Custom Lineart Request Thread Ver. 6.0

The place to share your artwork.
Blaze fang

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread Ver. 6.0

if possible could someone do me up a commander type reZel with the astrays backpack instead of its own and for its shoulders to be a little more armored. Also id like for the calamitys shield along with a beam saber mounted in the same place as the freedoms. The color scheme id to see it in would be the freedoms.

I would be very grateful for anyone who can do this for me and thank you in advance.
thatguyent

Hey everybody, been a while, I was wondering if I could get a SRW mish-mash done up for my SRW RPG that I mod over at coloholics anonymous.

This is the parts list I'll need:

The Arms off the Kai Kitamura version of the PTX-007K-P1 Gespenst Mark II Kai:
http://www.mahq.net/mecha/srw/ogg/rpt-007k-p1.jpg

The torso from the Gespenst Type RV:
http://www.mahq.net/mecha/srw/ogs/ptx-001rv.jpg

The Legs Hip armor, Flight Pack, and head from the Wild Wurger
http://www.mahq.net/mecha/srw/og2/ptx-015r.jpg

All done in the Wild Wuger's paint scheme, just with the blue parts made white, the white parts made midnight blue, and the gray parts made black, withe the red bits left red.

I know this is a pretty big request so I'm just sticking with the one, thanks in advance everybody.
Come Check out my new SRW RPG at Coloholics: Super Robot Wars: OG Stars of Fate

Setsuna F. Seiei is the baddest AU Gundam pilot of all, because unlike Heero Yuy, he doesn't cry over puppies, and also, because he killed his mom and didn't cry, now that's scary.
Strike Zero

crossbonex7 wrote:If it's too hard, then a recolor of the Huckebein would be fine. Just give it the Wurger's colors.
That I'll do, because your original idea -- no offense intended -- sounded pretty pants-on-head retarded.
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g298/ ... wurger.jpg
Rob DS Zeta wrote:I don't suppose I could get a GINN High Maneuver Type with the green parts black and the dark blue parts white, and then another one in Miguel Aiman colors.
Black & white colors
Miguel colors
Strike Albion wrote:I'd now like to request if someone could be so kind as to remove the fake GN-XIV from this image and then do it in the same color scheme as this Federation Colors GN-XIV.
GN-X Fanart, blue colors
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Gardner1701

Gardner1701 wrote:Alright...I'll cancel the Twin Drive in favor for 2 new requests...

1: Strike Impulse Gundam (Imagine the Strike Gundam has a core fighter)

2: Patlabor: Ingram unit 04 Gardner Custom "Alex" (The Alex Gundam w/ the legs and shoulder armor of the Ingram units in Ingram's color)

Both in PNG format please.
PLEEEEEASE Bump
Strike Albion

Strike Zero wrote:GN-X Fanart, blue colors
Woot! Looks great, exactly what I wanted. Thanks again Strike Zero!
Rob DS Zeta

Strike Zero wrote:Black & white colors
Miguel colors
Thanks!
*insert witty eyecatch here*
crossbonex7

Strike Zero wrote:
crossbonex7 wrote:If it's too hard, then a recolor of the Huckebein would be fine. Just give it the Wurger's colors.
That I'll do, because your original idea -- no offense intended -- sounded pretty pants-on-head retarded.
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g298/ ... wurger.jpg
Yeah, I guess it was, anyway, thanks a lot.
Arvis Taljik

Cancelled my previous request(s) in favor of this:

Could someone put these parts from the CBY-077 GN Cannon on this edited GN-008 Gundam Seravee and then color the whole thing in GN-008 GNHW/3G Gundam Seravee GNHW/3G colors (please leave the tips of the GN Long Cannons white)? If possible would also like the pixelated lines smoothed out a bit (amateur MSPaint skills :( ).
Josh

Arvis Taljik wrote:Cancelled my previous request(s) in favor of this:

Could someone put these parts from the CBY-077 GN Cannon on this edited GN-008 Gundam Seravee and then color the whole thing in GN-008 GNHW/3G Gundam Seravee GNHW/3G colors (please leave the tips of the GN Long Cannons white)? If possible would also like the pixelated lines smoothed out a bit (amateur MSPaint skills :( ).

Hope this will suffice.
Arvis Taljik

Josh wrote:
Arvis Taljik wrote:Cancelled my previous request(s) in favor of this:

Hope this will suffice.
Holy sweet sexiness that's friggen AWESOME!
MasamuneWolf

I’m bumping and modifying my previous Franken.

To this Strike I would like the following added:
1) Blue visor over the eyes. (See this Testament)
2) Strike Freedom’s left beam shield
3) Wings from the Destiny Gundam sans weapons.
I would also like the colors of the v-fins (gold and white) switched and it to have blue feet.

Alternate (Black and White) Strike Lineart

Simpler alternative: a Huckebien Mk II with Strike Freedom’s left beam shield and a blue visor in basic Gundam colors with blue feet. I included both version because I'm not sure if one scheme is an easier starting point.

Thanks again in advance.

Anyone else feel like there has been an increase in SRW related requests lately (mine included)?
Haruma

Haruma wrote:I am actually gonna cancel my previous requests....If someone was already doing them, I apologize.

I would like to replace my request with something else....more likely a franken. So first off the parts list that I want used.

The Torso unit will be the Verde Busters, missile launchers and all. Now for the arms, those should be the forbiddens, try to include the shields, even though those are part of the back pack. The hips and legs, should be of the Strike Es. The head I would say, place on the duels head. If possible, I would like a rear view so that way the backpack is visible, Cause the back pack I'm gonna ask for is the duels assault shroud thruster configuration. For colors, please use Gundam MK II colors.

Please and thank you.

Forbidden

X102 Duel

Strike E

Verde Buster

Gundam Mark II
Bumping this request
Gundam0089

I have a request if no one minds. :oops:

I was never a fan of the "standard" linear rifles we got in 00. They always reminded of me...penises. For example, the regular Flags, Hellion, Realdo, and Enact's rifles all look like they could be...ya know.

So I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind switching out some weapons on a few MS I like.

My requests are as follows.

1.Union Flag Orbit Package (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/00v/svms-01op.jpg) holding the Shell Flag's linear machine gun use the anime lineart (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/00/svms-01sg.jpg)

2. This one should be a cake walk for you skilled photoshopers. All I really want here is to thave the anime lineart of the Shell Flag (again lol) to have its linear cannon mounted on both shoulders.

I really hope someone can do it, Gracias de antemano :mrgreen:
Wingnut

A (hopefully) simple recolor job here. I would like the Shanel in Qubeley colors, but with all the pink parts being the purple color instead.
The foot part can be all that purple color instead of a two color deal. The same color can be applied to the kneecaps too.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Adrikan

Adrikan wrote:
Bumping, been two weeks, etc.
Bumping again.
Strike Albion

I'd like to request this Huckebein Mk-II and this Huckebein Mk-III in Trombe colors.

Thanks in advanced!
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

May I have a Kira Yamato in Shinn Asuka colors and vice-versa? I just want to see what happens. =3

And if you want to have fun with it, throw in a little Athrun to confuse everybody.
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
dirk222
Location: In my MS-06FZs Zaku II FZ custom killing Feddie losers.

Might be wrong topic but I really want to find this: Hey I like to make a request for the Sin Matsunaga Gelgoog Jager Background you see at the start of his finial mission on the Ps2 game Mobile Suit Gundam Encounters in Space.
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."
thatguyent

Wrong thread Dirk, I believe that should go under the Gundam/Misc. Mecha Image Request Thread V.5 heading.
Come Check out my new SRW RPG at Coloholics: Super Robot Wars: OG Stars of Fate

Setsuna F. Seiei is the baddest AU Gundam pilot of all, because unlike Heero Yuy, he doesn't cry over puppies, and also, because he killed his mom and didn't cry, now that's scary.