Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

The place to share your artwork.
Grevus

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Thank you. They look great, though the Gale Strike's shield sort of is a bit off, but it looks too great to make it an issue. It being black and gold beets the addition of the red. Much nicer looking than what I would have done.
GX9900-Gundam-X

If I may please make another request one is a Dygengaurd http://s1.tsuki-board.net/pics/encyclop ... 1320581302 With the arms and legs of the and drills Thrugelmir http://www.mahq.net/mecha/srw/og2/thrudgelmir.jpg if this one is done please keep the DygenGaurd shoulders
Second if possible is a Thrudgelmir in red orange and Well pineapple colors
When life gives you lemons YOU HIT LIFE IN THE FACE WITH A ZANKANTOU
Wolfman

May I please have the Magellan-kai-class battleship in AEUG colors (using this lineart)?

Here's a reference for the color scheme.
"For a brick, he flew pretty good." -Sgt. Maj. Avery J. Johnson, Halo 2
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty wrote:
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty wrote:Please disregard my previous request for I have an even bigger and more complicated one to ask for! xD Thankfully, I'm providing lineart that'll help keep the potential final product more streamlined.

Using the Prototype Gundam as a base, I'd like the following additions/mods done:

* The mouth and chin pieces of the Mudrock Gundam
* The neck collar and cockpit hatch of the Mudrock Gundam
* The shoulders of the Gundam (Katoki Ver)
* The backpack of the Prototype Gundam with the thruster nozzles and beam sabers of the Gundam ALEX and the central thruster unit of the Gundam Unit 4 "G04"
* The forearms of the Gundam (Original Ver)
* The waist of the Prototype Gundam with the front waist armor of the Mudrock Gundam and the rear waist armor of the Gundam (Katoki Ver)
* The lower legs of the Gundam Unit 4 "G04", the knees, ankles and feet of the Mudrock Gundam
Bump!
Bump again!
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
Omega

Okay, been long enough...

If possible, i'd like it if the Rein Weissritter could be repainted with the white parts becoming black, and the blue parts silver... and could someone add a touch of gold to the Rei Shiki or whatever it's called?

Thanks for whoever takes this request.
Gardner1701

The Hiyaku Zero...from the Mobile Suit Gundam Zeta Define manga...and...
Gardner1701 wrote:
Gardner1701 wrote:
Gardner1701 wrote:
01: A mobile suit with a head, chest and shoulders of the Raigo Gundam (re-design), the arms of the Freedom EX and the skirt and legs of the Adele Mark II (the MS with wheels), and paint it in Lancelot (Code Geass) colors. Title it "The Lancelot Gundam"

(Raigo Redesign 02 and Adele Mk. II)

02: A mobile suit with the chest, skirt and wings of the Strike Freedom, the legs of the aforementioned redesigned Raigo, the arms of the aforemention Freedom EX, and the head of the Epyon ver.ka. (add the head vulcans) and paint it in (Wing Zero ver.EW.) colors (complete with the TBR [Twin Buster Rifles]). Title it "The Freedom Zero" or the "Strike Wing Freedom".

(MG SF, Raigo Redesign 01 and Epyon Ver.Ka)

(Assuming if anyone HAS the Freedom EX on your comps).
Bump...and did anyone like my artwork?
Bump number four
Bryant Molirse

ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty wrote:Please disregard my previous request for I have an even bigger and more complicated one to ask for! xD Thankfully, I'm providing lineart that'll help keep the potential final product more streamlined.

Using the Prototype Gundam as a base, I'd like the following additions/mods done:

* The mouth and chin pieces of the Mudrock Gundam
* The neck collar and cockpit hatch of the Mudrock Gundam
* The shoulders of the Gundam (Katoki Ver)
* The backpack of the Prototype Gundam with the thruster nozzles and beam sabers of the Gundam ALEX and the central thruster unit of the Gundam Unit 4 "G04"
* The forearms of the Gundam (Original Ver)
* The waist of the Prototype Gundam with the front waist armor of the Mudrock Gundam and the rear waist armor of the Gundam (Katoki Ver)
* The lower legs of the Gundam Unit 4 "G04", the knees, ankles and feet of the Mudrock Gundam
Bump!
Bump again!
after fighting photobucket, and alot of pink lines, poof.
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

And it looks beautiful. Thanks for the work, Bryant. :D
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
Strike Albion

Think I've waited long enough, that and I can't even remember my previous requests....

