Random mecha/anime image thread: Round six, lightning round!

The place to share your artwork.
SolidSpidr

“The school of the undefeated East!”
“The winds of the king!”
“Zenshin!”
“Keiretsu!”
“Tempa Kyoran!”
“Look! The East is burning red!”
-Master Asia

Click me!, Click me!
Strike105

Uhh, Genocide, what's with the the second image? I like my share of violence, but what you have there is something that I at least deem too violent for this forum, and seems to only serve as an explanation for the first image. I recall not too long ago on the last random mecha/anime image thread that one image was removed for having a river of gore. I don't think that scantly clad women being mutilated by the V2 will sit well with most people, even if it is from the manga.
Strike Zero

Strike105 wrote:Uhh, Genocide, what's with the the second image? I like my share of violence, but what you have there is something that I at least deem too violent for this forum, and seems to only serve as an explanation for the first image. I recall not too long ago on the last random mecha/anime image thread that one image was removed for having a river of gore. I don't think that scantly clad women being mutilated by the V2 will sit well with most people, even if it is from the manga.
Says you. I personally find it hilarious.

Uso: "Victory... PAAAAAAAANCH!"
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Dr. XIII

Strike105 wrote:Uhh, Genocide, what's with the the second image? I like my share of violence, but what you have there is something that I at least deem too violent for this forum, and seems to only serve as an explanation for the first image. I recall not too long ago on the last random mecha/anime image thread that one image was removed for having a river of gore. I don't think that scantly clad women being mutilated by the V2 will sit well with most people, even if it is from the manga.
Guess I should keep my violence meter to a suitable level in here. ^_^;

Baund Doc: "We reached our destination. Prepare for Landing!"
Moble Assault Mech: Karasu:X:XIII engage in combat mode. All weapons Online

1 Moment later...

Next?

http://dr-xiii.deviantart.com/
Genocide

I believe it's from the Victory Gundam manga adaptation. Like I said though, those who are squeamish shouldn't click the link. Although in honesty, it's hardly worse than some of the stuff we see in the actual series (minus the intestines and such).
young_oldtype

Last edited by young_oldtype on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Theoden wrote:[/color]Spears shall be shaken, shields be splintered! A sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!

See bullcrap here.
SD Gundam Online Taiwan IGN:
Praxis
Dark Duel

[nitpick]That's actually not Andrew Waltfeld's Custom BuCUE, it's the LaGOWE[/nitpick]
That said, it's a great pic.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
young_oldtype

Oh yeah, my bad, that generic term's better suited for the other pooch.
Theoden wrote:[/color]Spears shall be shaken, shields be splintered! A sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!

See bullcrap here.
Praxis
Hyakushiki

Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
Dynames

I don't think Giving Asuka that much power is a really good idea, we all saw what happened when she had a 40ft tall robot
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiBQvDu2KCk
One reason why 0083 Stardust Memory is one of the Best
Wingnut

Well, it wouldn't really be out of character then for Rei to play Ruri's role then.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Dynames wrote:
I don't think Giving Asuka that much power is a really good idea, we all saw what happened when she had a 40ft tall robot
Asuka: strategy?! Who needs strategy when you have 40 pounds of ordinance!
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Dynames

When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiBQvDu2KCk
One reason why 0083 Stardust Memory is one of the Best
Dark Duel

Dynames wrote:WHY SO SERIOUS ????
OHMYGOD, that pic is AWESOME!!!
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
young_oldtype

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:
Dynames wrote:
Asuka: strategy?! Who needs strategy when you have 40 pounds of ordinance!
Make it 40 tons.:P

See bullcrap here.
Praxis
ORegan

Does the tattoo say Fish of Hearts?
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Destroy Gundam

It does indeed. Doesn't make much sense, but that's what it says.
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
Pickens

Destroy Gundam wrote:It does indeed. Doesn't make much sense, but that's what it says.
I dunno, it kind of does. I mean, the Z'Gok can swim, fish can swim...other than that though...no. It doesn't make sense.

Seeing this in the dollar store would be amazing:
http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww79 ... 801128.jpg
Destroy Gundam

Not as amazing as you'd think, actually. Assuming that it isn't a cheap knock-off/re-named figure in that photo and instead an official piece of merchandise.

There were a bunch of pictures of stuff like that a few random picture threads ago as well, but I can't remember who posted them.
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.