Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

The place to share your artwork.
Haruma

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Post by Haruma » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:22 pm

Arvis Taljik wrote:Simple request; looking for a slight color adjustment on the AGE-1 Gundam AGE-1 Normal Type to change the blue to navy blue, the red to dark red, and the yellow to dull yellow. Here's a sample color pallet for the colors I'm thinking of. In general I'm just going for a more militaristic paint job while maintaining the standard "Gundam" color scheme.
Umm, I dont know if this is to your specifications but..

The original

Colors adjusted.

raystin

Post by raystin » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:27 am

Haruma wrote:
Arvis Taljik wrote:Simple request; looking for a slight color adjustment on the AGE-1 Gundam AGE-1 Normal Type to change the blue to navy blue, the red to dark red, and the yellow to dull yellow. Here's a sample color pallet for the colors I'm thinking of. In general I'm just going for a more militaristic paint job while maintaining the standard "Gundam" color scheme.

The original

Colors adjusted.
Is it just me,or is the new one actually brighter?That red is a bit more pinkish....
Would a coconut bomb be possible?

Meteoid

Post by Meteoid » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:09 am

raystin wrote:
Haruma wrote:

The original

Colors adjusted.
Is it just me,or is the new one actually brighter?That red is a bit more pinkish....
Does this help?

Arvis Taljik

Post by Arvis Taljik » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:28 pm

Meteoid wrote:
raystin wrote:
Haruma wrote: Umm, I dont know if this is to your specifications but..

The original

Colors adjusted.
Does this help?
Looks great, thanks much! Now to just wait for the model kit to release so I can replicate this paint job on it lol.

ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Post by ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:45 pm

EDIT: Request withdrawn.
Last edited by ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion

Gardner1701

Post by Gardner1701 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Gardner1701 wrote:
Gardner1701 wrote:
Gardner1701 wrote:2 weeks have passed so here they come

Request 1: A different take on the Wing Zero (Ver.Ka.) A mixture of the two Wing Gundams (Wing 01 and Wing 0, both Ver.Ka.) that transforms to its MA form.

Here's how I imagine it: the Wing's chest with Zero's backpack (yes I know they're rhe same, but this pack has the wing binders that of Wing Zero HY Kai), the arms, legs, and pretty much everything else is the same...EXCEPT for the Shield for its Twin Buster Rifle...and name it "XXXG-00W0 Gundam Wing Zero Mk. II"

Request 2: uuummm...how about the 0 Gundam Mk. II? (Imagine the 0 Gundam with the head of the 0 Gundam (plus vulcans), chest, legs, skirt, arms [plus the gatling guns from Alex] of the Mk. II and with TWO beam sabers along with the GN Drive)

Will provide pics when I can
I said that I'd provide the pics, and here they are:

Request 01: Wing Zero (Ver. EW)
Wing Gundam (Ver. EW)
Wing Zero HY Custom's Wing Binders

Request 02: 0 Gundam
Gundam Mk. II
Bump
Somebody please take this job....:s

Haruma

Post by Haruma » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Haruma wrote:
Haruma wrote:
Haruma wrote:Ok so, since its been long past 2 weeks, I think I'll attempt another franken request. This one is actually a 2 piece set so i don't excpet to get it so soon since I know Bryant is have a bit of RL troubles.

For the first franken, its actually very simple, Take the Gunbarrel Striker and and replace the top pods with the Chaos Gundams Weapon Pods.

RGX-01 Chaos Gundam
AQME-X04 Gunbarrel Striker

For the unit that will be using this, Use a Zaku Phantom as a base. Replace the Arms and legs of the Zaku with the Duel assault shrouds, then place back the Zaku shoulder shields. Swap the head of the Zaku for the Gaias.

The coloring for both, if there is still time, the most common gundam colors of all. The common blue, red, yellow, and white will do just nicely.

Duel Assault shroud
Zaku
RGX-03 Gaia Gundam
Bumping once more!

MasamuneWolf

Post by MasamuneWolf » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:22 pm

Spoiler
Show
It’s been a while but I have a new request:

This time I would like an F91 Gundam in Nu Gundam’s color scheme with a very dark blue as opposed to grey/black (keep the blue eyes and cameras). Also I’d like all red markings removed too.

From what I understand I may have to wait. But I don’t care, I’m a patient guy. If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks in advance.
EDIT: Request Withdrawn

zerg170

Post by zerg170 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:52 pm

zerg170 wrote:hey zerg170 here , could i get a musaka in these colors http://zerg170.deviantart.com/gallery/? ... 4#/d2h0f9t pleas, and cold i allso get this http://images.wikia.com/gundam/images/b ... 6iii-a.jpg in these colors http://zerg170.deviantart.com/gallery/? ... 4#/d2h0f9t and have the Tieren space wepon http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/00/msj-06ii-e.htm pleas and thank you.

Bump

Wingnut

Post by Wingnut » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:06 am

Wingnut wrote:
Wingnut wrote:I've got a new idea here that involves a ship.

I would like to see the Kurogane in a White Base (MSG) color scheme. This doesn't necessarily mean following the color ratio exactly or finding counterpart items on the Kurogane to match the White Base. Just the basic scheme of white and red with blue and gold highlights where appropriate. Leave the drill red though please.
Bumping this request.
Yet again.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.

Gardner1701

Post by Gardner1701 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:06 pm

MasamuneWolf wrote:
Spoiler
Show
It’s been a while but I have a new request:

This time I would like an F91 Gundam in Nu Gundam’s color scheme with a very dark blue as opposed to grey/black (keep the blue eyes and cameras). Also I’d like all red markings removed too.

From what I understand I may have to wait. But I don’t care, I’m a patient guy. If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks in advance.
EDIT: Request Withdrawn
Didn't have to do that...'cause I've done both.

MasamuneWolf

Post by MasamuneWolf » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:09 am

Gardner1701 wrote:Didn't have to do that...'cause I've done both.
Those are really good, thanks. Although I had withdrawn it because I did it myself, yours are much better.

Gardner1701

Post by Gardner1701 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:36 pm

Let's see yours then.

ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Post by ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:39 am

Well for once, this request is one to stick. Difficult, but hopefully manageable.

Lineart
RGM-89 Jegan
RGM-89De Jegan ECOAS Type
RGM-89R Jegan A-Type
RGM-89B Jegan Kai

What I'm asking for is a black ops variant of the Jegan. XD

RGM-89Ct Jegan Custodes Type
- Head of the Jegan with the sensor "goggles" of the Jegan ECOAS Type and vulcan pod from the Jegan A-Type
- Torso of the Jegan ECOAS Type with the cockpit hatch of the Jegan Kai, the left chest sub-sensor from the Jegan Kai and the neck "collar" from the Jegan Kai
- Backpack of the Jegan with the vernier pylons (not sure of the official name for them) from the Jegan Kai
- Shoulders of the Jegan
- Arms of the Jegan
- Waist of the Jegan with the front pelvic armor of the Jegan Kai and the V insignia subdued or erased somehow
- Legs of the Jegan with the knee armor of the Jegan Kai

Its color scheme is best described as "star-flecked matte-black" with no kind of markings or insignia. The sensor color is a neon orange.
Last edited by ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion

Cybaster

Post by Cybaster » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:37 am

Cybaster wrote:
Bryant Molirse wrote:Edit 1
Cybaster wrote:Hello! Can I request something, pretty please?

Basically...

The SYSTEM ∀-99 ∀ Gundam. With two GN Drives on its shoulders...and the GNR-010 0 Raiser attached to it 00 Raiser-style. Just don't ask me why I'm asking about it. <_<;;;
Here is lineart. If you want it colored, let me know.
Anyhoo, this might be a bit too much to ask (and if it is I apologize), but I'd just like to further request if the above lineart could be colored. It'd really help and I'd really be grateful. ^^ (Standard colors for the ∀ Gundam and 0 Raiser respectively will do just fine.)
Bumpness.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!

Strike Albion

Post by Strike Albion » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:43 am

Brand New Request ~

It's a little tricky, I think. Using the Huckebein Mk-III lineart provided could someone remove the back-mounted "Tracer Missiles" and thrusters. From here add the backpack of either the Providence or Legend Gundam depending on which is easiest or in your opinion which one looks best. There's no need to include the skirt/hip-mounted DRAGOONs. After this if possible add the railguns - with the beam sabers too - of the Strike Freedom Gundam and finally paint the whole theme in the standard colors of the Huckebein-Series that's if possible since I know the Legend/Providence lineart might not be the easiest to recolor. For the railguns just make them a darker grey but not black or too dark.

I don't require this right this second so please take your time.

Now, onto the lineart:

Hucky Mk-III: http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... 1/H3-2.png
Legend: http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... Legend.jpg
Providence: http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... idence.jpg
Strike Freedom: http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... reedom.jpg

Thanks in advance!

one-village-idiot

Post by one-village-idiot » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:53 pm

I'm a little sad no one wanted to make my Duke Nukem Stark Jegan. Where's the love, man?

But, I have a new (and odd) idea.

Frankly, I need a heavyarms with virgo shoulders. You can pick which version of heavyarms, which version of Virgo shoulders, all with a paintjob as demonic/evil as you can make it. And demonic/evil as in "I will tear out your heart and eat it" and not "I'm going to consume your soul with my big sparkly eyes, we're gonna have a tea party, and there will be lots of sparkles. SQUEEE!!!"

I just know some joker is gonna give me the request with a neon pink paintjob and hearts...

Destroy Gundam

Post by Destroy Gundam » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:22 pm

Would someone be willing to color a CGUE like Raynor's power armor from Starcraft II? I don't have any good stills of it, but there's some good shots of it in this video.

Thanks in advance.
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.

raystin

Post by raystin » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:41 pm

Request time~!It's been a while I think...
Could be wrong...If it hasn't been 2 weeks just tell me...
Can I request a RX-78-2 and RX-79(Ground Type)in Zaku 2 colors?
If you need the line art...Just ask me to look it up.
Would a coconut bomb be possible?

redline41190

Post by redline41190 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:24 am

I actually joined just to ask this... I'm doing a Jegan/Stark Jegan kitbash using 1/144 HGUC models and I need the lineart of what I'm doing to decide a color scheme.

I'd like to request:
-Jegan head
-Stark Jegan Torso w/backpack
-Jegan Shoulders
-Stark Jegan lower body w/Jegan side armor [the parts that hold the grenades/missiles]
-Jegan left arm with shield
-Stark Jegan right arm with armor
-Jegan feet