Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

The place to share your artwork.
MasamuneWolf

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

So I did some digging into older request threads and found these two Huckebeins by Deathpony and Strike Zero respectively.
First, I’d like a Huckebein Mk II in either of those colors schemes (Preferably the first).
And if it isn’t too much trouble, I’d like the Chakram Caster removed as well. (Perhaps use the Mk II M’s arms?)

Second, a Wildschwein M in the colors of the MK II M I linked above.

And as always, anything that's too much of a pain can be omitted.
Thanks in advance.
Gardner1701

Gardner1701 wrote:
Gardner1701 wrote:
Gardner1701 wrote:
01: A mobile suit with a head, chest and shoulders of the Raigo Gundam (re-design), the arms of the Freedom EX and the skirt and legs of the Adele Mark II (the MS with wheels), and paint it in Lancelot (Code Geass) colors. Title it "The Lancelot Gundam"

(Raigo Redesign 02 and Adele Mk. II)

02: A mobile suit with the chest, skirt and wings of the Strike Freedom, the legs of the aforementioned redesigned Raigo, the arms of the aforemention Freedom EX, and the head of the Epyon ver.ka. (add the head vulcans) and paint it in (Wing Zero ver.EW.) colors (complete with the TBR [Twin Buster Rifles]). Title it "The Freedom Zero" or the "Strike Wing Freedom".

(MG SF, Raigo Redesign 01 and Epyon Ver.Ka)

(Assuming if anyone HAS the Freedom EX on your comps).
Bump...and did anyone like my artwork?
Bump number three
bump 04
Crosswire40

Wow! Lineart request stuff? This site looks better all the time.
OK, I may be new at this but here’s my request. (please inform me if I’m doing this incorrectly)
----

I’d like to see the RX-78NT-1 “Alex” Gundam- http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... 78NT-1.jpg
Redesigned to make it look of Vegan origins

Here’s a Vegan Gundam for referance: http://images.wikia.com/gundam/images/5 ... ineart.jpg

Here’s a good look at the sensors they use in place of the dual eyes: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 80-720.png

If anyone could try to do this for me I would really appreciate it!
Wolfman

Okay, time for a pair of AEUG warships.

Number one is Ra Cailum in AEUG colors.

Number two is a Clop-class cruiser in the same scheme.

And the color scheme reference.

I'm aware that they've been done before, but I'd like them done with the lineart in the the links.
"For a brick, he flew pretty good." -Sgt. Maj. Avery J. Johnson, Halo 2
Strike Albion

Pretty sure that's been two weeks, so here's my first request.

This one has a lot of lineart to use so I'll leave them to the end; I would like the legs of the Serpent with the torso and chest of the Seravee II or Sera and finally the arms and head of the Genoace Fox Custom. If possible please try and fix the left foot of the Serpent and attach the backpack of the Raphael Dominions, minus the parts that stick out from the sides. I would like the face to be modified so that: a) the fins/horns are removed and b) it has a visor a la GM instead of the two eyes, any GM-like visor will do or even the visor of the R-Blade/R-Eins. Color scheme is that of the R-Eins but keeping the crotch armor red and matching it to the red of the other parts.

For linearts I have included Black&White and Color lineart for the majority of the machines listed since I do not know which is easily to use. Note: I could only find large Seprent lineart in Black and White, no color; the GN-00802 Sera has also been included as it is more or less the exact same as the Seravee II but may prove easier to use since it's white as opposed to grey/black; lineart of just the Dominions' backpack has been included as well modified to remove the parts I asked for before, if this is used please replicate the cannon to the other mounting as well.

Color Lineart
Spoiler
Black and White Lineart
Spoiler