4GFFG: Round One: Non Combat thread.

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Wedge14

4GFFG: Round One: Non Combat thread.

(OOC: This is where things get wonky, anyone can post in here at any time, and you're Not restricted to O'Malley's Airship either.)

Part way through the finals a giant airship suddenly appeared inside above the capitol city of Luxembourg. Sadly Tomas O'Malley had passed away. but his legacy had lived on as the gundam fight commission had purchased his airship. Not only was it still used as a central hub for the gundam fighters the top floor was officially the headquarters of the Gundam fight commission.

There are 8 levels inside this massive flying compound.

Level Zero. The roof! A huge barren platform...enough room for four gundam fighters to go at it. A new addition.

Level one, the top is the control room and official headquarters of the Gundam Fight commission.

Level two. Is a hangar mostly used for storing small aircraft.

Level three. Is a large gym, with every kind of exercise equipment you could think of. Also a dojo a great place to train.

Level Four is mostly a hotel.

Level Five has been converted into a spa, a good place to come and relax.

Level six. Is the main lobby. This is the only entrance point besides the level two hangar. It is connected to an external dock that is able to maintain and full sized airships.

Level seven. Is the bar/ restaurant. The cooks here put the excellent Guilliaume family cooks to shame. Collected from all over the earthsphere they can masterfully craft any dish. Also a popular spot for gundam fights to talk after the matches.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
thatguyent

Re: 4GFFG: Round One: Non Combat thread.

"All this sitting around is putting me one edge, I think my time could be better spent monitoring the actions of the Gundam Fight Commission." Malia said exasperatedly to the rest of the crew aboard the Neo Spanish vessel El Trono del León. Before Sir Mario could begin one of his stories regarding the "Glory Days" of the First Gundam Fight, Malia slipped away, down the hall from the bridge of the vessel and toward the elevators. She would sneak on to O'Malley's airship, and eventually to the top floor to investigate the G.F.C. She wasn't sure why the Spanish government had requested this task of the Knighthood, but she had been asked to use her training in Ninjutsu and other stealth arts to ascertain the information needed by Sir Mario. Why not start now.
Come Check out my new SRW RPG at Coloholics: Super Robot Wars: OG Stars of Fate

Setsuna F. Seiei is the baddest AU Gundam pilot of all, because unlike Heero Yuy, he doesn't cry over puppies, and also, because he killed his mom and didn't cry, now that's scary.
Inferno

Not all of Marcus's crew could be with him. While his great-uncle Louie Caligulas and Uncle Adam Caligulas ran the tech crew, Some members had to wait outside of the arena. For Reaper, this meant awkwardly waiting at the Cerberus, Neo Italy's airship that may or may not have been used for sky piracy.

But for Marcus's cousin, Dante Caligulas, this meant lounging around the O'Malley's 7th level bar. Dante was only 16, but he was already a prominent Neo-Italian, publishing multiple poems, story, and essays that had been circulated widely. He was a master orator, and wrote many speeches for politicians across the Earthsphere. And of course, he published shocking underground exposes of Neo-Italy's crime and corruption under multiple pen-names.

He was Marcus's go-to PR guy. So until he had some questions to answer for the press, he was content where he was, eating fine foods and lounging around. He had heard that Neo-Japan had already beat Neo-India, and he scribbled it down in his notebook as a side note to report from the first round. Maybe I'll interview some opponents, and get some stories to sell to the home papers. But in the meantime... He booted up his laptop to play some video games and check the news.
Wedge14

( multiple blatant character imports here if someone can figure out who it is they can have 200 Wedge14funbucks but keep it a secret.)

Henri Nuvii, was a powerful man. He was the current ruler of the Neo Netherlands and he had close ties to the Guillaume family, his wife was actually Schlotiem's sister Monica. Even with all his power and all of his wealth he was helpless a few months ago when his personal gundam fighter was destroyed in an act of terrorism.

Witnesses account to a mysterious red gundam fighter appearing in Amsterdam and driving a skyscraper through Neo Netherland's hangar impaling the Neo Netherland gundam and defeating a battalion of mobile suits unscratched. This mobile fighter was nicknamed the Red Typhoon. The press covered the event but with the much more exciting gundam fight going on it was quickly buried with news that was more exciting.

