I'd like to share a very good unknown game to you guys :)

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.

Will you give it a try?

No, I'm not interested because (Post in reply)
100%
Yes, I'd like to give it a try/I'm interested
No votes
Yes, but I'm not really sure how to begin (Take a 2nd look at the post I made, there's a part that explains how to get help)
No votes

Total votes: 1
Messanger

I'd like to share a very good unknown game to you guys :)

Upon reading any further, if you notice anything odd for "you". Don't be surprised, and continue reading. Trust me, It'll be worth it. Or at least, I hope you like the game.

Well, to get to the point. This is a building game, and of course. Not houses or anything, since we are on a Mecha forum. It is about Mechas. Or at least, you could say somewhat it is.

In this game, you can pretty much build anything mechanical you want. Although most people get confused by the title and build Mechas, and because everyone mostly likes them, and it's our Primary option for duels. But this game you could say it was influenced or inspired, not very sure. By another very similar game, which was mostly based on the same thing but more focused on "Cyber Suits". Which were their version of Mechas in a way. But it was really lacking and low in quality compared to this one I'm going to share to you :D

You can build them, use them in battle against other, join 2 main groups with several sub-groups where you could get ranked based on your skills, talk with others, etc, Develop new Technology, And more.(To be honest, not even I know how creative you could get, we even built Beyblades in this game..And a bunch of other technological/mechanical things)

Also, did I mention the Community is very active? well. I'll say it again, VERY, active.
And it's a decently sized player base for a "Mecha" game.

I will now say the name and where you can find it, but.. Don't be surprised for the source of where the game is coming from, trust me. There's actually quite a few serious people in there and adults as long as you talk with the high-level people or staff of the 2 main groups of the game.
(Oh and yeah, There is leveling and ranks like I briefly mentioned before, I'm Expert rank. You can get ranked depending on your Mechas functionality/and or appearance. The low levels have very low-quality stuff that if you go from what a Gundam looks for example, can't be called one at all. But.. The high level people do some beautiful work that even I don't know how they do it)

Here is the name: Build Your Own Mech
Mech stands for Mechanical as the creator stated I believe.
And the source is.. Here I go, don't be surprised. I promise it's worth it :)

http://www.roblox.com/games/10705224/Bu ... -Read-Desc

Don't judge a book by it's cover. At first, you might not understand how to play (That's what I first thought). But it can be very, VERY fun when you get the hang of it. Also, if you like Gunpla and wish you could battle them just like in that one Anime. This is the one game you could do that, but you would have to build them all by yourself. If you want help, or want to learn how to play. Message Soriki, or SorikiBYMAlt on Roblox. So you can learn how to play :)

Also, I don't do this for any sort of profit. As I'm not the creator of this game, the creator is sharky99, not me.
This is all my own will to share a game I think the Mecha community can enjoy.

Tip: You may not like it at first because you may not know how to build what you want, and you may even ask others for help. But they might not help since PROs are tired of people making them build Mechas for them and then having those people they have leave on them. But you can surely find some help, and the more you build the better you'll be. You could also join the group Mech Makers or BYM Fan Club and ask there for help. Also, remember to Message Soriki for any help you may need, or just the basics on how to play.

http://www.roblox.com/Groups/Group.aspx?gid=1050795

http://www.roblox.com/Groups/Group.aspx?gid=1008246

2nd Tip: When you join the game, make sure to have a Roblox account created. Or you won't be able to save your creations, also. If you don't really know how to make a Mecha. You could take inspiration from the Pictures of the Game Thumbnails, or look at the Starter Kits).