Turinu's 3D Mecha Art - 4/30/2018 - Various Mecha Stuff

The place to share your artwork.
Turinu

Lol, yeah. Gotta love SRW designs. The Aoikaze, Akaikaze, and Shikoshindou are mostly made from Super Robot Wars designs.

Aside from that...

Another update!

I've been in a sort of design flurry as of late. Yet another odd design done by myself can be found on the front page.

However, instead of posting its stats I'll begin to post these links.

http://home.comcast.net/~turinu/mscompendium/sedna.htm

This leads directly to the page with the image of Sedna and its stats on my Mobile Suit Compendium website I've been making. If you want to check out the rest of the site, feel free. just replace sedna.htm with index.htm. However, only the "Colonial Year" section (Noted by the yellow bar beside it) currently has clickable links in it.
Gambit01

What exactly is this Alone with the Wind stuff? Sounds interesting.
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
Turinu

Gambit01 wrote:What exactly is this Alone with the Wind stuff? Sounds interesting.
Alone in the Wind was a RPG I used to participate in. Thusly, I made a section for it for the Frankens I designed while there. Same with Forsaken by the Wind, Revival of the Wind, etc...
Kangaroo

Great Job Shri on your newer design.
Turinu

New suit added; the one I submitted towards the September Franken contest. Stats have yet to be added to the website, but can be viewed in the contest topic.
RMakaru

OH YES!! that mech is so amazing, you made the legs better than i could have imagined. It looks like what the Astray series should look like. Can't wait to see more innovative stuff by you, Shori. Your work motivates me to make some more frankens and post 'em.
Kangaroo

Good job on finishing up your design Shori, and along with the same thing good job on working in the combo system! It is reallly good. And where do you find a site with SRW mecha?
Camille Vidan

combo system? :O
Kangaroo

Yea, look at her latest one on the front page. I was talking to her earlier on how the combination of other suits would work out and shori explained it really well.
Turinu

A minor update in a sense... As this'll lead to an update.

Basically, I want to know what you guys think on this. Which set of heads should I chose?

A total of three sets, two heads per set.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e237/ ... oard01.png

The first two are set one
The second two are set two
The third two are set three.

Which one do you think looks best?
Kangaroo

I like the heads with some form of a horn and it looks really well. Whatever you are planning i would say putting set 3 on it :D
Wingnut

Yeah, go with set three and thus you can also have the face guard too if you really wanted it by haveing the visor slide down to conver the face.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kangaroo

What would be funny and yet disturbing if you pulled the horn off and it became a beam saber.
Turinu

No. This ain't no random Lacus Justice design. >_>.

Anyways, since other people on other boards requested the body for reference, here's the incomplete body for the mobile suit so far, with the "Closed" version of Head Set 2 and the "Open" version of Head Set 3.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e237/ ... nownms.png

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e237/ ... ownms2.png

My possible replacement for Archetype Core in the contest, :o.
Bezerker

omg...my Dominator may have just shrank...lemme check...yup more like the Dominated if that gets entered
Good old Thundermuffin
LUNA: Shinn, try not to go all over-the-top this time.
TALIA: Shinn! Launch and go all over-the-top on Orb's ass!
SHINN: Yes, MAAM!
Turinu

Progress update on the design.

It's name is now Aozora (Blue Sky). This is it with head set #2, as well as an optional auxillary booster pack which provides multiple aerial and atmospheric functions for the unit.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e237/ ... ownms3.png

I still need to get to its legs. D:. Anyone who can name more than 4 Mobile suits used in this design gets a cookie; but you have to be specific as to which mobile suits.
Ascension

I liked head #2 best, but when I tried to say so before I ran into an error. I'm glad you chose it.

What are those wing/arm things on the back and where did they come from? They look cool...
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Draco Starcloud

I can guess Freedom, Dreadnought, Blue Frame 2nd, and Blue Frame with Scale System. A less certain guess is Gold Frame Amatu.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
Turinu

Draco Starcloud wrote:I can guess Freedom, Dreadnought, Blue Frame 2nd, and Blue Frame with Scale System. A less certain guess is Gold Frame Amatu.
Out of that, the only thing you got right is Blue Frame Second. >>
Ascension wrote:What are those wing/arm things on the back and where did they come from? They look cool...
The binders on its back are custom-made in Photoshop.

They're official name is "Tsubasa-no-shisei" Shoulder-mounted Wing Binders, the "Wings of Four Sages." They help produce enough invisible thrust to break out of an atmosphere and escape gravity wells and the sort. They also come equipped with four wing funnels that detach from the wings themselves. However, unlike most funnels they fire live-ammunition rounds in a railgun fashion, so they run out of ammunition quick.

Basically though, it's built for auxillary use in heavy gravity environments and for escape velocity from an atmosphere.
Draco Starcloud

If you're gonna make me specify the Dreadnought H, I reserve the right to slap you upside the head with my Hyper Gundanium Twin Beam Mod Chainsaw. :P
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10