Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

The place to share your artwork.
Bryant Molirse

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

Photobucket is loading right for me at the moment, so I am gonna try to put out a few images.

ShimazuDevil
Knockoff Gundam
Burning Titan

PowerdGNFlag
Quick, and dirty Black Mk2
Pita Barzam

Grevus
The first request thing
Titan Ninja

Cybuster
The cannons are not happening with the angles on them on the artwork provided. Problem with making these is that everyone has 3D images in mind, but only 2D art of a fixed angle is available. If they were pointed down it would be another story. Or are you trying to get the Freedom, railgun shot style pose?

Gardner
Your request has no color palette to paint the designs in.

Wolfman
I don't know Zeta very well, so I have no idea if the Titans had any form of color scheme for their ships.

Kenji
Qant X
Which GM Sniper? the original, or the II or what?
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!
ShimazuDevil

Bryant Molirse wrote:ShimazuDevil
Knockoff Gundam
Burning Titan
Beautiful. Thank you so much.
Cybaster

Bryant Molirse wrote: Cybuster
The cannons are not happening with the angles on them on the artwork provided. Problem with making these is that everyone has 3D images in mind, but only 2D art of a fixed angle is available. If they were pointed down it would be another story. Or are you trying to get the Freedom, railgun shot style pose?
I was envisioning a "Super" Amateras, actually, with combined features from the Amateras, Artimes and the Seraph; Initially I had pondered having the Artimes Cannons rear-mounted and pivoting over the shoulders, but with how the Amateras shoulders are that doesn't seem too likely to work, either.

If it's too difficult, don't worry about it; Consider the request dropped, sorry. ^^;;;
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Bryant Molirse

No I mean having those things pointing forward from the hips.
Cybaster

Bryant Molirse wrote:No I mean having those things pointing forward from the hips.
Re: the Long-Range Cannons on the hips, yeah, ala Freedom or F91 was the picture.
Sume Gai

Request #1

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/ ... anKai1.jpg <--Can I get this with the red bits colored purple? Optionally with a version of this in the right hand.

Request #2

Soulgain with Angelg's head and wings and the Dolmel's shoulders and, if possible, with spikes on knees and toes. All done up in red and silver.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Bryant Molirse

Cybaster wrote:
Bryant Molirse wrote:No I mean having those things pointing forward from the hips.
Re: the Long-Range Cannons on the hips, yeah, ala Freedom or F91 was the picture.
Had to redo right shoulder since it was messed up in my opinion. Anywho, here's what I got
RevenVrake

Hello there. I have a recoloring request.

I'd like this Zaku http://i.imgur.com/7tBvBUC.gif

Recolored in a paint scheme to make it a Zeon Aerobatics Team unit. So something similar to the Blue Angels, Thunderbirds, Red Arrows, etc.

Just make it suitably Zeonic if you please.
Cybaster

Bryant Molirse wrote:
Cybaster wrote:
Had to redo right shoulder since it was messed up in my opinion. Anywho, here's what I got
Ooh, very nice. Thanks a lot, I really do appreciate the effort! :wink:
Wolfman

Bryant Molirse wrote:Wolfman
I don't know Zeta very well, so I have no idea if the Titans had any form of color scheme for their ships.
They did. Here it is on a Salamis-kai.
"For a brick, he flew pretty good." -Sgt. Maj. Avery J. Johnson, Halo 2
Gardner1701

Gardner1701 wrote:
Gardner1701 wrote:Okay....new requests:

01: A Gundam with the head and chest of the Dreadnought H and the arms, shield and wings of the Wing Gundam, the legs of the Zeta and add the FAST Pack booster rockets from the VF-1A Super Valkyrie and paint it in Wing Gundam's colors.

