Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

The place to share your artwork.

Moderators: VR7, Heretic, EZero8, Draco Starcloud

Post Reply
User avatar
Bryant Molirse
Newtype Emo Guy
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

Post by Bryant Molirse » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:58 pm

As a warning photobucket has decided to hold linking to images, and 3rd party hosting of images hostage for obcene amounts of money. $99 a year for linking, $399 for 3rd party hosting. Till I find a different way to post stuff, I can't share things on here. Even my avatar has disappeared.
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!

User avatar
Deathzealot
HiMAT Spammer
Posts: 852
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:08 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

Post by Deathzealot » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:27 pm

Hmmm... Well there should other ways to share images online. Like Google Drive, or DeviantArt?

User avatar
Wingnut
Hot-blooded Gattai
Posts: 6875
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:44 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Contact:

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

Post by Wingnut » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:12 am

Bryant Molirse wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:58 pm
As a warning photobucket has decided to hold linking to images, and 3rd party hosting of images hostage for obcene amounts of money. $99 a year for linking, $399 for 3rd party hosting. Till I find a different way to post stuff, I can't share things on here. Even my avatar has disappeared.
Dang. Talk about a ransom. Imgur has been my go-to image host lately and they've been great.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.

User avatar
Dark Duel
Determined Shonen Hero
Posts: 4650
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:39 pm
Location: A blue City in a red State

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

Post by Dark Duel » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:27 am

I've been using Flickr for a few years, ever since Imageshack went Tango-Uniform. Works real well for me. Free account gets you a decent amount of storage, and if you want to spring for a pro membership, IIRC it's only $49.99/year, which is a lot less than what Pb's now charging.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS
// GUNPLA THREAD //

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."

User avatar
Deathzealot
HiMAT Spammer
Posts: 852
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:08 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

Post by Deathzealot » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:09 pm

So Bryant fix your problem with image posting? That said I do believe it is time for a bump. So Bump!!!
Deathzealot wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:16 pm
So, take the GN-000 0 Gundam, remove the head and replace it with either the head of the GN-00902 SEM or one of the heads of the various RGM-79 GM variants whichever works better. Also maybe remove one of the Clavicle Antennas similar looking to that of the SEM. If you please I would like a front and back image if it is workable. Also if can an alternative image in the Katharon Colors as well, thank you.

Once that is done. I have my second request. Take the GN-000FA Full Armor 0 Gundam and the same as above as well as adding a second dual beam gun on the other forearm. Though keep the two antennas on this version to make it a bit different from the unit above. Can I get both an image of the colors in that image, as well as the colors of the CBY-077 GN Cannon

That is about it for me this time. Thanks in advance.

User avatar
Deathzealot
HiMAT Spammer
Posts: 852
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:08 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

Post by Deathzealot » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:47 am

Deathzealot wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:09 pm
So Bryant fix your problem with image posting? That said I do believe it is time for a bump. So Bump!!!
Deathzealot wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:16 pm
So, take the GN-000 0 Gundam, remove the head and replace it with either the head of the GN-00902 SEM or one of the heads of the various RGM-79 GM variants whichever works better. Also maybe remove one of the Clavicle Antennas similar looking to that of the SEM. If you please I would like a front and back image if it is workable. Also if can an alternative image in the Katharon Colors as well, thank you.

Once that is done. I have my second request. Take the GN-000FA Full Armor 0 Gundam and the same as above as well as adding a second dual beam gun on the other forearm. Though keep the two antennas on this version to make it a bit different from the unit above. Can I get both an image of the colors in that image, as well as the colors of the CBY-077 GN Cannon

That is about it for me this time. Thanks in advance.
Bump X 2! I hope you managed to fix your image posting problem Bryant.

zerg171
Cardboard Leo Ace
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:55 am

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

Post by zerg171 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:47 pm

zerg171 wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 5:53 pm
Hi could I get this http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/File:Amx10 ... tAxis_.jpg http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/File:AMX-1 ... e-rear.png in Neo Zeon Sleeves green pleas.
bupmp

User avatar
Deathzealot
HiMAT Spammer
Posts: 852
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:08 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

Post by Deathzealot » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:41 pm

Deathzealot wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:09 pm
So Bryant fix your problem with image posting? That said I do believe it is time for a bump. So Bump!!!
Deathzealot wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:16 pm
So, take the GN-000 0 Gundam, remove the head and replace it with either the head of the GN-00902 SEM or one of the heads of the various RGM-79 GM variants whichever works better. Also maybe remove one of the Clavicle Antennas similar looking to that of the SEM. If you please I would like a front and back image if it is workable. Also if can an alternative image in the Katharon Colors as well, thank you.

