation. The top end designs like the Element are based on hyperspace technology, allowing all kinds of physics violations.
Everything I know about rock music, I learned from K-ON!!
Turinu

Heretic wrote:That’s probably better than the “Science” I’ve invented for Last Generation. The top end designs like the Element are based on hyperspace technology, allowing all kinds of physics violations.
Lol, some of the Reactor technology I utilize goes way past physics as well... Mainly, Star Ocean technology such as Gravitic Warp Cores, high-speed interstellar travel and the sort.

But sometimes you have to step out of the bounds of limitations in order to make things more interesting. :3