Anyways!

I'd like to request the Arblade OGIN Ver. replacing the wings behind the shoulders with the beam cannons and wings and replacing the visor of the Arblade with that of the visor from the R-Eins OGIN Ver.. Keep the Arblade's rear 'fin' as shown here. For a color scheme simply use the Arblade's original scheme.

Thanks in advance to whoever fulfills this!
Bryant Molirse

Strike Albion wrote:Think I've waited long enough, that and I can't even remember my previous requests....

Anyways!

I'd like to request the Arblade OGIN Ver. replacing the wings behind the shoulders with the beam cannons and wings and replacing the visor of the Arblade with that of the visor from the R-Eins OGIN Ver.. Keep the Arblade's rear 'fin' as shown here. For a color scheme simply use the Arblade's original scheme.

Click click.
Omega wrote:Okay, been long enough...

If possible, i'd like it if the Rein Weissritter could be repainted with the white parts becoming black, and the blue parts silver... and could someone add a touch of gold to the Rei Shiki or whatever it's called?

Dark Rein Weissritter

Modified the red a little so the gold stood out better, cause the whole image was a bit over saturated, but well thats most of the images around here. any who, Touch of Gold.
Wolfman wrote:May I please have the Magellan-kai-class battleship in AEUG colors (using this lineart)?

Another AEUG Ship of the line.
Last edited by Bryant Molirse on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Strike Albion

Bryant Molirse wrote:
Strike Albion wrote:Think I've waited long enough, that and I can't even remember my previous requests....

Anyways!

Click click.
Awesome Bryant, thanks a lot!
PowerdGNFlag

Mods, isn't it time for a new thread? Got 31 pages here already.
Well, I guess I'm a nobody...
Bryant Molirse

PowerdGNFlag wrote:Mods, isn't it time for a new thread? Got 31 pages here already.
None of the mods for this section have been on since like last year man.
Strike Albion

Bryant Molirse wrote:
PowerdGNFlag wrote:Mods, isn't it time for a new thread? Got 31 pages here already.
Indeed.

Another request, this one might be a little more tricky. I would like the chest, shoulders, backpack and skirt armor of the EX-Exbein with the arms and legs of the regular Exbein. Also could you chop some of the 'Strike Shield' of the EX-Exbein down a little so it doesn't stick out too much, perhaps to near around the middle white portion. Like my last request please ensure the color scheme all matches up to either machine, preferable a mix of the two to retain that Huckebein-like scheme the two inherited.

Thanks in advance to whoever fulfills this request. If the request is too tricky, please tell me and I shall remove said-request.
Bryant Molirse

Strike Albion wrote:
Bryant Molirse wrote:
Indeed.

Another request, this one might be a little more tricky. I would like the chest, shoulders, backpack and skirt armor of the EX-Exbein with the arms and legs of the regular Exbein. Also could you chop some of the 'Strike Shield' of the EX-Exbein down a little so it doesn't stick out too much, perhaps to near around the middle white portion. Like my last request please ensure the color scheme all matches up to either machine, preferable a mix of the two to retain that Huckebein-like scheme the two inherited.

Thanks in advance to whoever fulfills this request. If the request is too tricky, please tell me and I shall remove said-request.
Something like this?
Strike Albion

Bryant Molirse wrote: Something like this?
Yup, exactly like that. Thanks again Bryant, guess I'll disappear for two weeks then. lol
Wolfman

Bryant Molirse wrote:
Wolfman wrote:May I please have the Magellan-kai-class battleship in AEUG colors (using this lineart)?

Another AEUG Ship of the line.
Thank you!
"For a brick, he flew pretty good." -Sgt. Maj. Avery J. Johnson, Halo 2
Omega

Bryant Molirse wrote:
Omega wrote:Okay, been long enough...

Dark Rein Weissritter

Modified the red a little so the gold stood out better, cause the whole image was a bit over saturated, but well thats most of the images around here. any who, Touch of Gold.
[/quote]

Should've posted a lot sooner... the silver's a tad on the dark side, but it'll do. Thanks a bunch Bryant. :)
Bryant Molirse

You can blame the SRW lineart for that one. Short of trying to erase it, and re-shade (which wasn't happening on such a low resolution pic) there was not much I could do. *shrugs*