General Gaming Help. (possible spoilers)

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Espdude

Re: General Gaming Help. (possible spoilers)

I have a question about G Generations portable, when a suit levels up you chose four things to put stat points in, i know the first two are HP and EN but what are the other two things you can increase?
G-Slayer
Location: In the fridge, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw.

To owners of GTA: Chinatown Wars (DS)--I'm really having trouble completing the mission "Dragon Haul Z." It's where you steal a truck carrying a Chinese dragon costume and using it to escape a bank heist. The problem is that when you're not alerting the cops with the slightest nudge or ramming a car into the truck to make it stop, you're hauling the large dragon costume through every yellow and red waypoint while spinning around and shooting fire with the touch screen in order to avoid suspicion (except you're detected long before you can ever finish). Any tips for surviving this mission?

Edit: I just made through the mission. Please disregard this post.
"That's it! I'll never Gundam the pilot again, Bright!"--Amuro Ray

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!
Darksider

Quick Question.

Does anyone here know how to beat the "loyalist" paths in Gundam Seed: Rengou Vs. Z.A.F.T. Portable for the PsP? In the path where you switch from the EA to Orb, you get an ending with credits and everything when you beat the last story mission, but for the loyalist path, beating the last story mission just takes you back to the mission select screen with no other options. Is it something to do with the whole "game level" thing?
Mu La Flaga

Darksider wrote:Quick Question.

Does anyone here know how to beat the "loyalist" paths in Gundam Seed: Rengou Vs. Z.A.F.T. Portable for the PsP? In the path where you switch from the EA to Orb, you get an ending with credits and everything when you beat the last story mission, but for the loyalist path, beating the last story mission just takes you back to the mission select screen with no other options. Is it something to do with the whole "game level" thing?
I actually got same thing I do not know what the trick is to it on that whole thing.
If there is one.
Mu La Flaga

So if anyone comes here I need some helo in SD Gundam G-Generation Wars.
I prety much need to know the original mechs the characters pilot, like their names and how to possibly get hold of them.

That kind of thng, since gamefaq wasn't any help on that stuff.
Bonesy!

Mu La Flaga

I've used that before, it still doesn't help say how to get some units or alternatively which character pilots which unt in the game.
Arbiter GUNDAM

I'm having a tough time beating the giant enemies in DWG:2. Anyone got any helpful tips?
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
reeoyuy

MBF-06/ZGMF-X12A Arbiter wrote:I'm having a tough time beating the giant enemies in DWG:2. Anyone got any helpful tips?
You mean those MAs in Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2? Use charge attack, hold down the square button until it flashes then use it against the enemy. Usually (not always) the enemy will fall down then you can start hacking it away. I think it's demonstrated on demo screen or tutorial (can't remember). Mine is Japanese version so it probably different.
MechaSeph

Im going to repeat here something I posted in another thread of mine, since it's also about help with a game. If this is considered spamming or double posting, please delete it and if possible warn me so I won't repeat that mistake. Thank you very much.

I'm now at stage 43 in @Gaiden and good lord...
I'm taking a hard beating here. I defeated the two machinery children, but by then my army was mostly out of SP. I tried to conserve it the most I could, but with them having crazy dodge rates (specially for my poor supers) and recovering full hp twice, things got really out of hand. I think the biggest problem were their supporters. I couldn't really hit them (the machinery children) for some time because of all the nasty supporters and I can't really counter since they like to attack people a billion squares distance (usually the Soleil or some other useless crap >_>).

Anyway, when Magus and Uruz appeared I just cried into a corner and threw the soleil in a kamikaze attack to get that reset. Any tips for getting through this nightmare? (It's haunting me... :cry: )

EDIT: Got through the stage with a little help from a forum member. Thanks everyone.
Real men ride each other!!!
Henyo

general gaming help....might as well try.

anyone know the name of a NES game where you play as two ninjas?(black and red i think.)
a tune plays whenever you get by killed by an enemy, along with your character forming a halo. you won't be able to move again until said tune finishes playing.
MOOK: ITS A YURI FANBOY!
hitokirigarou

Henyo wrote:anyone know the name of a NES game where you play as two ninjas?(black and red i think.)
Ninja Crusaders? Shadow of the Ninja? Little Ninja Brothers?

What genre (action, RPG, etc.) is the game?
Henyo

hitokirigarou wrote:
Henyo wrote:anyone know the name of a NES game where you play as two ninjas?(black and red i think.)
Ninja Crusaders? Shadow of the Ninja? Little Ninja Brothers?

What genre (action, RPG, etc.) is the game?
its neither of the three you mentioned.
its an action game. overhead, kinda like touhou. only it doesnt auto scroll.
also, i think there are pickups that are either radish or white paper lanterns.
hitokirigarou

^
Are you very sure it's a NES game?

Are the protagonists flying or on foot?
Henyo

hitokirigarou wrote:^
Are you very sure it's a NES game?

Are the protagonists flying or on foot?
quote sure of that comrade. NES and the original PS1 are the only consoles i owned.
oh and the ninjas are on foot.
hitokirigarou

^
How do the characters attack? Shooting or melee?

Does it have co-op play?
Henyo

hitokirigarou wrote:^
How do the characters attack? Shooting or melee?

Does it have co-op play?
they attack by shooting. my mind says there are shurikens and boomering shots available.
and yes, it has co-op. with frienly fire i think.

onto a new game, there's this SNES game that features mecha. it has a versus mode(dunno if it has a story mode.) where one unit, if memory serves right, resembles the Rafflesia from Gundam F91.
hitokirigarou

Henyo wrote:they attack by shooting. my mind says there are shurikens and boomering shots available and yes, it has co-op. with frienly fire i think.
The only game that comes to mind is Ninja Commando but that's an arcade / Neo-Geo game.
Henyo wrote:there's this SNES game that features mecha. it has a versus mode(dunno if it has a story mode.) where one unit, if memory serves right, resembles the Rafflesia from Gundam F91.
Metal Warriors?
Yaminoseigi

Does anyone the name of this particular beat em up Arcade game where one of the playable character looks like SF Ryu with ninja mask who shoots thunder pointing to the sky as his desperation attack, the other playable character is blue ninja guy with blonde hair. I also remember there is a boat chase stage as well. I think this arcade game should be around late 80s to mid 90s
AmuroNT1

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interes ... me/.102289

This amuses me...not only is Nippon Ichi releasing the PS4 port of a Touhou fan game in America, but they're actually putting out a poll to determine which character gets added to the game.

For the curious, the characters are:
-Byakuren Hijiri
-Flandre Scarlet
-Koishi Komeiji
-Mamizou Futatsuiwa
-Fujiwara no Mokou
-Patchouli Knowledge
-Reisen Udongein Inaba
-Seiga Kaku
-Tenshi Hinanawi
-Yukari Yakumo
-Yuka Kazami

And unfortunately, at the moment Flandre is running away with it, though Reisen is close behind.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power