Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

The place to share your artwork.
Wingnut

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

I've got a new idea here that involves a ship.

I would like to see the Kurogane in a White Base (MSG) color scheme. This doesn't necessarily mean following the color ratio exactly or finding counterpart items on the Kurogane to match the White Base. Just the basic scheme of white and red with blue and gold highlights where appropriate. Leave the drill red though please.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kylern

Ok not sure how kosher this is as I know stealing Deviant Art is bad. But I would like someone to take this and make a custom line art out of it. When I mean custom I mean cutting the GN sword/rifle out, editing the Fin Fangs with GN condensor blades running up them and out a bit, and editing the side armor pieces (the ones that look like thrusters) into custom GN swords. I do want this in line art form with no color please as I have no idea what colors to even put on it.

The second part of this and you don't have to do it, or someone else can take up this challenge. But I need line art for the custom sword. Basically the idea is that its similar to the 00's GN Sword/rifle II except that it splits into three different parts as well. One part is a GN condensor sword (simple), the next is a Rifle/tonfa with a condensor edge running along the blocking side of the tonfa, and the last is a beam magnum pistol with a GN blade underneath the barrel.

I hope that all wasn't too complicated... if it is then just PM me and I'll try to explain it in a different way. I appreciate you guys at least looking at this and trying to help me out.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Gardner1701

Damn, that suit is SSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!

:twisted: 8) :mrgreen:
Cybaster

Bryant Molirse wrote:Edit 1
Cybaster wrote:Hello! Can I request something, pretty please?

Basically...

The SYSTEM ∀-99 ∀ Gundam. With two GN Drives on its shoulders...and the GNR-010 0 Raiser attached to it 00 Raiser-style. Just don't ask me why I'm asking about it. <_<;;;
Here is lineart. If you want it colored, let me know.
Anyhoo, this might be a bit too much to ask (and if it is I apologize), but I'd just like to further request if the above lineart could be colored. It'd really help and I'd really be grateful. ^^ (Standard colors for the ∀ Gundam and 0 Raiser respectively will do just fine.)
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Arvis Taljik

**** Request CANX on account of complication lol ****
Last edited by Arvis Taljik on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bryant Molirse

Update.

Howdy guys, Bryant here. Been pretty busy the last week or so, and well exhausted isn't the word for my current condition. So let me skip the long winded story of everything that has been up, as many of you will either be bored by it, or go holy ****!

Anyways, my current status is this, my body is a little beat up, and the torment isn't finished yet as I still have a bit more furniture to move, and the air conditioner is broken. I also have a brand new computer to still set up, that is still in its box 2 days after purchase. as well as a home network to setup.

Once all that is done, I'll see what I can do about some requests, provided my hands heal up some from the metal shards I had to pull out of them. I can brag about moving up from a dual core pc with 3 gigs of ram and a 500 gig hdd to a quad core with 6 gigs, and a tetrabyte hdd :D
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!
Deathzealot

Okay Bryant take your time. We can wait till you get everything up and running, and recover. As for the new PC, congrats that is about what I have right now and all I can say is that you made the right choice. Damn thing is blistering fast.

Anyways like I said take your time and we shall see you when everything is up and running.
Strike Albion

Strike Albion wrote:This request might be difficult to complete considering the image I'm asking to be colored. Thus if it's not fulfilled that's okay.

Anyways, I'd like to see this Concept GN-XIV colored in the colors of this GN-XIV. For the gun just use a standard grey/black-ish color nothing fancy. Don't worry about cleaning or not cleaning up around the basic outline of the machine, I can do that myself if needed.

Again, if this request is not able to be done due to the image I want done then that's fine just notify me and I'll withdraw it. Mega thanks to in advance to anyone who may attempt this!

EDIT:

As my second request could I have this GN-XIV Cannon in the same colors above. Again use a grey/black-ish color for the cannon.
Retracting my second request. Instead I'd like to ask if someone could attach the 0-Raiser parts from the 00 Raiser - the shoulder binders and backpack attachment - onto a GN-XIV. If possible I'd like for the 00 shoulder parts which hold the GN Drives to also be transferred but if it's easier just moving the binders thats cool. After that color it in the colors of this GN-XIV.

If it doesn't count as two requests I'd like to ask for the black and white lineart that's produced before the recoloring. If it does the black and white lineart by itself is more of what I want.

Now for the linearts:

GN-XIV: http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... GN-XIV.png
00-Raiser: http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... Raiser.png

P.S. As Death said Bryant, take your time. I don't think any of us are in a life threatening rush to get our requests filled. Good luck with setting up all your new fancy equipment and we'll see you when we see you.
Crimson-Lightning

Would someone be willing to recolor the GN-X and Gaddessa in GN-XIII A-Laws colors? Any help would be appreciated.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

I’ve got a pair of requests that need some doing. Both custom Leos. xD

The first uses the Standard Leo line art, has the Gouf’s color scheme, the Taurus’ beam rifle mounted on its right shoulder, the GM III’s small missile pod mounted on the left shoulder and the Vayeate’s horn on the forehead. The knuckles are also colored bright silver, like brass knuckles. I’d also like the shield from the Early Type line art on the left shoulder, please.