There wasn't much remorse for Nuvii. The man was known as a tyrant and he is rather disliked by much of the other world leaders. He is known as a violent man with no remorse for the weak or the poor. Most people are glad he was prematurely eliminated.

The crimson king as he was known was currently occupying the bar deck in O'Malley's he sipped on a glass of red wine as he quietly eyed the other patrons.. He was sure that the mobile fighter known only as the Red Typhoon would make an appearance eventually he would wait to personally bring it down.

Attomoku

Rin throws open the double doors to the bar dramatically with a thump. "Drinks on the Neo-Japanese government!" she declares, giddy as can be and already half smashed, celebrating victory the entire way here. Now wearing casual clothes: an aged and faded Sailors of Saturn T-shirt (an influential alternative rock band who peaked around FC 10-11 before the drummer died unexpectedly), jeans, converse shoes, and a newsboy cap, she looks more the part of overindulgent college student than Gundam fighter. Whats left of the crew that joined her are the few that could keep up with her prodigious liver or didn't drink despite her insistence, like Misao. Gliding over to the counter she asks the barkeep for his finest and a round for everyone on her.
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
Inferno

Reaper, mercifully unarmed by Marcus's orders, entered the bar. He was not expecting to find Dante on his third beer, taking full advantage of the fact that Neo-Italy did not have a set minimum drinking age to have a few brews. He saw Reaper and instantly hid behind his laptop. Not one to take a hint, Reaper walked up to him. "Sir, your father wishes for you to watch your cousin's match. The situation is unpleasant, and you need to be able to prepare a way to spin this to make Marcus look good." Dante grunted as he pulled up the stream match on the Gundam Fight Commission's website. Reaper assessed the area around him. "Sir, if you were sober, I would advise you interview the Neo-Japanese fighter on her victory."

"Why do you think I'm drinking, metalhead?" Dante snarked. "You think I'm just gonna waltz up to some hot chick and as her for an interview? I need a little liquid courage in me." What he said was true. Dante could turn even a funeral into a rally for whatever cause he wanted, but around women he was a stuttering, inarticulate idiot.

Realizing nothing could go wrong with the family bodyguard around, Dante decided, with influence from the beer, that he might as well go get that interview. Better than watch his cousin flail around on fire, anyway. He worked his way over to Rin. Taking a deep breath, he began. "Excuse me ma'am, Dante Caligulas, press correspondent from Neo-Italy. Any comment on your victory?"
Wedge14

thatguyent wrote:"All this sitting around is putting me one edge, I think my time could be better spent monitoring the actions of the Gundam Fight Commission." Malia said exasperatedly to the rest of the crew aboard the Neo Spanish vessel El Trono del León. Before Sir Mario could begin one of his stories regarding the "Glory Days" of the First Gundam Fight, Malia slipped away, down the hall from the bridge of the vessel and toward the elevators. She would sneak on to O'Malley's airship, and eventually to the top floor to investigate the G.F.C. She wasn't sure why the Spanish government had requested this task of the Knighthood, but she had been asked to use her training in Ninjutsu and other stealth arts to ascertain the information needed by Sir Mario. Why not start now.

Malia would've had no problem getting aboard O'malley's everyone who had anything to do with the gundam fights was granted access to the airship. Getting to the upper deck tho? Well getting to the upperdeck would be a different story. To get to the upper deck one would have to pass retinal scanners, finger print scanner, corridors booby trapped with lasers,a series of perplex riddles attack dogs, Neo Luxembourg special force soldiers, one of those annoying slidy puzzle things, more retinal scanners,Cerebus, an indoor moat infested with sharks with lasers and velvet ropes with a do not enter sign.

