Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

The place to share your artwork.
Deathzealot

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

Relax. It is not the first time nor the last time this thread, or the older verisons, going into hibernation. Just be a bit patient, keep bumping your requests and someone will come around to help eventually. I think the last time we had no one around it was over a year before someone came around again to help.
Sume Gai

I doubt anyone's around but I have a request.

Can I get a G-Bouncer with GN-X hands done all in black?
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Omega

Er... would anyone be willing to tackle this request of mine?

1) An OG-verse Huckebein, repainted in the SRW V reimagining of it's classic colors?

2) A Custom Jamesgun/Javelin hybrid mech made from the Jamesgun Early Type and Desert Type, Javelin Prototype

For this, i'd like the Javelin Prototype to be used as the base of the mech, but give it the front skirt and arms of the Jamesgun Early Type. But of the Javelin Prototype itself, I want the backpack and legs from the knee down kept. For the torso though, I was hoping that could come from the Jamesgun Desert Type, then finally the head of the Jamesgun Early Type. As for a color scheme, could this be done in like G-3 Gundam colors?
ThatGuy707

I would like a few custom pieces done but I will start with just two.

Can I please get a Wildwurger in it's red colors with a. Red on white version of the Dellscythe HK version's helmet in place of it's head. The helmet should have a red Jawline, red band around the base of the head, and a red V fin.

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/srw/og2/ptx-015l.jpg
<Body

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/losers/xxxg-01d.jpg
<head.

For the next piece I would like the WildFalken with the Gundam Wing HK's head in Wildfalken's blue colors.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/sup ... 1014000617
<Body.

http://www.statemaster.com/wikimir/imag ... ver_ka.jpg
<Head.

Thanks alot in advance.
OutFramed

Err, scratch my earlier post. Hoping if someone could make a Moon Gundam with the Gundam Double X's Twin Satellite Cannons mounted on the hips like the Freedom's railguns. Oh, and the blue is dark blue and the white is gold on the MS.
ThatGuy707

ThatGuy707 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:58 pm I would like a few custom pieces done but I will start with just two.

Can I please get a Wildwurger in it's red colors with a. Red on white version of the Dellscythe HK version's helmet in place of it's head. The helmet should have a red Jawline, red band around the base of the head, and a red V fin.

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/srw/og2/ptx-015l.jpg
<Body

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/losers/xxxg-01d.jpg
<head.

For the next piece I would like the WildFalken with the Gundam Wing HK's head in Wildfalken's blue colors.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/sup ... 1014000617
<Body.

http://www.statemaster.com/wikimir/imag ... ver_ka.jpg
<Head.

Thanks alot in advance.
Bumper car bumpage!
Omega

Okay, inspired by the new IBO spinoff, I wanted to get some requests done

Simple recolors all around, but could someone repaint the Spinner Rodi and Hloekk Graze in the color schemes they wear in the trailer that was revealed for the project?

Hloekk Graze - Reference
Spinner Rodi - Reference
Cybaster

Nevermind.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
zerg171

Hi I'd like to request a RGM-86RF GM III Powered https://gundam.fandom.com/wiki/RGM-86RF_GM_III_Powered in these colors https://gundam.fandom.com/wiki/MSN-001A1_Delta_Plus and the arm mounted 90mm Gatling Guns like the gundams RX-78NT-1 Gundam "Alex",and RX-78AN-01 Gundam AN-01 "Tristan".
Deathzealot

So over a year since anyone posted here. Cough. Way too much dust around. Anyways. Figured this is a longshot but I figured I should give it a try. Shrug. Who knows maybe someone will see my request and fill it for me.

Okay. I am trying to create a G-Weapon Precursor to that of the MVF-M11C Murasame since we really don't have one in canon. Oh. It could be said that the Murasame is based on the Earth Alliance's X300 G-Weapon Frame but the G-Weapons of that type didn't really have a full-on complete mobile armor form. The Raider was close but it couldn't be the base for the later Murasame since Morgenroete didn't really have any development data on it to use just combat data really. Not to mention not really the same transformable frame I guess since the two MA forms are completely different from one another. So I decided to go out of my way to create such a mobile suit. I have a pretty much interesting profile but I just need an image.

Basically what I want is to take the GAT-X303 Aegis and the MSZ-06A1 Zeta Plus before mixing them up a bit with some elements from the Murasame. This mainly due to the Murasame greatly resembling the Zeta Plus in Mobile Armor form. Be creative with it!

Oh, before I forget I would like to have both an MS and MA image.