Leo Standard Type
Gouf
Taurus Beam Rifle/Tactical Beam Rifle
GM III Missile Pod
Vayeate
Leo Early Type with Shield

The second uses the Early Type line art, has the East Asian campaign color scheme, the shield from the Early Type on the left shoulder, the sniper rifle from the GINN Long Range Reconnaissance Type stored on the rear waist armor and the shoulder equipment from the Gundam F90 Reconnaissance Type on the shoulders. :P

Leo Early Type
Leo East Asian Campaign Colors
GINN Long Recon Type Sniper Rifle
F90 Gundam F90 Recon Type

Also, if you can, I’d like the backpack verniers from the Leo IV “Grief/Gryph” on both of them if possible. If you can’t, it’s no big.

Leo IV "Grief/Gryph"

They’re each called the OZ-06MS Leo “Panzer” and the OZ-06MS Leo “Judgment”. They’re for a Gundam Wing fanfic that’s been in the wings for a while. I'd greatly appreciate anything anyone can do for these requests.

Also, Bryant: I hope you feel better soon and you get everything set up in quick order, especially the AC. No one should have to go without that during summertime.
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
one-village-idiot

Holy crud, that Leo IV looks awesome. And it isn't a fanmade franken? Is that the only lineart for it?

I'm debating the feasibility of asking for a remake of it. Though the engines/backpack would prove an issue...
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

one-village-idiot wrote:Holy crud, that Leo IV looks awesome. And it isn't a fanmade franken? Is that the only lineart for it?

I'm debating the feasibility of asking for a remake of it. Though the engines/backpack would prove an issue...
Nope, it's from the Gundam Wing mangas Frozen Teardrop and Glory of the Losers. And yes, it is awesome. That's the only lineart I've found so far.
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
Red Zaku

ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty wrote:
one-village-idiot wrote:Holy crud, that Leo IV looks awesome. And it isn't a fanmade franken? Is that the only lineart for it?

Nope, it's from the Gundam Wing mangas Frozen Teardrop and Glory of the Losers. And yes, it is awesome. That's the only lineart I've found so far.

I actually did clean up of it awhile ago for MAHQ. Though it hasn't made it to the update list yet because of section conversions. Also I'd just like to repeat.... SUNRISE STOLE MY IDEA! HAH~! :D

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/2845/leoiv.jpg
"I'M THE CRIMSON LIGHTNING DAMNIT!" - Johnny Ridden
raystin

I think it has been 2 weeks since my last request...if not,just tell me and I'll get rid of this until a later date.
I'd like to request both the Zaku 1 Sniper type and GM Sniper in a arctic camouflage scheme.Actual camouflage(except on joints) would be nice,however just recoloring them would be fine.
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MS-05L_Zaku_I_Sniper_Type
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/RGM-79%28G%29_GM_Sniper
Would a coconut bomb be possible?
one-village-idiot

Red Zaku wrote:
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty wrote:

I actually did clean up of it awhile ago for MAHQ. Though it hasn't made it to the update list yet because of section conversions. Also I'd just like to repeat.... SUNRISE STOLE MY IDEA! HAH~! :D

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/2845/leoiv.jpg
Red Zaku, you can claim to be out of the gundam franken business, but you still make my day. Thanks for doing a (NINJA!) cleanup of that lineart.
And now I'm gonna go look for this manga. ciao!
Haruma

Ok so, since its been long past 2 weeks, I think I'll attempt another franken request. This one is actually a 2 piece set so i don't excpet to get it so soon since I know Bryant is have a bit of RL troubles.

For the first franken, its actually very simple, Take the Gunbarrel Striker and and replace the top pods with the Chaos Gundams Weapon Pods.

RGX-01 Chaos Gundam
AQME-X04 Gunbarrel Striker

For the unit that will be using this, Use a Zaku Phantom as a base. Replace the Arms and legs of the Zaku with the Duel assault shrouds, then place back the Zaku shoulder shields. Swap the head of the Zaku for the Gaias.

The coloring for both, if there is still time, the most common gundam colors of all. The common blue, red, yellow, and white will do just nicely.

Duel Assault shroud
Zaku
RGX-03 Gaia Gundam
zerg170

hey zerg170 here and i was wondering if i cold get a MVF-M11C Murasame http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MVF-M11C_Murasame
whit more GM styiled head plesa?
Dark Duel

zerg170 wrote:hey zerg170 here and i was wondering if i cold get a MVF-M11C Murasame http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MVF-M11C_Murasame
How's this?
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
zerg170

Dark Duel wrote:
zerg170 wrote:hey zerg170 here and i was wondering if i cold get a MVF-M11C Murasame http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MVF-M11C_Murasame
How's this?
wow that was fast, it looks grate thanks.
Arvis Taljik

Pretty simple request if there's a taker:

Take the ZGMF-X19A ∞ Justice, replace the shoulders with those of the ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam (including the beam boomerangs) colored in standard ∞ Justice colors, and add the MA-BAR721 high-energy beam rifle to the suit's right hand (replace the black on the weapon shroud with the dark red of the ∞ Justice).