Ep. 156 - Into the Under Nut

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Soul Bro Ryu

Ep. 156 - Into the Under Nut

Gundamn! @ MAHQ Ep. 156 - "Into the Under Nut"
- Download Now!: 64 kbps - 106 min., 7 sec. (1:46:07) - 48.6 MB

Episode Summary:
A new year begins with our reviews of "Gundam Reconguista in G" Eps. 9-12!

Join the Conversation about this episode @ Gundamn.net!

Segment Breakdown for this Episode:

01. Intro: "Neo's News"
Runtime: 0:00:00 - 0:36:32

02. SSAA Podcast: The Ass-Backwards Anime Podcast (Podcast)
Runtime: 0:36:32 - 0:37:23

03. Jabman: Defender of Destiny!!! (Commercial?)
Runtime: 0:37:23 - 0:38:35

04. Main Segment: "Anime Spotlight - 'Gundam Reconguista in G' Episodes 9-12" (TV Series, 2014)
Runtime: 0:38:35 - 1:33:09

05. Mech Talks! (Podcast) (Also Watch on YouTube!)
Runtime: 1:33:09 - 1:33:39

06. "#ExVsTheGundamnation - Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost Nights!" (Commercial)
Runtime: 1:33:39 - 1:35:18

07. Outro: "Closing/Peep the Websites!"
Runtime: 1:35:18 - 1:46:07

Ask Gundamn or Leave a message:
Call the MAHQ Google Voice Line @ 305-792-8324 and leave a question (or message) that's no longer than 4 minutes. Make sure that at the beginning you leave your NAME specify that your message is for "GUNDAMN! @ MAHQ" also! We're looking forward to hearing from the Gundamnation and answering your voicemails!

Feedback & Social Networking:
- E-Mail: GundamnMAHQ(NoSpam)@gmail.com
- Twitter: @MAHQDotNet / @GundamnAtMAHQ / @CTCast
- MAHQ Facebook Group
- Forums: MechaTalk.net / Gundamn! @ MechaTalk.net
- Voicemail Hotline: 305-792-8324

Subscribe & Download Gundamn! @ MAHQ
- Main RSS Feed
- Gundamn! @ iTunes
- Zune: zune://subscribe/?Gundamn=http://feeds.feedburner.com/Gundamn
- YouTube: Gundamn! @ MAHQ / Chaos Theater / Shinjuku Station / ShinStation Fight Tube

Gundamn! @ MAHQ is a MAHQ & Shinjuku Station Joint
MAHQ.net - Gundamn.net - Shinjuku Station Podcasting - Previous Episodes - Chaos Theater - Fighters Ready! - Level Nine - ShinStation Fight Tube! - ShinStation Live!

Many thanks for listening & Happy New Year!
@SoulBroRyu
[email protected]
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
Chavelo

Re: Ep. 156 - Into the Under Nut

GUNDAMN! YAY! :D

Sorry to hear Chris got the cold. I think the three of you have a real good synergy together.

Agree Mask possibly being driven crazy by his actual mask. From the way they describe it. It sounds like the explanation for the Bio-Computer from the F91. It's almost like the mask has overwritten his personality. He seemed comparably skilled to Belri at the start of the show, then he just turned into a flamboyant idiot.

Personally I think that Ameria isn't as in the right as they pretend. If they were so hindered by the Capital Tower's distribution of the Photon batteries. I doubt Ameria and Gondswan could have waged a war with each other if they were so strapped for photon batteries. Ameria using a ship that was against the taboos to pirate the batteries says something about their mindset. MURIA!

Also I think Aida's lack of piloting skill is because of who her father is. Even when the Captain is telling her not to go out. She goes out. Never gets disciplined. There's a point where the pilot of the transport her father is on makes a crack about her screwing up and he quickly has to backpedal because the General gives him the eye. She's spoiled, that sort of thing breeds laziness, and lack of discipline.