Profile Submission Guidelines

Rules, forum announcements and tech support can be found here.

Moderators: ShadowCell, Fritz Ashlyn, VR7, Heretic, mcred23, Cardi Doorl, EZero8, Draco Starcloud, Destiny_Gundam, SNT1

Leon13DM
Mecha Flunky

Profile Submission Guidelines

Post by Leon13DM » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:06 pm

I was interested in helping with MAHQ through the "Feedback and Contribution" second, although I couldn't find anything in the rules about Submitting Information. I understand if this isn't the place to post this, but I just had a question.

I'm assuming this includes No Plagiarism. I understand not using other website's images is fine, but what about information? I know this means "Don't Copy and paste" but would we still be able to use information provided about said mecha (height, armaments, etc) as long as that wasn't pasted?

Chris
Bald Wizard

Re: Profile Submission Guidelines

Post by Chris » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:21 am

Our basic guideline is that aside from no plagiarism, that the information comes from a credible source. That means writing something based directly on what happens in the anime, or having Japanese knowledge to translate material from original sources.
"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

PSN: amuromsz006
Nintendo Network: mariomsz006

Leon13DM
Mecha Flunky

Re: Profile Submission Guidelines

Post by Leon13DM » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:02 pm

Hmm, that explains why Southern Cross hasn't gotten any submissions yet. Thank you.