Once that is done. I have my second request. Take the GN-000FA Full Armor 0 Gundam and the same as above as well as adding a second dual beam gun on the other forearm. Though keep the two antennas on this version to make it a bit different from the unit above. Can I get both an image of the colors in that image, as well as the colors of the CBY-077 GN Cannon

That is about it for me this time. Thanks in advance.
Bump X3 I really hope you can get back to doing custom images Bryant. I have a few more ideas stewing in my head right now.

zerg171
Cardboard Leo Ace
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:55 am

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

Post by zerg171 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:43 pm


zerg171
Cardboard Leo Ace
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:55 am

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

Post by zerg171 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:30 pm

bump For my b-day!

User avatar
Deathzealot
HiMAT Spammer
Posts: 852
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:08 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

Post by Deathzealot » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:55 pm

Deathzealot wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:16 pm
So, take the GN-000 0 Gundam, remove the head and replace it with either the head of the GN-00902 SEM or one of the heads of the various RGM-79 GM variants whichever works better. Also maybe remove one of the Clavicle Antennas similar looking to that of the SEM. If you please I would like a front and back image if it is workable. Also if can an alternative image in the Katharon Colors as well, thank you.

Once that is done. I have my second request. Take the GN-000FA Full Armor 0 Gundam and the same as above as well as adding a second dual beam gun on the other forearm. Though keep the two antennas on this version to make it a bit different from the unit above. Can I get both an image of the colors in that image, as well as the colors of the CBY-077 GN Cannon

That is about it for me this time. Thanks in advance.
Bump x 4! Sigh.

PatchWorkZaku
Mecha Flunky
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:35 pm

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

Post by PatchWorkZaku » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:49 pm

Ok. I'm new to the forum, so hi. Right now I'm running a Gundam Senki campaign and in need of some line art for my player's Zakus. The squad leader's aggression and skill has already landed himself a rather abominable title: "The Green Devil" and a custom ride to match. Hes been running rampant in a terrible hybrid machine that's had its legs & lower arms refitted with those of a Gouf & the left shoulder sports the Gouf's spikes. All this is tied together on the frame of a Zaku II.

EDIT: Oh. I almost forgot. It has a Stalnhelm style head with an office's fin.

User avatar
Deathzealot
HiMAT Spammer
Posts: 852
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:08 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

Post by Deathzealot » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:17 am

Deathzealot wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:55 pm
Deathzealot wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:16 pm
So, take the GN-000 0 Gundam, remove the head and replace it with either the head of the GN-00902 SEM or one of the heads of the various RGM-79 GM variants whichever works better. Also maybe remove one of the Clavicle Antennas similar looking to that of the SEM. If you please I would like a front and back image if it is workable. Also if can an alternative image in the Katharon Colors as well, thank you.

Once that is done. I have my second request. Take the GN-000FA Full Armor 0 Gundam and the same as above as well as adding a second dual beam gun on the other forearm. Though keep the two antennas on this version to make it a bit different from the unit above. Can I get both an image of the colors in that image, as well as the colors of the CBY-077 GN Cannon

That is about it for me this time. Thanks in advance.
Bump x 4! Sigh.
Bump to the Fifth Power!

User avatar
Deathzealot
HiMAT Spammer
Posts: 852
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:08 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

Post by Deathzealot » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:13 pm

Deathzealot wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:16 pm
Deathzealot wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:16 pm
So, take the GN-000 0 Gundam, remove the head and replace it with either the head of the GN-00902 SEM or one of the heads of the various RGM-79 GM variants whichever works better. Also maybe remove one of the Clavicle Antennas similar looking to that of the SEM. If you please I would like a front and back image if it is workable. Also if can an alternative image in the Katharon Colors as well, thank you.

Once that is done. I have my second request. Take the GN-000FA Full Armor 0 Gundam and the same as above as well as adding a second dual beam gun on the other forearm. Though keep the two antennas on this version to make it a bit different from the unit above. Can I get both an image of the colors in that image, as well as the colors of the CBY-077 GN Cannon

That is about it for me this time. Thanks in advance.
Bump to the Fifth Power!
Bump X6!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests