Custom Lineart Request Thread #5

The place to share your artwork.
Sume Gai

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread #5

*Inhales deeply, ripping shirt in process* WAAAAAAAAAAAATA! *strikes previous post repeatedly* ATATATATATATATATATATATATA! HOKUTO BUMP-RETSU KEN
Sume Gai wrote:I'd like a custom Alteisen. If possible enlarge the heat horn or replace it with the one from the Reise Then add a Flail weapon to the left arm in place of the Gatling (like say the Raider's Mojir). and color the whole thing in a pale yellow and black.

Please and thanks in advance to anvious post one who does this
you have already been bumped.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Haruma

I would like to bump my requests once again as I dont think anyone even read them.

1. was a requested White Zaku phantom with "pardus" missile pods on its legs and a Jet striker Pack.

2. was a aBlack duel gundam with a destroy gundams backpack.

If someone could please?
StrikeEnd

Josh wrote:
StrikeEnd wrote:Could I get a Strike Gundam (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/gat-x105.jpg) in the alternate colors of the GP01 (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/0083/rx-78gp01-alt.jpg)?

Pretty, pretty please?
Hope this is ok.
Hmm... Not how I expected it to look...

But sweet all the same. Thanks for the work.
"Death solves everything; No man, no problem." - Joseph Stalin
"I am The Stig" - Mark Webber's T-shirt
MasamuneWolf

Resident of GMT-5 wrote:
MasamuneWolf wrote:2. Regen Duel recolored in original Duel Assault Shroud colors. Can you also remove the Librarian logos? (I know someone else requested this, but its been over two weeks and they have not bumped it. And I was planing to make this request myself.)

Regen Duel http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/vsastr ... t-x102.htm
Duel http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/gat-x102.htm

Thanks in Advance
Actually, i was planning to bump it now, but thanks for doing me a favor mate ;) .
Bumping this request. No second one this time.
Thanks in advance.
Strike Zero

MasamuneWolf wrote:2. Regen Duel recolored in original Duel Assault Shroud colors. Can you also remove the Librarian logos? (I know someone else requested this, but its been over two weeks and they have not bumped it. And I was planing to make this request myself.)

Thanks in Advance
Regen Duel, original Duel colors.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
MasamuneWolf

Strike Zero wrote:

Thanks in Advance
Regen Duel, original Duel colors.
Whoa, That looks cool. I was hoping for the Purple bits to be changed to light blue, but I dont think it would look as good. Thanks!
ydawg314

I was hoping for the Purple bits to be changed to light blue
To solve this frequently recuring problem..... requesters please be very specific as to what you want. Say what, where, and how you want things painted. When I am choosing something to do I always choose the requests that are the most descriptive. Im sure that Strike Zero does the same.
Battle my brute
SD Gundam Online Taiwan IGN: Ydawg314
SD Gundam Online Korea IGN: Layzee
Josh

ydawg314 wrote:
I was hoping for the Purple bits to be changed to light blue
To solve this frequently recuring problem..... requesters please be very specific as to what you want. Say what, where, and how you want things painted. When I am choosing something to do I always choose the requests that are the most descriptive. Im sure that Strike Zero does the same.
This is completely true.

I'd probably be taking up more requests if people were more descriptive. (also aware of the limitations of recoloring, but eh)
Strike Zero

Sume Gai wrote:I'd like a custom Alteisen. If possible enlarge the heat horn or replace it with the one from the Reise Then add a Flail weapon to the left arm in place of the Gatling (like say the Raider's Mojir). and color the whole thing in a pale yellow and black.

Alteisen, horn enlarged and gatling replaced with flail in pale yellow and black.
Sume Gai

Strike Zero wrote:

Alteisen, horn enlarged and gatling replaced with flail in pale yellow and black.
Oh yes that will do nicely; thank you strike
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
hellbore

Could I please have the Virgo II recoloured into the same colours as the original Virgo, keeping all the same areas as close as possible.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Strike Zero

hellbore wrote:Could I please have the Virgo II recoloured into the same colours as the original Virgo, keeping all the same areas as close as possible.
Virgo II, original Virgo colors.
ShadowCell

A Berga Dalas and a Vigna Ghina, both in Zabine Chareux's colors, if you'd please. Same pattern, as long as it's predominately black with purple highlights and a golden headcrest.
Turinu

My friend, who is not a part of this board, wishes for me to make a request for him.

He requests a Dom Funf in the colors of the Schnee Weiss, with some pink in there; preferably the color #FFA6C9.

This color.

I leave it to your discretion to choose how you want the color to go on the design. Thanks in advance~
Strike Zero

ShadowCell wrote:A Berga Dalas and a Vigna Ghina, both in Zabine Chareux's colors, if you'd please. Same pattern, as long as it's predominately black with purple highlights and a golden headcrest.
Black Berga Dalas
Black Vigna Ghina
ShadowCell

Strike Zero wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:A Berga Dalas and a Vigna Ghina, both in Zabine Chareux's colors, if you'd please. Same pattern, as long as it's predominately black with purple highlights and a golden headcrest.
Black Berga Dalas
Black Vigna Ghina
Woot! Thanks.
Strike Zero

Shori wrote:My friend, who is not a part of this board, wishes for me to make a request for him.

He requests a Dom Funf in the colors of the Schnee Weiss, with some pink in there; preferably the color #FFA6C9.

This color.

I leave it to your discretion to choose how you want the color to go on the design. Thanks in advance~
Hopefully, your friend finds this satisfactory.
Turinu

Thanks, I shall deliver this to him.
hellbore

Strike Zero wrote:
hellbore wrote:Could I please have the Virgo II recoloured into the same colours as the original Virgo, keeping all the same areas as close as possible.
Virgo II, original Virgo colors.
Schweet.

Thankee, SZ
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Gardner1701

I'll forgo the two requests (since no one want to do it) for two...simple new requests:

1: The Strike Noir in Kallen's colors*, and

2: The GAT-X308 Guardian Gundam** (body of the Zeta, and the wings & shield of the Wing Gundam)

(*:Check the author's notes)

(**:Mecha Page...GAT-X308)