Gundam Breaker 3!!!

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Mimeblade

Gundam Breaker 3!!!

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/12/14/gu ... tion-vita/

I don't need to tell you how hyped I am, do I? :P

Still, I wonder what would happen if an SD Gundam got caught in a "Scare Jammer"? Would it turn full size?
Mimeblade

Re: Gundam Breaker 3!!!

Well since nobody's going to post in this thread, I'll just keep posting, then.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/12/17/gu ... r-artwork/

Barbatos from Iron Blooded Orphans confirmed.

Also, based on the screens alone you can do some serious Kitbashing now, as you can attach things like only Astray's Sword / Hilt to RX-78 among other things.

I don't know exactly how Kitbashing will work, but it should apply to most sub-weapons, making "stylish" parts less useless this time around so you can add things to the parts you like (which means I can finally ADD "bits" to WZC's Wing Backpack!) I hope that's the case!
Xenosynth

https://t.co/VvFvSxfT6W

Interesting info here.
Full Armor Gundam
Psycho Zaku
Kshatriya
Byarlant Custom
Juaggu
Mobile Kapool
Gundam G-Self
AmuroNT1

Additional info:

-SD Gundams can equip modules that provide team buffs. This MAY mean that they're not playable, unfortunately.

-The game's plot ties into Build Fighters, with the player taking the role of Mika (CV: Yuka Iguchi), who aims to become the #1 Gunpla Fighter.

-Weapons like missile pods and beam cannons can be mounted on your Gunpla's body, allowing you to potentially create your own Full Armor-style MS (get ready for Arsenal Heavyarms, bitches!). You can also apparently mount the Turn A's mustache on your chest if you so desire.

-A new mode, Bounty Mode, will allow you to fight NPC versions of other players' Gunpla for money and rewards.

-Still no human Vs, but that's okay IMO because the game isn't really made for it.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Mimeblade

Is there any chance in hell this will make it to PS3??? (I want my save transferred at least!)

I want that Byarlant head for sure, but I also like Kshatriya (even though it's huge like The O).

Also the fact they said March makes me think it won't be long before it comes out, I'm somewhat hyped about how fast it's coming along.

Any pre-order info would be nice, too.

Also, do you guys think stuff like V-fins can be custom added to Head parts? Like for example, put Double Zeta's High Mega Cannon on Wing Zero's head? or other stuff?

Also, hoping Wings and other backpack designs can be modified too. I never liked the idea of a backpack being used only for its thrusters. Better yet: what if you could take off Destiny's Backpack's weaponry and add something else, like the Satellite Cannons?

OR EVEN BETTER YET: Double QanT wings so that it's not asymmetrical!

I also hope Bounty Mode lets you sort bounties according to your Friend lists, that way you can fight your friend's Gunpla specifically.
Outlaw

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/01/06/gu ... omization/

A Siliconera article also shows a picture of the Sumo.
Bounty mode sounds neat-o, I just hope it doesn't involve jumping through extra hopes like posting pictures did in the previous.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
Mimeblade

Since PS4 has "share" option I don't think that will matter.
thehod

anyone playing ?