Upcoming Gundam Stateside?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
AceOfSpades1

Upcoming Gundam Stateside?

So since Ol' Uncle Ace is terrible at keeping up with news and what not. I thought I'd ask the young'ins what's what. I know there's supposed to be a new Gundam game getting released on PS4; Last I heard it was also part of the VS series (thankfully, love the series though I never played anything after gundam vs zeta gundam). I'm wondering if anyone knows it's if it's coming stateside? I truly hope so...it's been too long, american gundam fans seem to get the short end of the stick when it comes to these things.
"Ol' Uncle Ace is here to stay"
Gelgoog Jager

Re: Upcoming Gundam Stateside?

Gundam Extreme VS Force for PS Vita was localized and released on NA a few months ago.
AceOfSpades1

Gelgoog Jager wrote:Gundam Extreme VS Force for PS Vita was localized and released on NA a few months ago.
I'm not sure what's more shocking, that they localized it...or that Vita is still getting games. It's disappointing it's not on PS4.
"Ol' Uncle Ace is here to stay"
Gelgoog Jager

Contrary to the popular belief the PS Vita is quite alive and currently has more upcoming releases for NA (12) than the 3DS and Wii U COMBINED (5 and 2 respectively), at the moment of this post according to Gamefaqs.

And I'm not talking about indie games either, but rather games such as Fate Extella, Berserk And The Band Of The Hawk, YS Origin, Dynasty Warriors: Godseekers, Akiba's Beat, Zero Escape: The Nonary Games, Atelier Shallie Plus, etc.

I have both a PS Vita & PS4, and spend most of my playtime on my PS Vita.
yazi88

Vita has a pretty decent number of support mostly because of J-RPGs and visual novel like games. It depends on the publisher too.

And rather than games getting localized for North America release, there are english ASIAN versions of games coming out (Singapore PSN region) that not benefits english players both in West and East, but also saves Bandai money since they only have to localize it once, and that way they don't have to deal with the hurdles of anime copyrights that can plague American game releases...

Hence why the upcoming SRW V is getting a Asian english release like SRW OG Moon Dwellers, SD Gundam G Gen Genesis, and Gundam Breaker 3.