General Gaming Help. (possible spoilers)

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Corvus Moore

Well heres a question for those who still recall Gundam Climax for PS2,trying to get ahold of the Zeta and ZZ gundam but having no luck no matter what mission...not to mention how overpowered the ZZ is,which mission is best to snag these mechs on?....also how are you supposed to beat Gato when using the Denobrium,its the worst unit to use,once the I-fields gone(which is too quick) your stuck turning constantly trying to get a glimpse of gato while he tears you to shreds with an inability to dodge anything.
Donkey Show

For the person who got their Alliance vs ZAFT thread locked, to gain alititude while in MA mode, hold up before transforming and continue to hold up to go higher.
Camille Vidan

Is there anyone who is familiar with the game called Jetfighter 2015?
Knight

Hi i need help in Dragon Quest VII what equipment should i have on my caharachters by the time of the waterfall right after FareBury
bluemax151

I have been hording all my money and Pilot Training points in SRT OG in the hopes of using them when I have my last/final set of Mecha/Robots. Is this bad?
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010
Zerosystem

Err, not so much help for a part of a game I'm stuck in, but..

In which version of Alliance VS ZAFT is the Strike Noir in? PS2? Arcade?

And, how can you access that MS?
gp=pc----c>--- %%
__|______|_____|_______
bazooka | shell | explosion
Scyron

Zerosystem wrote:Err, not so much help for a part of a game I'm stuck in, but..

[strike]I have yet to play this game but seeing as the anime isn't out yet(?) I don't think it was put in the game. Correct me if I'm wrong though.[/strike]

EDIT:
gamefaqs user Lunaredge wrote:see the site
YOU CAN USE STRIKE NOIR NOW!??!?!!??!!??!
too bad not Blu Duel or Verde buster
not sure what site he is referancing but another posted said;
gamefaqs user NeoZeroX wrote:Route E and F will be unlock after the home version released.

Zaku Warrior Meer Custom and
Gold Murasame will be released in the next patch.

Also
Red Gaia
White Gouf Ignition
Black version for Zaku Warrior Phantom
Akatsuki(dragoon version) will be release later
I hope that helps, I guess I was wrong.
Last edited by Scyron on Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Azreal

I believe the Noir is planned for Alliance Vs ZAFT II, not the original.
tetsujin: I think you're vastly overrating Christ's combat capabilities...
Scyron

Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation -

I'm on Kyosuke's 14th mission in which the president is captured and I was wondering how do I send the Hiryu up the Perigeine to allow my mechs to fight it? It runs away faster than I can get up there.

I wanted to post this here since the SRT thread has some spoilers to the game and story and I've been trying not to look at them.
Corvus Moore

This will really depend on Kyosuke,Viletta and Guilliam with their accelerate,sides they move faster than the Hiryu anyway,you`ll only be stopping it at the very last possible moment so don`t worry,all you can do is fly and get stuck in,perhaps with some help from an extra ranged Excellen.
Scyron

Corvus Moore wrote:This will really depend on Kyosuke,Viletta and Guilliam with their accelerate,sides they move faster than the Hiryu anyway,you`ll only be stopping it at the very last possible moment so don`t worry,all you can do is fly and get stuck in,perhaps with some help from an extra ranged Excellen.
Thanks, the task felt impossible trying to get all my guys there, I'm also going to equipt a few motors on some of my heavy hitters to get them there faster.
Zerosystem

Azreal wrote:

I know, I just forgot to put "II"...

IS it arcade or PS2, or the Alliance Vs ZAFT II Plus, which I believe is coming for the PS2, but will probably come to arcade?
gp=pc----c>--- %%
__|______|_____|_______
bazooka | shell | explosion
Azreal

Zerosystem wrote:
Azreal wrote:

I know, I just forgot to put "II"...

IS it arcade or PS2, or the Alliance Vs ZAFT II Plus, which I believe is coming for the PS2, but will probably come to arcade?
From the discussion and whatnot, sounds like the Plus version.
tetsujin: I think you're vastly overrating Christ's combat capabilities...
Toxicity

Question: In super mario world:super mario advance 2 for GBA, in the cheese bridge area and the valley of bowser 2 levels, how do you beat the level the alternate way so you go to that one ocean level and the valley fotress??
Corvus Moore

For the cheese bridge the trick is that you have to float under the level gate,theres one behind it,you can`t go over I don`t think.No memory on the Bowser one,could always check out a youtube vid,theres ten vids on it of a guy beating Super mario world with all exits.
Toxicity

Ah...so that's the trick. I knew it was something like that, because bhind the gate there are a bunch more of those signs with arrows on them, i just couldn't figure out how to get it. Thanks, now I just have to figure out how to beat valley of bowser 2....
Scyron

From a locked thread;
DropDeadEd wrote:I've been stuck on this stage for months now.

It's the God Mars finale stage where you fight Emperor Zure, not once, not twice, but six times over.

Anyone had an easier time beating him?
Kuruni wrote:You can fight him one-time-less. After destroy three Zul in space and new one pop-up like annoying internet-ads. (I think Daltanias need to have weapon upgrade too.) Use Takeru to finish him, event will occur and Zul's last form will automatically destroyed. You also can have God Mars destroyed without game over afterward (however, I found that I'm already mess-up beyond redemption everytime I had God Mars destroyed :wink: ).

Off-topic, somehow I think Zul is cool. He's extremely one-dimension villain yet I found his extreme-egoism to be extremely cool.
bluemax151

Zerosystem wrote:I know, I just forgot to put "II"...

From what I have heard the arcade cabinets are supposed to be updated/upgraded to the 2 plus versions. I recently pre ordered Zaft II plus form USER'S SIDE and was given an early december release date.
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010
Kampfer

Sigh..... Ok Iam at the end of my rope here.
I seriously need help in level 6 in Zeonic Front. I well take any help
tip, strategies anything!! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
Come on everyone do the Carlton dance!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=T3ANUkOyDNQ
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

A few things: One: In MSG: Encounters In Space, does anybody know how to get an A-S ranking on the Side 6 and Solomon missions in White Base mode? Two: Does anybody know how to beat Level 6 in Zeonic Front? Three: Does anybody know if Gundam SEED: Never-Ending Tommorrow is in the U.S. and is available yet? That's about it.

ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty.