01-23-09: Interstellar Pizza Delivery

News and updates from MAHQ.
Chris
Administrator

01-23-09: Interstellar Pizza Delivery

Post by Chris » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:31 pm

Chris wrote:Similar to last week, there's a huge update for the main Gundam 00 mecha section, again courtesy of Homeless and Red XIV. There's also custom lineart for the Over Flag, courtesy of Red Zaku. On the side story side, Red XIV sent in new lineart for the Gundam Plutone and Ahead Forcing Scout Type (yes, that's really what it's called).

I also have some news to announce. Anyone who went to (or missed) the Gundamn! live show at MegaCon last year get another chance. We'll be hosting two events this year at MegaCon, which runs from February 27 to March 1 at the Orange County Convention Center, Hall D. On Saturday from 12 P.M. to 2 P.M., we'll be doing another live Gundamn! show. On Sunday from 3 P.M. to 4 P.M., Dale and I will be hosting a panel on mecha series through the decades, which will also be recorded as a supplemental podcast. If you live in the Central Florida area and can make it to the show, we'd certainly like to meet you. I will post room information as soon as a full schedule is available.