Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

The place to share your artwork.
Grevus

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Kengi wrote:That's 3 requests..
Fine fine, three requests, no need to get so snarky. I kid. I'm not even irked in the slightest, actually. I'll correct that.
GX9900-Gundam-X

Umm okay a custom Grungust line art in red Silver and black or an R-1 in those colors please
When life gives you lemons YOU HIT LIFE IN THE FACE WITH A ZANKANTOU
UC Fan Xman

Wolfman wrote:
That's three requests.
Oops! my bad. I've changed it to three, "officially!"
Wolfman

The problem with that is that you're only allowed two requests per every two weeks, a point that was made abundantly clear to me when I started here. So far as I know the only exception is when you're working with all the modes (Fighter, GERWALK, Battroid) of a single Variable Fighter (and if a VF-0 or VF-1, the same version)...

I'm sorry if I sounded offensive, but I don't want you to get in trouble with the moderators...
"For a brick, he flew pretty good." -Sgt. Maj. Avery J. Johnson, Halo 2
Omega

Omega wrote:Er... New request time I suppose.

1) An EX Colors repaint of the original Huckebein with it's eyes made blue instead of green.
Bumping first half of old request... swapping second half with a repaint of the Legilis in these colors.

Many thanks for the person that takes my request.
Grevus

Wolfman wrote:The problem with that is that you're only allowed two requests per every two weeks, a point that was made abundantly clear to me when I started here. So far as I know the only exception is when you're working with all the modes (Fighter, GERWALK, Battroid) of a single Variable Fighter (and if a VF-0 or VF-1, the same version)...

I'm sorry if I sounded offensive, but I don't want you to get in trouble with the moderators...
What about the Airmaster Gundam part of mine? It only has two modes, but I'd rather get the other later than get in trouble.
Kira Vicky Yamato

Can anyone give me a Strike Freedom Gundam with its own weapons, with Abyss's Balena Kai Cannon, a medium sized cannon attached to the forearm, on top of which the beam shield generator must be placed and Impulse's Anti ship sword? Please.
Wolfman

Grevus wrote:
Wolfman wrote:The problem with that is that you're only allowed two requests per every two weeks, a point that was made abundantly clear to me when I started here. So far as I know the only exception is when you're working with all the modes (Fighter, GERWALK, Battroid) of a single Variable Fighter (and if a VF-0 or VF-1, the same version)...

What about the Airmaster Gundam part of mine? It only has two modes, but I'd rather get the other later than get in trouble.
I don't know, and I don't recall if there was ever an official decision on the matter... :oops:
"For a brick, he flew pretty good." -Sgt. Maj. Avery J. Johnson, Halo 2
Xenosynth

Xenosynth wrote:I have one request that I'd be really interested in, if anyone could:

I would like the G-Line Standard Armor Fully Armed in a custom color scheme. I want the blues to be replaced with greys (Like... the lighter blues a lighter grey, and the darker ones such as the parts on the torso and stuff to be a bit darker, the yellows as well as the visor to be around this color of red, and the smaller red details to be turned into the same darker shade of red from earlier if possible. And I'd also like if the cross could be omitted from the shield entirely. I'd really appreciate it!
Bumping~
Strike Zero

Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Omega

Strike You are awesome. Thanks a million. :)
Strike Zero

No problem, Omega.
UC Fan Xman wrote:Oops! my bad. I've changed it to three, "officially!"
What Wolfman meant by that post is that you're technically only allowed two requests at a time.

Also, just FYI, having an animated avatar is against forum rules, so you might want get yours replaced some time soon.

Anyway.

Grungust in red, silver & black.
R-1 in red, silver & black
F90II in Trombe colors
Airmaster in Epyon colors

(I intend to get the flight mode of the Airmaster done at some point, just not immidiately, need a break.)
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Grevus

Thank you! You've finished them much faster than I expected, and infinitely better that I could have ever done. Take your time, it's no rush.
Kengi

Request 1 - GN Archer but please remove the head and add Death scythe or Death scythe hell Head.

Request 2 - GN Archer with head removed but please add either 1.5 Gundam's head or the Quan[T] Head to it.

Request 1 data links -
GN archer - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/GNR-101A_GN_Archer
Deathscythe - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/XXXG-01D_G ... eathscythe
Deathscythe Hell - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/XXXG-01D2_ ... cythe_Hell

Request 2 data links -
GN archer - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/GNR-101A_GN_Archer
1.5 Gundam - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/CB-001.5_1.5_Gundam
Quan[T] - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/GNT-0000_00_Qan%28T%29

Thank you ahead of time to anyone who can pick up these requests and make them happen.
Mind and Body as one that is the mark of a True SUPER SOLIDER - Hallaujia haptism
Deathzealot

Deathzealot wrote:Well I haven't been on MechTalk lately since I have been quite busy on Spacebattles, however since I have going to get back into my SEED AU Fic therefore I need some custom linearts done.

First one,

Is based on the Diva, but uses a different color scheme: White -> Dark Grey, Red -> Black, Yellow -> Dull Gold, Grey -> Light Grey, Blue - > Dark Red. If that makes any sense at all.
Bump this...plus a new request

New One,

A regular Genoace in UC Feddie Colors...
Gardner1701

UC....as in Unicorn, or Universal Century altogether?
KyeRenorek

I think i'll just go with one request:

If possible, i would like the god gundam with gundam x's backpack (the satellite cannon and solar array, closed please) and skirt armor and the hazel II's shield. All in gundam x's colors please.
Links:
http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/aoz/li ... shield.jpg
http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/x/gx-9900.htm
http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/x/gx-9900.htm
Strike Albion

Strike Albion wrote:I'd like two modifications of the Delta Plus Kai.

First Request: Remove the 'chin' on the head and make it a full normal faceplate, remove anything from the back and add the backpack/large cannons of the Harute Gundam then recolor in the colors of the Delta Plus as provided below.

Second Request: The same faceplate modifications as the first request and adding a visor-like part (either from the Harute or Brave/Flag-Series) over the eyes if that's possible. Also this time keep the funnels and add a third one between those two um 'tanks' or whatever they are. Finally, add the GN Boosters from the Harute Gundam [Final Mission Ver.] and recolor into the color scheme of the ReZEL GR matching the Booster's orange.

I've included both 'types' of produced Harute lineart since I don't know which is easier to use for this request.

Lineart:

Delta Plus
Re-ZEL GR Type
Harute Gundam (Designer Version)
Harute Gundam (Regular Version)
Harute Gundam w/ GN Boosters
Bump.
UC Fan Xman

Strike Zero wrote:No problem, Omega.
UC Fan Xman wrote:Oops! my bad. I've changed it to three, "officially!"
What Wolfman meant by that post is that you're technically only allowed two requests at a time.

Also, just FYI, having an animated avatar is against forum rules, so you might want get yours replaced some time soon.
Oh...oops, Sorry! I'll take care of it, next time.
UC Fan Xman

Disregards the last requests. Here are some new ones:

Request #1:
GAT-X105E Strike Gundam E in Titans Colors

Request #2:
GN-001/hs-A01 Gundam Avalanche Exia in Zeta Gundam Colors