02: A Gundam with the chest of the Wing Zero ver.Ka. (sans the wings), the arms and the backpack of the V2 Gundam, the head of the A2 Zeta, and the legs of the Airmaster and paint it in V2's colors
Bump
Bump and updated with colors
Bryant Molirse

Sumi
Gyan
Sume Gai

Awesome Bryant! looks even better than I'd hoped. Thanks a ton.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
one-village-idiot

one-village-idiot wrote:Hey folks, long time no see.

I had an interesting idea for a paint scheme this morning, and I asked RedZaku if I could use some of his/her creations. They said yes, so here I am.

The paint scheme is black with bright green highlights, and white stripes. If you've played Mass Effect 3, I'm talking about the stripe patterns in that game. So no, I'm not asking for any sort of animal stripes. Or prison stripes for that matter.

Here's a good example. Top row, third from the left is what I'm aiming for.
http://www.tomhowardphoto.com/dump/pics ... Colors.jpg
If you can't pull it off, try for some other form of accentuating stripes

And could I get the paint scheme on these two?
http://redzaku.deviantart.com/art/WF-02 ... -217256312
http://redzaku.deviantart.com/art/Leo-T ... -204993133

Again, thanks to RedZaku for allowing me to borrow their creations.
And thanks for the the effort and time you all put in.
bump, thanks
zgapd

Hello and Salutations!
I was wondering of I could get the following two mixed together:
Dom Tropen and GM Cold Climate Type
Where the dom has the torso and head of the GM cold climate type and the same color scheme as well.
The ZG is coming....Suit up or be left behind!
Staraptor575

Alright, my previous request WAS pretty impossible lol. So I guess a simpler one is in need!

1- A GM Cannon II with its body reassembling more the design of the GM Cannon II (White Coral), and its two cannons replaced with two cannons of the White Coral as well.

2- A Maganac with its shoulders replaced with the shoulders and backpacks of the Virgo II Mobile Doll, and the legs a bit bulkier, along with a command antenna.

3- A fusion between the G-Line Standard Armor and G-Line Light Armor, but with the G-Line Strike Armor

Thank you ^^
Gardner1701

Gardner1701 wrote:
Gardner1701 wrote:
Gardner1701 wrote:Okay....new requests:

01: A Gundam with the head and chest of the Dreadnought H and the arms, shield and wings of the Wing Gundam, the legs of the Zeta and add the FAST Pack booster rockets from the VF-1A Super Valkyrie and paint it in Wing Gundam's colors.

02: A Gundam with the chest of the Wing Zero ver.Ka. (sans the wings), the arms and the backpack of the V2 Gundam, the head of the A2 Zeta, and the legs of the Airmaster and paint it in V2's colors
Bump
Bump and updated with colors
Bump...and note to Staraptor...ONLY TWO REQUESTS CAN BE DONE!!!!!!
Kengi

the original Gm Sniper please
Mind and Body as one that is the mark of a True SUPER SOLIDER - Hallaujia haptism
Grevus

Thank ya so much for the two. I hope that Zeke mech wasn't too much of a hassle.

Well, I've got another one already on the burner, surprisingly. I would like this Zaku Warrior in Neo Getter Robo 1 colors. Removal of the vulcan on the left shoulder of the mech would also be appreciated. Sorry about having to use a toy for reference colors, but the Neo Getter 1 is pretty hard to find an image of in any other form.

I also would like the Verde Buster with a grey areas replaced wit hthe Romfeller Taurus's black, the red with a blue like the Gundam Ez8's and the green with a blue like the Blue Destiny 1's torso. Sorry it's so knit-picky...
Last edited by Grevus on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Omega

Haven't messed with this thread in a while...

1) I'm kind of hoping someone would be willing to assemble a mech using the torso of Valvrave I with the head of Valvrave III. I also want it to have the legs and multi-leg spine of Valvrave IV, and the arms of Valvrave V (Include the Giant Shields please)

As for a color scheme, i'm wondering if whoever does this won't mind repainting the green parts blue, and the black parts done in silver, with the red/green/yellow/blue parts repainted gold.

Valvrave I
Valvrave III
Valvrave IV
Valvrave V