Custom Lineart Request Thread Ver. 6.0

The place to share your artwork.
Kylern

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread Ver. 6.0

Sorry S0 I'm going with number 2 again. That and we had my input on the design the entire time.

Like them both though! Also thanks you guys are great and keep me coming back for quality work.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Adrikan

If it's possible, I'd like someone to make a destiny unit with it's back mounted weapons removed, and a set of super dragoon wings attached to the destiny's normal wings. If it helps any, I would like each of the two super dragoon wings to be divided into it's two subwings, then attached to the destiny's wing at their point of articulation, one subwing on each side of each of the Destiny's wings. If that's too much, let me know and I'll think of something else.

Strike Freedom: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/d4dbd0a051.jpg
Destiny: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/94644ec9ae.jpg
Bryant Molirse

Adrikan wrote:If it's possible, I'd like someone to make a destiny unit with it's back mounted weapons removed, and a set of super dragoon wings attached to the destiny's normal wings. If it helps any, I would like each of the two super dragoon wings to be divided into it's two subwings, then attached to the destiny's wing at their point of articulation, one subwing on each side of each of the Destiny's wings. If that's too much, let me know and I'll think of something else.

Strike Freedom: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/d4dbd0a051.jpg
Destiny: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/94644ec9ae.jpg
I can have the line art in 10 mins. The question is, what color scheme would you like?
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!
Bryant Molirse

Here is the Line Art Adrikan. So what color scheme?
PowerdGNFlag

Franken time! One with Duel torso (removing the right beam saber) with Assault Shroud back thrusters, Duel head (removing the V-fin), Exia R2 right arm, Duel Assault Shroud left arm, and Destiny lower body and legs, all recolored to Destiny colors (except the Assault Shroud parts; leave them as is).
Well, I guess I'm a nobody...
Strike Zero

PowerdGNFlag wrote:Franken time! One with Duel torso (removing the right beam saber) with Assault Shroud back thrusters, Duel head (removing the V-fin), Exia R2 right arm, Duel Assault Shroud left arm, and Destiny lower body and legs, all recolored to Destiny colors (except the Assault Shroud parts; leave them as is).
I gave it a shot.

However, if/when Bryant does his own version, it's probably gonna look a lot better, so you might wanna wait and see if he comes back with one.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Bryant Molirse

Strike Zero wrote:
PowerdGNFlag wrote:Franken time! One with Duel torso (removing the right beam saber) with Assault Shroud back thrusters, Duel head (removing the V-fin), Exia R2 right arm, Duel Assault Shroud left arm, and Destiny lower body and legs, all recolored to Destiny colors (except the Assault Shroud parts; leave them as is).
I gave it a shot.

However, if/when Bryant does his own version, it's probably gonna look a lot better, so you might wanna wait and see if he comes back with one.
No need Strike, your version looks pretty good. :mrgreen:
ShadowCell

m'kay

i could use an Advanced GN-X in the colors of the Federation GN-XIII, if you'd please
Bryant Molirse

Gardner1701 wrote:
Gardner1701 wrote:Well...since no one has responded to my last requests, I'll make two new ones:

First...is the RX-780 Centurion Gundam (with the chest, legs and shoulders of the Nu Gundam, the skirt armor and feet of the F91, and the arms and the head of the NT-1.)

The Second...is the GAT-X106 Dauntless Gundam (with the legs and chest of the Strike Gundam, the arms of the Exia [using the "Exia Sword"], and the head, shoulder armor and wing of the Wing Gundam).

Fixed Armament: 2x DES-G07D+ Anti-Armor Sword, set includes long and short swords, stored on left hip armor, hand-carried in use; 2x Beam Saber, stored in wrist armor, hand-carried in use; 2x 105mm Machine Cannon, fire-linked, concealed in shoulders; 2x "Armor Schneider" Assault Knife, stored in right hip armor, hand-carried in use; 2x "Igelstellung" 75mm Automatic Multi-Barrel CIWS, fire-linked, mounted in head; Anti-Beam Shield, mounted on left arm

Both in lineart format. Oh...and in case if anyone's wondering what I'm talking about, Chapter 1 contains the Information you seek.
...bumping...again v_v
Here is something. Sorry it's probably not exactly what you want, but again, I'm limited by lineart.

Dauntless Gundam
Arvis Taljik

Would like to see if anyone can do a recolor of the GNY-002F Gundam Sadalsuud Type F that restores the white sections of the GNY-002 Gundam Sadalsuud (normal type) and with the labeled areas done in "gundam red". Would also like the orange chest covers and antennas changed to yellow.

Thanks much! :)
Last edited by Arvis Taljik on Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MasamuneWolf

Two weeks since my last requests. Here’s a new one.

A Testament Gundam with Strike Freedom's left arm beam shield generator (and the plate around it). For colors, change the feet and chest to red and navy blue from the Hyaku Shiki respectively.

I would also like a second one that has Hyaku Shiki wing binders.

Thanks as always.

PS Let me know if my meticulousness makes my requests seem bossy. Or if you want clarification.
Bryant Molirse

Arvis Taljik wrote:Would like to see if anyone can do a recolor of the GNY-002F Gundam Sadalsuud Type F that restores the white sections of the GNY-002 Gundam Sadalsuud (normal type) and with the labeled areas done in "gundam red". Would also like the orange chest covers and antennas changed to yellow.

Thanks much! :)
Well after a bit of work, then seeing the edit right when I thought I was done with it, I did finish this image.

Arvis Request
Strike Zero

MasamuneWolf wrote:Two weeks since my last requests. Here’s a new one.

A Testament Gundam with Strike Freedom's left arm beam shield generator (and the plate around it). For colors, change the feet and chest to red and navy blue from the Hyaku Shiki respectively.

I would also like a second one that has Hyaku Shiki wing binders.

Thanks as always.

PS Let me know if my meticulousness makes my requests seem bossy. Or if you want clarification.
Custom Testament
Custom Testament with binders.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
MasamuneWolf

Awesome Zero, thanks. I'm not sure which I like better, but I'm digging the binders more than I thought I would.
Arvis Taljik

Bryant Molirse wrote:
Well after a bit of work, then seeing the edit right when I thought I was done with it, I did finish this image.

Arvis Request
Awesome, looks great! And my apologies for the edit, I pulled a stupid on that one. :S
Adrikan

Bryant Molirse wrote:Here is the Line Art Adrikan. So what color scheme?
How about this color scheme, with all of the blue parts colored black? http://www.mahq.net/mecha/codegeass/gea ... -3f9x1.htm. Sorry I took so long to respond.
zerg170

Bryant Molirse wrote:One Black, and Red Vincent Ward.

Hopefully this is what you wanted. I would have had it up last night, but well, we had slow moving thunder/lightning all night, so I couldn't upload till now.

Let me see what I can do about the other pic now.

EDIT

Well, that didn't take that long to complete.

One Black, and Red GNXIII
thank you, sorry for the lone anser.
raystin

Request 01:http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/secret ... 78gp00.jpg
May I have the RX-78GP00 Gundam GP00 "Blossom" recolored and modified?I want the disk attached to the left shoulder removed.
http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/z/rx-178-aeug.jpg
I'd also like the RX-178's shield attached to the arm,with red part removed if possible,if not just leave it there.Make it smaller if you must.
As for the colors,I'd prefer the white replaced with black and blue replaced with red,all the other colors just leave them alone or change them to look like the rest of the MS please.

Request 02:http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/endles ... g-01s2.htm
Turn the Altron into the T'ien-Lung
http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/tielsi ... g-01st.htm
Optional,since I have no idea how anyone is going to pull this off.
Oh yeah almost forgot...if the above fails just have the first one but without the shield,just larger please.
Would a coconut bomb be possible?
Wingnut

Time for my first franken request. From the knees down, use the Endless Waltz Heavyarms, keep the missile pods and include the rear calf thruster from Wing Gundam as well if the perspective allows it to show. Take the torso and waist down to the knees from the Double X, but lose both hip beam sabers and put the hip grenade rack from the Heavy weapons Guncannon (Epyon's beam sword is on the other hip, but I don't think it would be in view.). Shoulders and arms come from the Freedom and it gets Wing Gundam's head.

Colors come from the Strike Gundam. Leave the eye/sensor colors as they come unless the green chest parts clash too much, in which case color them in the Strike's blue. If the chest vents look better in the yellow they come with, then leave them that color too.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Bryant Molirse

Sorry about a delay in my activity. One of my good friends got married yesterday, and we had a lot of work to do before hand, so I didn't have a chance to do much of anything else. Anywho, back to the grind stone!