Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

The place to share your artwork.
Locked
User avatar
Haruma
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Post by Haruma » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:49 pm

Well, if you have a suggestion as to what would work as a good substitute, I wouldn't mind. I'm just trying to find a good SEED combination with this idea. That and an old SEED RP is coming back online and I just want something to look forward too.

Gardner1701
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:22 am

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Post by Gardner1701 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:58 pm

01: A mobile suit with the chest of the Stargazer (replace that solar sail with a GN Drive) add the legs and arms of the Exia, the skirt and weapons of the 00, and the head of the 00Q, and paint it in Exia III colors.

02: Another Gundam with the head, shoulders, arms, weapons and legs of the F91 (VER.KA.), all connected to the chest of the 1.5 Gundam

F91
1.5

User avatar
Bryant Molirse
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Post by Bryant Molirse » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:09 pm

Haruma wrote:Well, if you have a suggestion as to what would work as a good substitute, I wouldn't mind. I'm just trying to find a good SEED combination with this idea. That and an old SEED RP is coming back online and I just want something to look forward too.
Guaiz maybe?
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!

User avatar
Haruma
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Post by Haruma » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:59 pm

That will work, The CGUE and GuAIZ torsos don't differe too much anyway. Doo eet! :)

Wolfman
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:09 pm

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Post by Wolfman » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:25 pm

Could I have my previous request redone using this lineart from Gundam Wikia?
"For a brick, he flew pretty good." -Sgt. Maj. Avery J. Johnson, Halo 2

User avatar
Omega
Posts: 1562
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Post by Omega » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:40 pm

Hello... Got two new requests.

One is the G-Bouncer Getting a Red and Grey repaint with it's eyes becoming blue...

and the other is a simple recolor of the Reborns Gundam in Type Dark Colors.

User avatar
raystin
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:51 am
Location: The Milky Way

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Post by raystin » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:02 am

Hello again...I think 2 weeks have passed...if not I'll remove this request...
I'd like to request a Jegan [ECOAS Type] with black instead of brown and a light gray instead of tan...and a red camera color instead of purple...if possible,I'd like to ask for the removal of the silver V in the crotch area...
Line Art:http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/unicor ... m-89de.jpg
Thanks in advance...
Would a coconut bomb be possible?

User avatar
Strike Albion
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Post by Strike Albion » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:49 am

I'd like to make two new requests:

I'd like the body and shoulders of the AGE-1 Gransa with the arms of the Adele and the bottom half (skirt armor included) of the Adele Cannon. Then recolor to the color scheme of the Adele Mk-II Space but with the armor parts all being the same color as they are on the AGE-1 Gransa.

Then a Adele with the boosters of the G-Bouncer.

User avatar
Bryant Molirse
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Post by Bryant Molirse » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:09 pm

raystin wrote:Hello again...I think 2 weeks have passed...if not I'll remove this request...
I'd like to request a Jegan [ECOAS Type] with black instead of brown and a light gray instead of tan...and a red camera color instead of purple...if possible,I'd like to ask for the removal of the silver V in the crotch area...
Line Art:http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/unicor ... m-89de.jpg
Thanks in advance...

here
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!

User avatar
raystin
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:51 am
Location: The Milky Way

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Post by raystin » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:49 pm

Bryant Molirse wrote:
raystin wrote:Hello again...I think 2 weeks have passed...if not I'll remove this request...
I'd like to request a Jegan [ECOAS Type] with black instead of brown and a light gray instead of tan...and a red camera color instead of purple...if possible,I'd like to ask for the removal of the silver V in the crotch area...
Line Art:http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/unicor ... m-89de.jpg
Thanks in advance...

here
Thanks Bryrant
Great work as usual!
Would a coconut bomb be possible?

User avatar
Haruma
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Post by Haruma » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:30 pm

Haruma wrote:I would like to stage me a custom franken unit please. I would like a machine consisting of these parts if possible. The Body of the ZGMF-515AS CGUE Assault type, the shoulders and arms of the Infinate Justice Gundam, the Head of the Turn Delta and the hips, legs and feet of the Chaos Impulse.

Note: Should the chaos legs not be straight enough to use, the standard Impulse legs are fine.

ZGMF-515AS CGUE Assault

MMF-JG73L Turn Delta

ZGMF-X19A Infinate Justice

ZGMF-X56S/δ Chaos Impulse

and finally, please finish with a Chaos Impulse coloring of the whole unit afterwards. :)
Bumping this request, but as advised, I will be changing the CGUE torso for the GuAIZ torso.

ZGMF-600 Guaiz

User avatar
Kengi
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:21 pm

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Post by Kengi » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:29 pm

Could someone please take the Wing Gundam Seraphim and add the GN Sword V from the Quanta

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/XXXG-00W0S ... m_Seraphim

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/GNT-0000_00_Qan%28T%29

For the Second one :

Can someone take the Rick color scheme for the Gundam X and add the twin beam scythe from Deathscythe hell


http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb5 ... rick-1.jpg

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/w/line ... scythe.jpg
Mind and Body as one that is the mark of a True SUPER SOLIDER - Hallaujia haptism

Gardner1701
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:22 am

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Post by Gardner1701 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:49 pm

Gardner1701 wrote:01: A mobile suit with the chest of the Stargazer (replace that solar sail with a GN Drive) add the legs and arms of the Exia, the skirt and weapons of the 00, and the head of the 00Q, and paint it in Exia III colors.

