Giga-Robo!

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
phillosmaster

Giga-Robo!

I don't know how many of you guys are also board game fans. Myself I'm a board game fanatic. So I was super excited to see something like Giga-Robo! on Kickstarter currently. There have been mecha games before, but they've mostly been in the style of a real robot game like Battletech. I'm a Battletech fan, but that Super Robot setting is pretty rare for board games in the English speaking world.

The game is complete they are just kick starting it for the art and production costs. The campaign has a link to a full demo you can play on Tabletopia to try it out. I played it and backed it. I thought it was real fun and I hope the company does well enough to release more in the setting. If that sounds interesting at all to any of you guys the campaign goes on till August 10th, 2016.

Are any of you guys board game fans? If so do you know of anything else out there like this in the English speaking world? The closest I could think of is the now discontinued Monsterpocalypse. I was never into that because it was blind purchase. Also it was mostly a Kaiju game rather than a super robot game.
Even as we speak, the stealth bombers of the Brotherhood of Dada are swooping silently overhead. They’re using stealth bombs which level whole cities without even the slightest trace of noise or damage. Nothing remains of the world you knew and still you stand in the ruins, acting as if nothing has changed.