General Gaming Help. (possible spoilers)

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
alucard2

the easiest way is to get your quickest unit and disengage the lock-on (press Select button) then try your best to get as many pods as possible in a single boost,i did it with the training (green) GINN..

The trick is pressing Select so that you won't be locking to the damned broken ship all the time 8)

also,in this mission Luna is next to useless

EDIT: Grammar...
RGM-79 GM

Toxicity wrote:You beat me to him Nu-liberty. Despite Nu-liberty's efforts, you can indeed unlock the Galbaldy Alpha. You just have to beat the pezun numbers mission ( the five star difficulty level)as a zeon pilot. As Nu-liberty has said, easier said than done. Unless you have a gameshark or some other form of cheat code...thing...you're never gonna get that suit (how do you think I got it? :twisted: )
something like that happened to me when i played but it wasn't the Galbadly Alpha. i unlocked that easy(when compared to what i couldn't unlock) but i couldn't unlock the Public...i kept failing the mission and then when i finally beat it i don't unlock that darn public so i end up using a action replay to get it since ihad everything else...and i didn't really care about that thing so i wasn't gonna go and make a new pilot just to unlock something i'd never use.
US Army Infantryman's creed wrote:In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous; Armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country's trust. Always I fight on: through the foe, to the objective, to triumph over all. If necessary, I fight to my death
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Well then, RGM-79 GM, do you have any tips I can use to unlock the Galbaldy Alpha? It's the only one besides the Public that I still CANNOT UNLOCK!
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
RGM-79 GM

nope sorry. i unlocked that stuff a few years ago so i don't remember what i did and i sold my copy of EIS a few months ago so i try the mission again and tell you what i did. that and i'm not very good at explaining stuff like that.
US Army Infantryman's creed wrote:In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous; Armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country's trust. Always I fight on: through the foe, to the objective, to triumph over all. If necessary, I fight to my death
Toxicity

Why is it so hard to unlock one of the crappiest units in the game (public)?? What do you have to do?
RGM-79 GM

you have to beat the 4 star(or 5 star) battle of loum mission as a Fed pilot. you get a Public and your ally is a Saberfish while you fight Musais, Gattles, that blue Zeon ship thing, Gwazine(s), and Zaku Is maybe a few Zaku IIs also.
Toxicity

Ah....I see.
filthbacteria

in PLUS mode in federation vs. Zaft II has anyone been able to beat the yzak mission where you have to fight him using a proto ginn. tried it a few times and i get slaughtered pretty quickly. is there a trick i'm missing?
alucard2

you dont need to beat him...just run till the time ends
filthbacteria

thanks for the tip...but i did it the had way and beat him...oh well alls well that ends well. has anyone played around with the missions in plus mode after you beat kira for teh last time. i've turned neo into mu and played some stella missions...athrun doesn't seem to like this much and he keeps dropping happy faces on me. anyone find any other side effects in missions?
Toxicity

In Gears of War, how the hell do you beat the berserker?? I know you have to get it outside and use the hammer of dawn on it, but it's much easier said than done.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Does anyone own Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando? Because if anyone does, I need help with the Thugs-4-Less rendevous battle. I keep on crashing, getting blown up, shot the hell out of...you get the idea. Any tips, cheats, strategies?
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
mcred23

Toxicity wrote:In Gears of War, how the hell do you beat the berserker?? I know you have to get it outside and use the hammer of dawn on it, but it's much easier said than done.
I'm going to assume you mean the first Berserker you fight in the game...

Basically, what I did, was stand in front of the doors I couldn't open and let the thing charge at me. Then, I'd dive out of the way before it hits (Timing is a bit tricky, do it too soon or too late and you get hit by it and die) you, sending it through the door. Rush through the now open door and move to the next one and just repeat the process until you get outside. It takes a few trys to get the hang of it (And, every now and then, the Berserker and Dom may get stuck in a corner), but once you got it down, it's easy.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Folken Fanel

I could use some helpful hints/tips for Guitar Hero 2. I'm getting beaten down by some of those songs.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Neo
It's common knowledge that 99.99% of users on Youtube are ZOINKING idiots.
Toxicity

Thanks for the help Red. I finally beat her. Turning her into a pile of ash was the most satisfying thing I've done all week.

EDIT: As for guitar hero, I'm no good at guitar, but I know how to learn music the right way. Play the song you're having difficulty with on whatever speed the song would normally be played on. Take note of what parts you f-up and when you're done, do the song again on a slow setting. Keep doing it on that slow ass setting until you can play it perfectly. When you can, move to the next setting. And when you master it on that setting, move to the next. You get the idea.
mcred23

No problem Toxicity. But I'll tell ya this now, it's not the last (or the hardest) Bezerker you'll fight. Although the final one is stupidly easy to kill.

:twisted:

Toxicity

OK Red, I have another gears of war question for you. After you fight the second berserker in the garden and go out into the courtyard where there's a dude on the roof with a torquebow and a few of those flying thingies (Nemesis?), after you kill everything there, where the heck to you go next?! I can't find anywhere to go. The door back to the previous courtyard has closed, and all the doors (except for one, which you can blow the wooden restraints off with a shotgun and find grenades inside) are barred off so you can't get through them. What the heck am I supposed to do?!

BTW, I beat the berserker on my first try, man that was fun!
mcred23

Um...

Crap, I can't remember exactly where to go. I think you head in the direction where the Boomer came from, but I'm not totally sure (I haven't played that level in a week or so).

Just walk along the walls and search around, I think you head into the building that the guy with the toqurebow was standing on, but again, I'm not sure and I really don't want to go play that level to find out.

My best suggestion (Aside from those two) is to just search around in the direction the Locust come from. Eventually, you should find you're way into the building and a way to move along.

Toxicity

Hmmm, that's odd. I just tried the segment again, and the door the boomer came out of (I tagged him with a grenade BTW) was open this time, while last time it was sealed tight. Whatever. ONWARD!! :twisted:
mcred23

Ah. Well, good luck and I'll help ya again if ya need it.

And here's a hint... the Locust are trying to kill you. :shock:

:mrgreen: