Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

The place to share your artwork.
Dark Duel

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

Deathzealot wrote:
Deathzealot wrote:Alright I have a new set of requests, take the basic Shaldoll and redo the colors in a darker green (Zaku-Green perhaps) in place of the neon-like green.

Take the Shaldoll Rouge and take off the attached beam gun before replacing it with its own hand plus forearm there.

Thank you in advance.
/bump
Not to be a nitpick nazi, but it's Shaldoll Rogue. Anyway, here they both are.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Gardner1701

Now...since no one wants to do any hack jobs around here...

01: A recoloring of the Astray Mars Jacket from red to blue (both forms)
02: A recoloring of the Silver Bullet in EVA 01 colors.
BUMP for Dark Duel!
Deathzealot

Thanks Duel and Opps.
armorwolf129

Well, I was going to request these, but then I decided to try and do them myself using the paint dot net program (I am too poor for photoshop).

Gouf without commander fin (It never made sense for all goufs to have it): http://i.imgur.com/S09X5fH.jpg

Gouf in green (Why would they make goufs blue, the color of the federation? They should look like zakus boy, zakus!):
http://i.imgur.com/SE81UYX.jpg

Gouf in green without commander fin:
http://i.imgur.com/uI7koLw.jpg

Sorry if these dont display correctly, this is my first post here, and if my musings are answered in some series, i'm new to gundam. (Only finished the first anime and like 20 episodes into zeta so far.)
Deathzealot

Hmmm... these are pretty good I say but they shouldn't be here instead either in your own Image thread or one of the general image threads located on here somewhere. This thread is for requests not showing what you have done.
Zados

So this is my first attempt at requesting custom lineart, so hopefully this goes well. I have a bit of a franken MS to be built, having initially designed this machine about 10 years ago, and recently revising it, I will use the Technical notes i have made on it's appearance.
Technical and Historical Notes:
The Griffon Gundam is an experimental Nex-gen Mobile Suit that was designed using parts and equipment from salvaged machines. The main body is that of a salvaged Re-GZ Ms that fully lost both of its arms, severed at the torso connection, in a battle and was left to rust. The arms, V-fin, and ‘face’ are salvaged from an R&D version of the Wing Gundam, before its design was changed to be simpler rather than extravagant. To kick off the design, teams installed new beam shields in the fins located on the unit’s arms, which they modified to open up and use Armoir Lumiere to create an ‘arrowhead’ shield. From there technicians modified the head, creating a sort of ‘fused’ form of the two heads, where the Wing’s face was visible unless ‘battle mode’ was engaged, which caused the Re-GZ’s face plates to slide out and cover all but the eyes. Once the upper body was done, Technitcions replaced the grenade launchers with the Wing’s hip armor, and modified them to carry a set of combinable beam sabers, which happen to be a spare set from Orb’s Akatsuki Mobile suit.

The next project on the list was the installation of new thrusters on the body. Technicians gutted the outer leg thrusters and installed a more efficient , lower thrusters salvaged from a unused set of Nu gundam’s Heavy Weapons system. This also allowed technichians to store a small beam pistol, taken from a fallen RGM-79-Late GM, and store it in the Griffon’s right leg as an emergency weapon. Additionally, the Orginal ReGZ’s booster pack was damaged and was removed. In its place, engineers created a new booster pack out of a salvaged Gouf Flight type H backpack and the Freedom’s Wings, which have been stripped of their weaponry. This pack allows the Griffon to fly in atmosphere without the need of a special vehicle. Once the body was redesigned, it was rearmored using Gundanium plating, with Zodarium reinforcing the chest area, and painted in the standed black-white experimental color scheme.
Request: I would like to request a lineart of this machine, both front and if possible, Rear view of the machine please.

Links for reference:

XXXG-01W-HK Wing Gundam Hajime Katoki Ver.

