Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

The place to share your artwork.
Bryant Molirse

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Last edited by Bryant Molirse on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!
Haruma

Hmm, I like the first one a lot. The Second one, its okay, but I dont thing that head fits the bill. IMO.
raystin

I believe it has been 2 weeks...I hope :shock:
Request is a really simple recolor of both front and back sides of the RGM-79C GM Type C "Wagtail"
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/RGM-79C_GM ... Wagtail%22
Replace blue with red.Done.
Yep.It's that simple.Hopefully painting this thing will be as simple :( (model kit conversion parts are all white)
Would a coconut bomb be possible?
MasamuneWolf

raystin wrote:I believe it has been 2 weeks...I hope :shock:
Request is a really simple recolor of both front and back sides of the RGM-79C GM Type C "Wagtail"
Yep.It's that simple.Hopefully painting this thing will be as simple :( (model kit conversion parts are all white)
Bryant did this for me recently, it does have different parts for the feet and chest, but maybe it would be close enough for the front view :|.
one-village-idiot

It's funny that the two latest frankens that Bryant has made both have lots of integrated weapons :)

Bryant, thanks a lot, the lineart looked awesome, but the paintjob just made it even better. Thank you.

And I agree, the other franken needs a smaller head, or at least a thinner one. Mono-eye heads don't work so well with the thin gundam-style bodies. I had that issue thinking up some of my requests.
Bryant Molirse

MasamuneWolf wrote:
raystin wrote:I believe it has been 2 weeks...I hope :shock:
Bryant did this for me recently, it does have different parts for the feet and chest, but maybe it would be close enough for the front view :|.
Well since this was just a simple recolor, I got it done in 20 mins this morning then the net went out. Raystin Request
raystin

Thanks Bryant!You did a great job and fast too! :D
Would a coconut bomb be possible?
Deathzealot

Will it has been over two weeks since my last request. Therefore here is the bump for my first request, and a new second. Again I thank Bryant for the Astray lineart it is great!

This is another Lesseps recolor, though instead of the Original Military version would like the Junk Guild version. This time recolor it in the colors of the Peacemillion from Wing Gundam. Since MAHQ doesn't have a colored lineart here is some images from AboutGundamWing. 1 2 3 4 Basically just repaint it in all-white with some black highlights here and there. Thank you in advance.
EDIT: GAH! Forgot to get the links included into the quote. Add Them later too lazy and tired to do it right now.

Just another ship repaint, basically a Desert Camouflaged Petrie Class Landship. I really hate the horrid official paintjob. /grumble/

Thanks in advance.
ZeroXSEED

ZeroXSEED wrote:So, here's my second request after 2 weeks, this time I requested real frankengundams

1. Guaiz head + Freedom's legs (+ skirt & Railguns), torso (wings removed) & upper arms + Strike Freedom's lower Arms (beam shield generator) + Blast Impulse bakpack & Color Scheme with blue replaced with green (all green is the same hue as backpack).

2. Murasame + Forward-swept Wings replaced with Shrike Rotor (This one) + Astray Gold Frame's color scheme.

P.S. If the result is unsatisfactory, does it fine to ask some 'enhancement' despite two weeks hasn't been passed?
BUMPED and EDITED request after more than 2 weeks, for Great Justice!
Deathzealot

ZeroXSEED wrote:
ZeroXSEED wrote:So, here's my second request after 2 weeks, this time I requested real frankengundams

1. Guaiz head + Freedom's legs (+ skirt & Railguns), torso (wings removed) & upper arms + Strike Freedom's lower Arms (beam shield generator) + Blast Impulse bakpack & Color Scheme with blue replaced with green (all green is the same hue as backpack).

2. Murasame + Forward-swept Wings replaced with Shrike Rotor (This one) + Astray Gold Frame's color scheme.

P.S. If the result is unsatisfactory, does it fine to ask some 'enhancement' despite two weeks hasn't been passed?
Errr... Didn't Bryant already do that first request?
ZeroXSEED

Deathzealot wrote:
ZeroXSEED wrote:

Nope, similar but different, particularly the coloration.
EDIT: ESPECIALLY The color, and particularly it's not my request to boot -_-;
Bryant Molirse

Deathzealot wrote:
ZeroXSEED wrote:
Nope, similar but different, particularly the coloration.
EDIT: ESPECIALLY The color, and particularly it's not my request to boot -_-;
That was your request, in the exact colors you asked for. Read your request! >_>

And it hasn't been 2 weeks. It has been 9 days.
Deathzealot

Yeah but you called him Kira not Zero Bryant?
ZeroXSEED

Deathzealot wrote:Yeah but you called him Kira not Zero Bryant?
Rolls upward...

HOLY F-I messed up with my calendar marking again! and it's really only 9 days... :shock:

And Bryant, I was referring to similar concept that you've colored with Titans and Nu Gundam colors (forget which post)...
I don't think I deserve that artwork for my half-arsed comments, and I beg everyone my pardon of such insolence...Now I've no doubt I'd be banned sooner or later... :oops:

I'm truly sorry for wasting so much space whining about the effort you take...I'll try frankening myself starting now, I think the guide in the front page and I'll be try to be self-sufficient starting now :x
Bryant Molirse

Yeah Death, it's a mistake I made cause of another screen name I know on another site which is close to Zero's. My apologies on that. Zero, don't freak out, it's cool. Your not gonna get banned over this, but learning to franken is a cool idea, so that way you can do whatever you want whenever you want. I will still take your requests, so don't freak out too hard.
Gardner1701

Gardner1701 wrote:2 weeks have passed so here they come

Request 1: A different take on the Wing Zero (Ver.Ka.) A mixture of the two Wing Gundams (Wing 01 and Wing 0, both Ver.Ka.) that transforms to its MA form.

Here's how I imagine it: the Wing's chest with Zero's backpack (yes I know they're rhe same, but this pack has the wing binders that of Wing Zero HY Kai), the arms, legs, and pretty much everything else is the same...EXCEPT for the Shield for its Twin Buster Rifle...and name it "XXXG-00W0 Gundam Wing Zero Mk. II"

Request 2: uuummm...how about the 0 Gundam Mk. II? (Imagine the 0 Gundam with the chest, legs, skirt, arms [plus the gatling guns from Alex] and with TWO beam sabers)

Will provide pics when I can
I said that I'd provide the pics, and here they are:

Request 01: Wing Zero (Ver. EW)
Wing Gundam (Ver. EW)
Wing Zero HY Custom's Wing Binders

Request 02: 0 Gundam
Gundam Mk. II
Last edited by Gardner1701 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deathzealot

And Eventually Zero you could be helping Bryant with us mere Mortals in the FrakenGundam Realm.
one-village-idiot

And then we'll be begging/bugging you constantly with franken requests :)

Here's a bit of a wild card request. Take the MS that you think has the most missiles/rockets on it, then paint it yellow/gold and black, like Nuke symbol colors. And just for kicks, put a nuclear symbol(s) on it, and name it "Duke Nukem's (MS name)"

I figure the fact that it isn't a franken request makes up for the fact it's not very specific on the MS itself.

PS. Bonus points if you manage to put "come get some!" somewhere on the suit. Hell, you could make it a caption :)
Deathzealot

/chuckle/

I would love to see that.
MasamuneWolf

one-village-idiot wrote:And then we'll be begging/bugging you constantly with franken requests :)

Here's a bit of a wild card request. Take the MS that you think has the most missiles/rockets on it, then paint it yellow/gold and black, like Nuke symbol colors. And just for kicks, put a nuclear symbol(s) on it, and name it "Duke Nukem's (MS name)"

I figure the fact that it isn't a franken request makes up for the fact it's not very specific on the MS itself.

PS. Bonus points if you manage to put "come get some!" somewhere on the suit. Hell, you could make it a caption :)
I have some name ideas: "Duke Nukem's Problem Solver" or simply "Duke's Nuke 'em." I'm usually terribly uncreative with names, but just thought I'd throw these two out there.