So thank you in advance! And apologies for the necro!
Petorius

OutFramed wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:20 am Err, scratch my earlier post. Hoping if someone could make a Moon Gundam with the Gundam Double X's Twin Satellite Cannons mounted on the hips like the Freedom's railguns. Oh, and the blue is dark blue and the white is gold on the MS.
I don't think that would be possible, unless the Satellite Cannons were downscaled. If you're fine with that, I think I can do it, (if you still want it) but no promises.
Petorius

Sume Gai wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:26 pm I doubt anyone's around but I have a request.

Can I get a G-Bouncer with GN-X hands done all in black?
I can do that, I'll edit this post in like a week or two with the image.

WMS-GB5 Commission

I love the G-Bouncer. And I gotta say, it looks nice like this. Especially the sharp pointed hands of the GN-X. I also made a lighter one, it looks more gray than black, but you can see the details better.

Lighter
Last edited by Petorius on Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Petorius

Omega wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:01 am Er... would anyone be willing to tackle this request of mine?

1) An OG-verse Huckebein, repainted in the SRW V reimagining of it's classic colors?

2) A Custom Jamesgun/Javelin hybrid mech made from the Jamesgun Early Type and Desert Type, Javelin Prototype

For this, i'd like the Javelin Prototype to be used as the base of the mech, but give it the front skirt and arms of the Jamesgun Early Type. But of the Javelin Prototype itself, I want the backpack and legs from the knee down kept. For the torso though, I was hoping that could come from the Jamesgun Desert Type, then finally the head of the Jamesgun Early Type. As for a color scheme, could this be done in like G-3 Gundam colors?
I can do it, but just to be sure, I need you to clarify the first one. So you want it to be the sharper, less rounded lineart of the dark blue coloured one but with the lighter blue colours of the SRW V one? (Sorry, I don't know SRW too well.) It also might take a month or so, because of college, you know?
Omega

Yeah sorry x.x Forgot to include the pics, but yeah

SRW OG Huckebein
SRW V Huckebein
Petorius

OutFramed wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:20 am Err, scratch my earlier post. Hoping if someone could make a Moon Gundam with the Gundam Double X's Twin Satellite Cannons mounted on the hips like the Freedom's railguns. Oh, and the blue is dark blue and the white is gold on the MS.
Moon Commission

I gotta say, this ended up looking better than I thought it would. The dark blue and gold go really well together and actually look really nice on you Moon Gundam. Also, I took the liberty to putting the radiator fin thing parts from the DX's arms on the skirt armor. They would open up when you fired the Satellite Cannons.
Petorius

Huckebein Commission

Wow, I gotta start playing SRW. This mecha looks gorgeous. Was it designed by Hajime Katoki, by any chance? Anyway, I can see why you would want the earlier game's lineart, it's a lot more clean and crisp feeling with its straight lines, opposed to the curves of SRWV's lineart, which feels kinda cartoony.

JamesVelin

You have good taste in GM-type suits. I never see the Jamesgun or the Javelin get any love. This wasn't quite as easy as I thought it would be, but I seem to have gotten it done anyway.
Omega

Petorius wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:50 pm Huckebein Commission

Wow, I gotta start playing SRW. This mecha looks gorgeous. Was it designed by Hajime Katoki, by any chance? Anyway, I can see why you would want the earlier game's lineart, it's a lot more clean and crisp feeling with its straight lines, opposed to the curves of SRWV's lineart, which feels kinda cartoony.
This looks really good for what it is and yes, Katoki designed the Huckebein series
JamesVelin

You have good taste in GM-type suits. I never see the Jamesgun or the Javelin get any love. This wasn't quite as easy as I thought it would be, but I seem to have gotten it done anyway.
The Jamesgun and Javelin were some of my fave UC grunts (ironic since I'm an AU person) and I thought something good could be made from giving one bits of the other
Gardner1701

I'm requesting a PNG lineart of the Huckebein (no colors, just black and white) in the size of 876x1500. Nuriesozai had more than just blank Gundam and SRW pictures, but now it's gone (forever)
Omega

And it seems i'm digging into this thread again hoping to get something new out of it

Would it be possible to get the Wildschwein M and Ashsaber M repainted in the colors of Arado and Seolla's custom-painted Huckebein M?

Wildschwein M
Ashsaber M
Arado/Seolla Huckebein M
Gardner1701

Okay...it's been a while so it request time.

1: A combination of the Zeta and Wing Zero Gundams (both Ver.Ka.) (how it'll look is up to the designer)

2: The [url+https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... latest.png]Huckebein[/url] in Gundam colors (mainly red, white, blue and gold-yellow with green eyes) and add vents to the Huck's face. The title of this will be the "Victory 3 Gundam"