To put it plainly noone would be getting into the top floor unless there was a specific reason for them to be there.

thatguyent

Once she had reached the attack dogs, Malia had quickly bored of the Neo Luxembourg force's security set up, and turned back. It had been a pain enough to have to down one of the Council member's P.A.'s but having to fight off ravenous animals? If she'd wanted to do that she'd just have gone to the bar in one of her shorter miniskirts. If she couldn't get the information the quick and easy way, she would just have to have Miguel take care of it doing his techno geek thing. She had to give that guy one thing, other then his almost too pretty looks, he could hack just about any security in seconds. That was how he'd gotten in to the Caballeros del León Herido anyway.

"Well, I guess it's time to go and get a drink,"
the attractive Hispanic descent woman decided aloud, after having back tracked through the air duct she'd used to reach the first retinal scanner and get the drop on the Personal Assistant who'd been about to enter.

Setsuna F. Seiei is the baddest AU Gundam pilot of all, because unlike Heero Yuy, he doesn't cry over puppies, and also, because he killed his mom and didn't cry, now that's scary.
Attomoku

Rin smiled at Dante as she pushed a shot tequila into his hand and said with a slight accent, "Sure thing darling! But you have to match me for three of these if you want any answers," she raised her own shot of cask strength scotch and yelled, "KAMPAI!" before downing it, savoring the smoothness. "Come on," she said turning her glass upside down, and firmly placing it on the counter before motioning the bartender over, "you'll never get any answers in life if you don't live a little first!"
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
Inferno

"Sir, I would like to suggest that this is an absolutely terrible idea, and you should settle for meeting one of the more sober crewm-"

"Shut the hell up and record all of this." Dante handed Reaper his audio recorder.

"All of it?"

"I'll edit out anything unnecessary."

"You mean anything you don't want your family to know, sir?" Reaper's remark came in his typical monotone. Dante sometimes doubted weather or not Reaper was human or a machine. He had never seen the assassin-turned-bodyguard outside of his power armor, and never heard any emotional inflection from him. Yet oddly, he passed every turning test Dante could apply. Whatever. What really mattered was the hot scoop that he had to take a few drinks for. How bad was that? He took the shot. Well that wasn't so ba-OH GOD MY THROAT IS ON FIRE I HAVE TO HAVE THREE MORE OF THESE OW OW OW OW WHY I DID I AGREE TO THIS
Attomoku

Rin laughed a bit at Dante's obvious discomfort. "One down and two to go, but I like your enthusiasm, so I'll let you take a double instead." She ordered a double for whiskey for Dante and a double of tequila for herself, he had passed the hard part so she gave him the 'he's cute' reprieve on the tequila. She downed hers in a single fluid motion and let out a satisfied, "Ahhh!" before saying, "Now, if you just drink that I can give you my take on my match or any other."
Inferno

OH GOD SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE THINKS I'M CUTE WHATDOIDOWHATDOIDOWHATDOIDOWHATOIDO-"Sir-" Dante turned around and shot Reaper a death glare. "...never mind." He took the shot and felt his legs begin to wobble and his head begin to spin. However, he could feel his fears ease away, like a character he once played in an RPG did when he got in his mobile suit.

"Okay," he said, propping himself on the bar for support. "What do you have to say about your fight?"
teleute

Fatima, the Neo Pakistani fighter's sister, was bored. B-O-R-E-D, bored watching the match between her brother and the Neo Scottish fighter. Sure she designed the fighter but you couldn't even see it with all the smoke. She built a great fighter, everything now was up to her brother.

Quietly so as not to alert her dad, who was totally absorbed in the battle and still full of the excitement from the Neo Japan/Neo India fight. Fatima made her way to the bar for a drink (she could hear her brother and father chastising her about keeping halal but they were busy) and then planned to make her way to the spa for some relaxation.

She couldn't go alone though, that would be pathetic. Taking the closest seat next to Dante and Rin, Fatima asked the bar tender to turn on the Neo Pakistan/Neo Scotland fight, ordered a Tanqueray Rangpur Lime straight, and eavesdropped in on the on-going interview.
Attomoku

"Mmm.." she said as she gathered her thoughts and seemed to sober up a bit, "Mr. India put up a good fight, never hesitated, but that was also his downfall: he failed to exercise caution against a highly multi-vectored opponent when he himself had limited vectors. When he couldn't use his short/mid range weapon due to the terrain, he just rushed in. I will admit that he used his chakrams effectively to neutralize most of my ranged arsenal on his way in, but after he had closed I believe he failed to recognize I had 3 blades to stop his initial blow and seven independent weapons plus a free hand with which to launch an all out counterattack in close quarters. That was the turning point, had he continued to tie up my tails by keeping his chakrams buzzing about, the outcome may have been different." She shrugged. "In any event, I'm glad that I started out on the right foot with a first round win for this tournament. He was a good match and a satisfying victory." She took a thoughtful shot in honor of her opponent. "Anything else?"
blind_dead_mcjones

Allison ambled her way into the bar wearing her full motorcycle leathers, despite her victory in the first round she was behaving in a rather sombrely, though this was due to her state of exhaustion, and from what she could see everyone was getting free drinks on behalf of the neo-japanese fighter as celebration for winning her round.

shrugging she made her way over to the barkeep, unzipping the top part of her outfit down far enough to give the barkeep some extra 'incentive' as she made her order, before turning around to lean back against the bar and see what else was happening.
Flag Fighter for life!
Donna Strife

Exhausted, sore, suffering a headache from the simulated feeling of having her skull bashed about, and not particularly eager to see her Neo Ryūkyūan handlers after losing her first fight, Makii made her way to the Level Five spa.

Raising the steam in the sauna to the highest setting, Makii disrobed completely as if at an onsen or sentō. Walking into the sauna, Makii could feel the tension in her muscles melt away. After putting a towel down on a wooden bench, she sat very relaxed... and then laid down in an even more relaxed position... and then fell asleep sprawled on the bench.

The sound of soft snoring could be heard throughout the empty spa.
Inferno

"blah blah blah good fight, blah blah blah caution blah blah blah something about vectors blah blah blah range blah blah blah Chakram." OK, maybe they weren't her exact words. But Dante was as good as wasted, and he just smiled and nodded. It was the best he could do. Besides, Reaper was recording everything. "And, also for the home papers," (OOC: This speech his highly de-slurred for your convenience) Dante said, "What do you think of Neo Italian fighter Marcus Caligulas?"
thatguyent

"Así es como lograr que se haga!"* Malia hollered over the droning sound of the bar, raising her arm in a fist pump as she witnessed her favorite Gundam Fighter's victory. She had to admit it, she had a thing for the somewhat younger Neo Spanish Gundam Fighter, though she'd never tell him that. Face to face it was all business, but if she ever had the chance once they were no longer partnered together in the Gundam Fight team for Neo Spain. That would be another story.

"I think I'll take that drink now honorable Rin Chan!" She called over to the Neo Japanese delegate, she had actually met her once before during her training in Neo Japan, studying from many of the martial arts masters there. She'd liked the girl then, and now that she had a reason to celebrate, now would be as good a time as any to befriend the foreign fighter. That's what these tournaments were all about anyway right? Foreign relations.

((*"Now That is how you get it done!"))

Attomoku

"I haven't had the opportunity to have a face to face with the man, but I hear he is a decent enough fellow." she replied to Dante, "I'd have to meet him before I could give you a real answer. You're related right? Bring him around sometime, get your thoughts from me then."
"I think I'll take that drink now honorable Rin Chan!" came a voice behind her.
"Excuse me," she intoned to Dante and turned to face Malia giving her a subtle once over, thinking that she had seen her somewhere once, "Oh barkeep," she liked what she saw at any rate, "get the lady whatever she wants," Over Malia's shoulder she saw Alison, calling out and waving she got her attention and said, "Darling! Come join us! Let us toast to our victories! Nothing but the best for the best!"
Inferno

"Did you get all that?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, because I didn't. I'm f#$%ing blitzed right now."

"As I can see. Now then, with Neo Spain's and Neo Australia's victories, will you be interviewing their fighters?" Dante looked over and saw the Neo Australian fighter. "I think we'll stay here for another interview."

"I think you should go sleep this of before another interview, but I of no authority to force you." Dante shrugged.

"Whatever. Chicks, man."

"Mhm."