02: Another Gundam with the head, shoulders, arms, weapons and legs of the F91 (VER.KA.), all connected to the chest of the 1.5 Gundam

F91
1.5
......bump

User avatar
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty
Posts: 412
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:45 pm

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Post by ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:57 am

Got another pair of requests for anyone willing to indulge, both of them recolors.

Request 1: I'd like the Raigo Gundam recolored using the lineart of the Gundam Airmaster Burst.

Request 2: I'd like the Hyperion G recolored using the lineart of the Vigna Ghina II.

Thanks to whomever tackles them.
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion

User avatar
Haruma
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Post by Haruma » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:38 am

Haruma wrote:
Haruma wrote:I would like to stage me a custom franken unit please. I would like a machine consisting of these parts if possible. The Body of the ZGMF-515AS CGUE Assault type, the shoulders and arms of the Infinate Justice Gundam, the Head of the Turn Delta and the hips, legs and feet of the Chaos Impulse.

Note: Should the chaos legs not be straight enough to use, the standard Impulse legs are fine.

ZGMF-515AS CGUE Assault

MMF-JG73L Turn Delta

ZGMF-X19A Infinate Justice

ZGMF-X56S/δ Chaos Impulse

and finally, please finish with a Chaos Impulse coloring of the whole unit afterwards. :)
Bumping this request, but as advised, I will be changing the CGUE torso for the GuAIZ torso.

ZGMF-600 Guaiz
Once Again I am bumping this request.

Wolfman
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:09 pm

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Post by Wolfman » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:06 am

Wolfman wrote:Could I have my previous request redone using this lineart from Gundam Wikia?
Bump!
"For a brick, he flew pretty good." -Sgt. Maj. Avery J. Johnson, Halo 2

User avatar
Red Zaku
Posts: 525
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:23 pm
Location: Where-ever I happen to be when I'm there.
Contact:

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Post by Red Zaku » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:05 pm

Anyone have a massive scan repository for Gundam FIX Figuration artwork? or some colored art of MG lineart?
"I'M THE CRIMSON LIGHTNING DAMNIT!" - Johnny Ridden

User avatar
MasamuneWolf
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: North-east United States

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Post by MasamuneWolf » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:17 am

It’s request time, once again. This is a weird one:

Sticking with the SRW angle from my last request. What I’d like is an updated art for the Wildschwein. Perhaps using parts from the Huckebein and Wildshwein mass production type.
An alternative approach would be to consider it a Wildshwein Mk II or Wildshwein Custom (and include parts from the Huckebein Mk II, Mk III, and/or Gespenst Mk II Kai as well). Feel free to do whatever is easiest.

However, I would like the Disk Slicer (weapon on the left arm) and the "not-quite-Gundam-faceplate" (like the R-1) to be retained. So it can still be recognized as a Wildshwein (I need to come up with shorthand for that name…).
Additional reference pics can be provided if needed.

I'd like one in the standard colors (dark blue, purple, etc) and a second in Sword Impulse colors (this will be the third machine I've requested in those colors).

Additional material (just in case/just because)
Huckebein Mk II M
Guarbein

As always, thanks in advance.

Gardner1701
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:22 am

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Post by Gardner1701 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Gardner1701 wrote:
Gardner1701 wrote:01: A mobile suit with the chest of the Stargazer (replace that solar sail with a GN Drive) add the legs and arms of the Exia, the skirt and weapons of the 00, and the head of the 00Q, and paint it in Exia III colors.

02: Another Gundam with the head, shoulders, arms, weapons and legs of the F91 (VER.KA.), all connected to the chest of the 1.5 Gundam

F91
1.5
......bump
Bump again....and if you don't want it, I'll think of something else in the next 2 weeks.

User avatar
Bryant Molirse
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Post by Bryant Molirse » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:41 am

Gardner1701 wrote:
Gardner1701 wrote:
Gardner1701 wrote:01: A mobile suit with the chest of the Stargazer (replace that solar sail with a GN Drive) add the legs and arms of the Exia, the skirt and weapons of the 00, and the head of the 00Q, and paint it in Exia III colors.

02: Another Gundam with the head, shoulders, arms, weapons and legs of the F91 (VER.KA.), all connected to the chest of the 1.5 Gundam

F91
1.5
......bump
Bump again....and if you don't want it, I'll think of something else in the next 2 weeks.
Been busy with other stuff. I will try to catch up on some of these in the next few days, but I gotta go grocery shopping in a few, (which always takes over an hour, and a half to do) so for now I just have this done.

First One
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!

Locked