Tomica Hyper Rescue Drive Head Mobile Emergency Police

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
YokozunaBulldozer

Tomica Hyper Rescue Drive Head Mobile Emergency Police

So while America had Hot Wheels, Matchbox, and Micro Machines, Japan had their own diecast toy car brand called TOMICA. After two tokusatsu superhero shows from 2008 ~ 2010, TOMICA will finally have a mecha anime TV show titled Tomica Hyper Rescue Drive Head Mobile Emergency Police.

It will air in Japan starting this April every Saturday mornings at 7:00 AM. OLM, the studio behind Godannar, Guyver(2005), Super Robot Wars OG, Pokemon, Yo-kai Watch, LBX, etc. will be animating the show.

Synopsis: In a not too distant future, the Mobile Emergency Police HYPER RESCUE, a new organization formed by the government to have lifesaving as a top priority, develops "Drive Heads" that specialize in policing, firefighting, and emergency rescue as a response to unthinkable disasters as well as various and complex crimes or accidents.
Drive Heads are special units that can change from vehicular Car Forms to humanoid Walker Vehicles. Elementary school students who are acknowledged for their talent, such as Kurumada Go, are appointed as drivers to join forces with the Mobile Emergency Police's grown-ups to protect the peace and safety of all people.

TBS official site: http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/drivehead/
Takaratomy official site: http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/to ... ad/top.htm
promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA4d-TvJZ28

[Drive Head 01 Sonic Interceptor]
A Drive Head specialized in policing.
Driver is Kurumada Go.

[Drive Head 02 Rescue Backdraft]
A Drive Head specialized in firefighting.
Driver is Yagura Taiga.

[Drive Head 03 White Hope]
A Drive Head specialized in lifesaving.
Drivers are twin siblings Ishino Jin and Mikoto.
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
Kuruni

Re: Tomica Hyper Rescue Drive Head Mobile Emergency Police

Cool.

FYI, the Hyper series have two short net anime before. And while I find teh original lacking, the Next Stage series is pretty awesome especially Interceptor and Interceptor Max debut.

I hope they will at least has crossover episode with Shinkalion.
My girlfriend was a loli.
Zeonista

Well, now I know what happened to transforming vehicle anime. may have to watch an episode or two, just for nostalgia. But it might turn into something good.
"I am fire. I am death. I am Hashmal."

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde
BrentD15

That title is quite a mouthful. :P
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
YokozunaBulldozer

BrentD15 wrote:That title is quite a mouthful. :P
Yep which is why I just call it Drive Head :mrgreen:
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER