Federation Vs. Zeon Question

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Omega

Federation Vs. Zeon Question

Are there any other suits in federation vs. zeon besides the lineup in the manual? (other vehicles aside...)
Hyakushiki

I know you can unlock the Mobile Armors but that's about it.
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
Omega

oh... and here i was, hoping the Alex and the Kampfer would be in it.
Draco Starcloud

The only MS in Fed vs. Zeon from the OVAs are the Gundam [G] and thew GM [G]. Everything else is from the series.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
Battosai28

Hyakushiki wrote:I know you can unlock the Mobile Armors but that's about it.
Even then, I do not believe you can truely "unlock" all the mobile armours. Its been a while since I played the game, but I remember being only able to test pilot the big zam in a single "bonus mission" on the zeon side. While usually after beating these test pilot missions you get the unit you were piloting, in this case you don't.
Like all good things, my 318 days in Japan have come to an end. Thank you everyone for such an awesome year!
WhiteWingDemon

You have to do the arcade mode, and eventually you will play against all sorts of MA and unlock them for versus mode.
G-Bull
G-Fighter
G-Sky
MA-04X Zakrello
MA-05 Bygro
MA-08 Big-Zam
MAM-07 Grabro
MAN-03 Braw-Bro
MAN-08 Elmeth
MAX-03 Adzam

And those are all I can remember as far as un-lockables.
Omega

Thanks...
MV6000 the Ace Zeon Pilot

Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam is a waaaay better game you should check it out.

It is pretty much Federation vs. Zeon and AEUG vs. Titans combined to form one game and it has alot more replay value

It has all the Mobile Suits from Federation vs. Zeon plus all the suits from Zeta Gundam and a couple suits from ZZ Gundam.

So when you are done with Federation vs. Zeon and still want more gundam arcade action you should get Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam.
*Im not removing this signature until ZZ Gundam gets dubbed and is released in America*

Started on October 14,2007
Omega

Huh... well when i beat Fed. Vs. Zeon completely i'll look for it.
Lancelot

yeah i played both of them and beat them both. I unlocked every mobile suit possible in Federation v.s. Zeon, and also the E.X. mode in the campagin mode. And in Gundam v.s. Zeta Gundam i unlocked everything that could be unlocked in there.
"Im going to teach you that a mobile suit has its limits my friend, when it goes up against the Red Comet."-Char Aznable
Destiny_Gundam

I actually kinda liked the story mode of Fed VS Zeon over Gundam VS Zeta. I liked how I was just some random feddie/zeke and I had to perform well to build up my forces. Gundam VS Zeta just lets you mess with the time line, which is fun, but not as involving. Once you unlock the Double Zeta, it's just rape city.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
megatrons2nd

Has anyone hit the total victory on Gundam vs Zeta gundam yet? I keep playing the arcade mode trying to get all the way to a Zeon victory. I am at over a thousand victorious missions and only have a message saying that the Zeon/Titans are overwhelmingly domminant. Is it even possible to "win" in the arcade mode?
Kavik Ryx

I still can't believe I completely finished Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam. Enjoyable and well worth it, but it was so repetitive that it felt like a choir a great deal of the time. Though compared to Federation vs. Zeon, it's a real cakewalk. FvZ at times is just murderous. Also, the grunt appeal it had was awesome.
Once you unlock the Double Zeta, it's just rape city.
I'm not sure how you did it. I remember sucking hard in the ZZ.
megatrons2nd

After a round of play in the arcade mode if you let the system go it will give you the high scores for single and team ranks in it. After the high scores it gives a circular graph like thing that has the Federation on one side and the Zeon on the other. It is effected by your playing the game. I was unsure if it is even possible to hit a victory on it or if it hats a point and stops. I am about 3 dashes off of the victory mark but it seems to take almost triple the amount of missions to make it move now than it did at the beginning. My freind says that he doesn't thnik it is moving at all.
Apache

I have a question, is it possible to kill Char in the story mode? I had him down to one hit in the Jaburo mission but when I fired the killing blow one of the GMs jumped in the way (It wasn't a bad shot on my part Char was running and the GM flew from one side of the map to jump in the way of the blast). I have always wondered if the game made the GM do that or I just got really unlucky.
Apache

I have a question, is it possible to kill Char in the story mode? I had him down to one hit in the Jaburo mission but when I fired the killing blow one of the GMs jumped in the way (It wasn't a bad shot on my part Char was running and the GM flew from one side of the map to jump in the way of the blast). I have always wondered if the game made the GM do that or I just got really unlucky.
J-Lead

Apache wrote:I have a question, is it possible to kill Char in the story mode? I had him down to one hit in the Jaburo mission but when I fired the killing blow one of the GMs jumped in the way (It wasn't a bad shot on my part Char was running and the GM flew from one side of the map to jump in the way of the blast). I have always wondered if the game made the GM do that or I just got really unlucky.
Oh, you just got really, really, really unlucky. I've killed main character units in the VS game before.
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
Apache

I was really hoping that the game had some built in defense system, after that shot I haven't played the story mode since (That was like 6 years ago) I might just go back and show Char whats what.