Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

The place to share your artwork.
Bryant Molirse

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

As a warning photobucket has decided to hold linking to images, and 3rd party hosting of images hostage for obcene amounts of money. $99 a year for linking, $399 for 3rd party hosting. Till I find a different way to post stuff, I can't share things on here. Even my avatar has disappeared.
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!
Deathzealot

Hmmm... Well there should other ways to share images online. Like Google Drive, or DeviantArt?
Wingnut

Bryant Molirse wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:58 pm As a warning photobucket has decided to hold linking to images, and 3rd party hosting of images hostage for obcene amounts of money. $99 a year for linking, $399 for 3rd party hosting. Till I find a different way to post stuff, I can't share things on here. Even my avatar has disappeared.
Dang. Talk about a ransom. Imgur has been my go-to image host lately and they've been great.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Dark Duel

I've been using Flickr for a few years, ever since Imageshack went Tango-Uniform. Works real well for me. Free account gets you a decent amount of storage, and if you want to spring for a pro membership, IIRC it's only $49.99/year, which is a lot less than what Pb's now charging.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Deathzealot

So Bryant fix your problem with image posting? That said I do believe it is time for a bump. So Bump!!!
Deathzealot wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:16 pm So, take the GN-000 0 Gundam, remove the head and replace it with either the head of the GN-00902 SEM or one of the heads of the various RGM-79 GM variants whichever works better. Also maybe remove one of the Clavicle Antennas similar looking to that of the SEM. If you please I would like a front and back image if it is workable. Also if can an alternative image in the Katharon Colors as well, thank you.

Once that is done. I have my second request. Take the GN-000FA Full Armor 0 Gundam and the same as above as well as adding a second dual beam gun on the other forearm. Though keep the two antennas on this version to make it a bit different from the unit above. Can I get both an image of the colors in that image, as well as the colors of the CBY-077 GN Cannon

That is about it for me this time. Thanks in advance.
Deathzealot

Deathzealot wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:09 pm So Bryant fix your problem with image posting? That said I do believe it is time for a bump. So Bump!!!
Deathzealot wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:16 pm So, take the GN-000 0 Gundam, remove the head and replace it with either the head of the GN-00902 SEM or one of the heads of the various RGM-79 GM variants whichever works better. Also maybe remove one of the Clavicle Antennas similar looking to that of the SEM. If you please I would like a front and back image if it is workable. Also if can an alternative image in the Katharon Colors as well, thank you.

Once that is done. I have my second request. Take the GN-000FA Full Armor 0 Gundam and the same as above as well as adding a second dual beam gun on the other forearm. Though keep the two antennas on this version to make it a bit different from the unit above. Can I get both an image of the colors in that image, as well as the colors of the CBY-077 GN Cannon

Bump X 2! I hope you managed to fix your image posting problem Bryant.
Deathzealot

Deathzealot wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:09 pm So Bryant fix your problem with image posting? That said I do believe it is time for a bump. So Bump!!!

Bump X3 I really hope you can get back to doing custom images Bryant. I have a few more ideas stewing in my head right now.
Deathzealot

Bump x 4! Sigh.
PatchWorkZaku

Ok. I'm new to the forum, so hi. Right now I'm running a Gundam Senki campaign and in need of some line art for my player's Zakus. The squad leader's aggression and skill has already landed himself a rather abominable title: "The Green Devil" and a custom ride to match. Hes been running rampant in a terrible hybrid machine that's had its legs & lower arms refitted with those of a Gouf & the left shoulder sports the Gouf's spikes. All this is tied together on the frame of a Zaku II.

EDIT: Oh. I almost forgot. It has a Stalnhelm style head with an office's fin.
Deathzealot

Deathzealot wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:55 pm

Bump x 4! Sigh.
Bump to the Fifth Power!
Deathzealot

Deathzealot wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:16 pm

Bump to the Fifth Power!
Bump X6!
Deathzealot

Sigh. /Pokes thread with a stick/ Hello? Anyone here.

Bump x 7

Again. Sigh.
zerg171

zerg171 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:28 pm
bump x 3
bump x 4
zerg171

zerg171 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:45 pm
zerg171 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:28 pm
bump x 3
bump x 4
ok bump x 5
hope this works
Deathzealot

Sigh. I do believe this thread has gone back into limbo. Oh well...
Dark Duel

Can't promise any regularity, but since I had a little time for once, I figured I might as well pitch in.
I hope these are satisfactory
Dunno if I'll be able to do the other one, but if I can I will at least try.
Here you go
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."