RGZ-91 ReGZ

Wings salvaged from the ZGMF-10A Freedom Gundam (replaces stabalizing fin on salvaged Gouf thuste pack)

Booste pack salvaged from MS-07-H8 Gouf Flight Type (Stabalizer fins replaced by salvaged Freedom Wings)

Leg thrusters taken from Spare Nu-Gundam HWS set

---------------------------------------------------------------

My Second request, just to play this safe, is for the lineart above, and the following weapons to be recolored in this color scheme:

Black-gray recolor, Courtesy of Bryant Morlise (Man has some SERIOUS skills) and blue for the beam saber blade color

Weapons to be Recolored:

ZGMF-600-MA-M21G beam rifle

RGM-79-Late GM Beam pistol

MMS-01 Beam Cannon

ORB-01 Type 73 J2 beam saber
Cybaster

Hello!

Can I have a EMS-TC02 Phantom Gundam, but with three minor modifications?

1) In either ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam or BG-011B Build Burning Gundam colors (it doesn't matter which, as long as it's in either one of those two color schemes),
2) With the aforementioned Destiny Gundam's V-Fin, and
3) With the torso skull removed.

Thanks very much!
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Strike Zero

Cybaster wrote:Hello!

1) In either ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam or BG-011B Build Burning Gundam colors (it doesn't matter which, as long as it's in either one of those two color schemes),

Thanks very much!
Here you are, take your pick. Or, if you would like some adjustments to be made, don't hesitate to ask.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g298/ ... 173b6e.jpg
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g298/ ... 1297f5.jpg
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Deathzealot

Since your here Zero can you do a couple repaint requests for me please...

A Recten in Junk Guild Colors with emblem on shoulder

A Grimoire in AEUG Colors

Pretty Please!
Cybaster

Strike Zero wrote:
Cybaster wrote:Hello!

Thanks very much!
Here you are, take your pick. Or, if you would like some adjustments to be made, don't hesitate to ask.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g298/ ... 173b6e.jpg
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g298/ ... 1297f5.jpg
These will do nicely. Thank you very much! :wink:

EDIT: (Though I wouldn't be averse to a version having the R-1's color scheme as well, s'il vous plait.)
Strike Zero

You're welcome. :) And I suppose a third one couldn't hurt.

@Deathzealot: Could you provide an example of Junk Guild colors? I have an idea of what AEUG colors are, but a specific example of what you're looking for there would be good too, just to be safe.
Deathzealot

Deathzealot wrote:Since your here Zero can you do a couple repaint requests for me please...

A Recten in Junk Guild Colorswith emblem on shoulder

A Grimoire in AEUG Colors

Pretty Please!
Fixed.

Hmmm... I thought I had ask for something similar which is why I didn't bother linking it, but it appears I was mistaken. /shrug/
Strike Zero

Aaaand, you expect me to go hunting for it? It's not like I remember every request I've ever fulfilled for this place.

Oh, well, I assume you mean this, so that's what I'll be going with.

In the mean time, here's Cyb's R-1 colored thingy.
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g298/ ... 5256e8.jpg
Deathzealot

That is what I get for not reading the entire reply. Sorry Zero. And yes that is what I meant. As for the my earlier bit about you or someone else doing a Junk Guild Colored Request was wrong BTW. I had assumed which was wrong therefore I apoglize.
Strike Zero

Deathzealot

Thanks Strike Zero....

WOAH! The Junk Guild Recten looks pretty awesome! Thanks.

The AEUG Grimoire looks just as good! Thanks again.
Last edited by Deathzealot on Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cybaster

Superawesomesauce! Thanks! 8)
Sume Gai

If I could get this AGE-FX with the blue on the forearms, head, waist (the parts wrapping around the abdomen below the A) and rear thighs done in red I'd really appreciate it. Just the front shot would be more than enough.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
ChroniK

Can I get a cutout and a cleanup of this Beginning Gundam scan?
http://i4.minus.com/ihozztW8LCsqg.jpg

Can I get the same thing for this Arche Gundam scan?
http://i3.minus.com/iHwZgzhItiby1.jpg
"They have been waiting all this time. Waiting while time stood still around them. However, time has begun to flow again. Because of Cardeas Vist's actions." - Full Frontal
zerg170

Hi could some one make a Saviour Gundam in zeta gundam colors in both ms and ma modes ?

also Strike zero do you have any info on this http://s59.photobucket.com/user/strike_ ... ort=3&o=26
Last edited by zerg170 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.