Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

The place to share your artwork.
Wolfman

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

If at all possible, could I please have the Pegasus-class MS Carrier Albion repainted in AEUG colors using this lineart?
"For a brick, he flew pretty good." -Sgt. Maj. Avery J. Johnson, Halo 2
Omega

Okay... I guess i'll be tossing aside my old request in favor of two new ones.

I was hoping someone could...

1) Repaint the Exbein in it's EX Colors.

and

2) Give Valvrave II it's Special Gear by putting the legs of Nao's Kagerou on it alongside the backpack of Jin's Kagerou and repaint the added pieces to match.

Please and Many Thank yous for the one that does this for me.
ZeroXSEED

Request a custom lineart of this Xekueins with Build Strike color, and preferably slightly customized parts however you think will look cool.
one-village-idiot

Could I get a Quebley MP type in a black and bright green paint scheme.

Quebley MP Production colors
http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... x-004g.jpg
Early production colors
http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... -early.jpg

The Production colors gives a good idea of where to paint, and the Early-production is the clearer picture.

Oh, and could you also paint the weird Spot/dot/circle on the shoulder in bright green? I'm not sure what it is, and every quebley has that damn thing, and only Puru Two's Quebley has that spot match the rest of the paint job.
Wolfman

Wolfman wrote:If at all possible, could I please have the Pegasus-class MS Carrier Albion repainted in AEUG colors using this lineart?
BUMP!
Gardner1701

Wolfman wrote:
Wolfman wrote:If at all possible, could I please have the Pegasus-class MS Carrier Albion repainted in AEUG colors using this lineart?
BUMP!
Bumped

Okay...now since that's out of the way:

01: A Gundam with the chest of the 1.5, the legs, arms and head of the Nu (plus add another arm-mounted saber rack), the wings (funnels) of the Strike Freedom Codename is: Nu Gundam III

02: 02: A mobile suit with the chest and backpack of the Daughtress Flyer (add the chest vulcans from the BD-03, the head of the Ground Gundam (add vulcan cannons), the skirt from said unit (the BD-03) and the rest (arms and legs) from the Said Ground Gundam...and color it in said Gundam's colors
Wolfman

Thank you. My next request is very similar: Albion's elder sister, Gray Phantom, in AEUG colors using this lineart...
Wolfman

Wolfman wrote:Thank you. My next request is very similar: Albion's elder sister, Gray Phantom, in AEUG colors using this lineart...
Bump, with a modification: AEUG colors taking into account the ship's standard colorscheme.
Deathrexx

Hi! I need a Gundam MK-II with Gundam Deathscythe beam scythe and color scheme.
Hope that's not asking much
Omega

Omega wrote:2) Give Valvrave II it's Special Gear by putting the legs of Nao's Kagerou on it alongside the backpack of Jin's Kagerou and repaint the added pieces to match.

Please and Many Thank yous for the one that does this for me.
Okay... Tossing the first part of my old request in favor of a simple recolor of the Wing Gundam in the colors of the Fenice.

And... i'm simply retooling the second part. Instead, i'd like to ask if someone could put the legs of Nao's Kagerou onto Jin's and simply repaint it into Valvrave II colors.
Wolfman

Wolfman wrote:
Wolfman wrote:Thank you. My next request is very similar: Albion's elder sister, Gray Phantom, in AEUG colors using this lineart...
Bump, with a modification: AEUG colors taking into account the ship's standard colorscheme.
Bump x2!
Deathrexx

Deathrexx wrote:Hi! I need a Gundam MK-II with Gundam Deathscythe beam scythe and color scheme.
Hope that's not asking much
Le bump? :mrgreen:
Gardner1701

OKAY...since my over requests have been ignored...

01: The ENTIRE ReZEL with the head of the Strike (with green eyes) and color it in Strike's colors.

02: A mobile suit with the chest and head of the Blitz, the lower body of the Dagger, add the arms, and paint it in Deathscythe's colors
Deathzealot

Can I please get a Baikal Class lineart image that doesn't have the pods, similar to this image from the series. Then color it in white and blue colors. Thank you.
Dark Duel

Wolfman wrote:
When you say "AEUG colors", d'you mean that two-tone green like the AEUG Sally-Ks?
Deathzealot wrote:Can I please get a Baikal Class lineart image that doesn't have the pods, similar to this image from the series. Then color it in white and blue colors. Thank you.
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7318/1300 ... 6d34_z.jpg
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Gardner1701

Gardner1701 wrote:OKAY...since my old requests have been ignored...

01: The ENTIRE ReZEL with the head of the Strike (with green eyes) and color it in Strike's colors.

02: A mobile suit with the chest and head of the Blitz, the lower body of the Dagger, add the arms, and paint it in Deathscythe's colors
Bump (please take the job, somebody)
Wolfman

Dark Duel wrote:
Wolfman wrote:
When you say "AEUG colors", d'you mean that two-tone green like the AEUG Sally-Ks?
Actually, yes, that's right.
Deathzealot

Dark Duel wrote:
Deathzealot wrote:Can I please get a Baikal Class lineart image that doesn't have the pods, similar to this image from the series. Then color it in white and blue colors. Thank you.
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7318/1300 ... 6d34_z.jpg

:shock: NICE! Thanks Dark Duel, but can i ask one small favor put the circular hatch like instruments from the side of the pods onto the sides of that image pretty please. If you can't don't worry about I can modify my original idea on where I am going with this request. Thanks in advance....
Dark Duel

Deathzealot wrote: :shock: NICE! Thanks Dark Duel, but can i ask one small favor put the circular hatch like instruments from the side of the pods onto the sides of that image pretty please.
Weeell, since you said "pretty please" :P
Wolfman wrote:Actually, yes, that's right.
How's that?
Or, there's this version. Take your pick.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Deathzealot

SWEET! Thanks Duel you are the best... On the Albion I like the second personally.... look way better then the first since you have to have a common color with the whole Pegasus-Line of Ships... which in this case is red...

EDIT: Opps! I mean the Gray Phantom :oops: