Custom Lineart Request Thread Ver. 6.0

The place to share your artwork.
Haruma

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread Ver. 6.0

Can I get a flashy red colored Akatsuki gundam with the Caliburn Striker pack?
GN-Xed
Location: In space, floating around in my mobile suit's wreckage...

SchizophrenicMC wrote:Yeah, I really couldn't get it to look quite right either... But, if someone comes through with some good, clean lineart of the Aile Strike, I'll happily do that in awesome.
You kidding me? this pretty dang good, even if you didn't have some clean Aile Strike Lineart...

Awesome (b'w')b
You just got GN-Xed!
SchizophrenicMC

Haruma wrote:Can I get a flashy red colored Akatsuki gundam with the Caliburn Striker pack?
Akatsuki No Haruma is probably one of the best songs from SEED. Or is it Kuruma? :roll:
My incredibly disorganized Photobucket album - Because I'm too lazy to find and fix all my links, should I make new albums.

"You really think anyone's gonna play hero? You're startin' to disappoint me, Commander Newbie."
-Eledore Mathis
Gardner1701

I'll admit...you're good, SchizophrenicMC. You think you can do this better than I can?

RX-78S Strike Gundam

You gotta tell me....how do you get so good in this?
Deathzealot

Thank you good sir. It looks great! Thanks. Now all i need is someone to take my Skull Sutherland request.
SchizophrenicMC

Deathzealot wrote:Thank you good sir. It looks great! Thanks. Now all i need is someone to take my Skull Sutherland request.
Yeah, I tried that, but there's no white lineart, and, well, Skull-1 is a white battroid... It'd look awesome, I gotta admit. Sutherland has 4 headtails, and the -1S has 4 lasers. Good choice, there.
Gardner1701 wrote:I'll admit...you're good, SchizophrenicMC. You think you can do this better than I can?

RX-78S Strike Gundam

You gotta tell me....how do you get so good in this?
I can do better than that image, given good enough images to work with, but then, so could you. I'm not gonna go so far as to say my own skills surpass yours, when I don't know your work. That's pretty good, there. If I had that lineart you used, I doubt I could have done much better. Where did you get that Strike art, anyway?

And I got this good through a gundam's weight in practice. I mean, seriously, check out that link in my signature. My photobucket is full of mobile suit lineart that I've colored. (My favorites are the canon liveries) Also, the power of a GIMPDAM is something to behold.
My incredibly disorganized Photobucket album - Because I'm too lazy to find and fix all my links, should I make new albums.

"You really think anyone's gonna play hero? You're startin' to disappoint me, Commander Newbie."
-Eledore Mathis
Deathzealot

Yeah, I tried that, but there's no white lineart, and, well, Skull-1 is a white battroid... It'd look awesome, I gotta admit. Sutherland has 4 headtails, and the -1S has 4 lasers. Good choice, there.
/takes a bow/ Thank you good sir, and I agree a Skull Squadron painted Sutherland would look very great.

Hmmmm... moving on. Why haven't you set-up a DeviantArt Account. For it would be easier to organize your stuff there instead of PhotoBucket. Anyways yes all hail GIMP! Gotta to love it. It is a great tool to use.
Haruma

Thank you MC. Now Two weeks later I may have a new Request for ye. Stay tuned!
Gardner1701

SchizophrenicMC wrote: I can do better than that image, given good enough images to work with, but then, so could you. I'm not gonna go so far as to say my own skills surpass yours, when I don't know your work. That's pretty good, there. If I had that lineart you used, I doubt I could have done much better. Where did you get that Strike art, anyway?

And I got this good through a gundam's weight in practice. I mean, seriously, check out that link in my signature. My photobucket is full of mobile suit lineart that I've colored. (My favorites are the canon liveries) Also, the power of a GIMPDAM is something to behold.
I see. The Strike art, and the NT-1 are from the Gundam official website: http://www.gundamofficial.com. I could sent this two down to you via e-mail/IM address if you want to give it a shot.

I'm mostly good at recoloring...but the RX-78S Strike is my first sucessful MS I've made...it just needs some striker packs.
SchizophrenicMC

Gardner1701 wrote: I see. The Strike art, and the NT-1 are from the Gundam official website: http://www.gundamofficial.com. I could sent this two down to you via e-mail/IM address if you want to give it a shot.

I'm mostly good at recoloring...but the RX-78S Strike is my first sucessful MS I've made...it just needs some striker packs.
Yeah, I know what you mean... I'm trying to find and clean up all the Strike and Striker Pack lineart from the MG manuals, but finding good scans is impossible... If I had more money, I'd buy the MG Strikes. Scan 'em myself. 'Course, cleanup is long and drawn-out, but hey, it'd be worth it.

I just had an idea, though. Why not make the ALEX parts a Striker pack? I mean, the arms have a hardpoint, where you could strap the wrist guns, and I'm sure a sensible rig could be made on the legs...
Deathzealot wrote:/takes a bow/ Thank you good sir, and I agree a Skull Squadron painted Sutherland would look very great.

Hmmmm... moving on. Why haven't you set-up a DeviantArt Account. For it would be easier to organize your stuff there instead of PhotoBucket. Anyways yes all hail GIMP! Gotta to love it. It is a great tool to use.
Actually, I have a DeviantArt, but it takes longer to load DeviantArt than Photobucket, and it takes longer to upload images. And, it's easy to organize stuff on PB, but I have too many images linked on too many sites to reorganize at this stage.

"So this is the power of a GIMPDAM"
-Terry Sanders(chizophrenicMC)
Haruma wrote:Thank you MC. Now Two weeks later I may have a new Request for ye. Stay tuned!
Please, call me Schizo.

Not sure if this is legal, but if you PM me a request, I'd be more than happy to attempt it.

And, just so this stays legal to being the Request Thread, I made you something, Omega. I hope it's to your liking. (A note about me: I really don't like coloring that weird reddish grey in the joints of a mobile suit. I would assume it's not painted in canon, since it's always the same color, so I don't paint it, myself. Sorry if it disappoints you.)

-Eledore Mathis
tehprognoob

wait a moment, there's a new thread? never noticed :shock:
Faithful soldier of the Hatsune Miku Scout Force

blind_dead_mcjones

request bump as its been over 2 weeks
may i please request the infinite justice in the colours of the Ali Al Saachez enact Moralia type, with the side skirts from the Masurao added to its regular side skirts.

infinite justice: http://superrobotwar.files.wordpress.co ... j10mg1.jpg (use the one on the bottom center of the image)
Ali Al Saachez enact: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... 09y812.jpg
Masurao: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... asurao.jpg
Flag Fighter for life!
Gardner1701

While I'm waiting for the new Striker packs, I'll make a few requests:

1: I'll need a Gundam-ized version of the ARX-7 Arbalest, and

2: Either a U.C. Version of the Wing Gundam, or a Space version of the RX-79 (Non-Blue Destiny). Take your pick, gents.
shinaobi

Can I ask for a recolor of this suit? I'd like its armor changed to blue, and its yellowy highlights flipped to red; please and kaythanks, y'all!
SchizophrenicMC

Gardner1701 wrote:...a Space version of the RX-79 (Non-Blue Destiny)...
RX-79[S] Gundam MP
The RX-79[S] Gundam MP was a Mass-production variant of the RX-78 Gundam. Most similar to the RX-79[G] Ground Gundam, the Gundam MP was designed to be more combat versatile, particularly in space. An estimated 28 units were built and fielded, for testing, after the end of the One Year War. Despite its prototype characteristics, due to the number built, it is considered a mass-production unit.

Hope you like it.

-Eledore Mathis
GN-Xed

Well, since it's been long enough (I think...) since my last request, I'd like the Strike Freedom in Aile Strike Gundam colors.
You just got GN-Xed!
MasamuneWolf

I would like the mecha Omega requested a re-color of in a color scheme based off the Duel and/or Gundam "Alex". Adjust it however you feel it needs to be, but do not change any of the gray.
Please and thank you.

EDIT: I'd like a second one in Gundam F91 colors too.
SchizophrenicMC

GN-Xed wrote:Well, since it's been long enough (I think...) since my last request, I'd like the Strike Freedom in Aile Strike Gundam colors.
Gotta be one of my easiest, fastest works ever. Don't look too bad either, although it just has this Force Impulse feel, more so than an Aile Strike feel.

Hope you like it.

-Eledore Mathis
GN-Xed

SchizophrenicMC wrote:
GN-Xed wrote:Well, since it's been long enough (I think...) since my last request, I'd like the Strike Freedom in Aile Strike Gundam colors.
Gotta be one of my easiest, fastest works ever. Don't look too bad either, although it just has this Force Impulse feel, more so than an Aile Strike feel.

Hope you like it.
You kidding me? This is AWESOME.

*bows down to your recolor and Franken-Gundam Skills*
You just got GN-Xed!
tehprognoob

Lol, Providence Freedom?!?!
Faithful soldier of the Hatsune Miku Scout Force