Bandai-Namco Pathetic E3

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
AceOfSpades1

Bandai-Namco Pathetic E3

Anyone else disappointed with Bandi-Namco's E3 showing? No Tekken 7, No update on the promised Gundam game; the only thing shown is Dark Souls 3...which is far lower on my list then either of the previously mentioned games.
"Ol' Uncle Ace is here to stay"
Xenosynth

Re: Bandai-Namco Pathetic E3

Uh, did we ever have a promised gundam game? The PS4 Gundam is already announced in Japan (Gundam Battle Operation Next) and I really doubt we are ever getting Gundam games anymore in America. Tales, Souls, and Tekken are the only things I'd expect announcements for. And I was happy with Dark Souls 3.
AceOfSpades1

Pretty sure we were, I don't remember where or when the announcement was made but we were promised at least one gundam game on PS4. Also they didn't even mention Tekken 7, which they still haven't even fully loaded the roster for in the japanese arcade cabinets OR announced it's official release. Oh don't get me wrong, I am looking forward to Dark Souls 3 there are just things higher on my priority list then that.
"Ol' Uncle Ace is here to stay"
battletech

Xenosynth wrote: I really doubt we are ever getting Gundam games anymore in America.
Which is such a shame. Imagine how much publicity Gundam would get if Sony had a Gundam game be a major title in their E3 presentation. It's never going to happen though because marketing of Gundam in North America is terrible.
"The souls of Man are weighed down by gravity." - Char Aznable
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.-Clarke
Xenosynth

In America? We were never promised Gundam on PS4. The only time they alluded to that besides the teaser trailers was at TGS, which is a japanese show. And Battle Operation Next is the only Gundam PS4 title announced, which sucks but it is what it is.
Toxicity

At least we're getting dark souls 3: the quest for more money, right guys?
Outlaw

Toxicity wrote:At least we're getting dark souls 3: the quest for more money, right guys?
Well, given Gundam's cash cow nature in Japan I think I'll just call glass house and leave it at that. :P
As long as they maintain a decent level of quality I'm not gonna complain.

Otherwise I'm not surprised at the showing BN gave. Most of their products have a strong JP appeal so I guess they figured it would be better to just save it for TGS.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
Gelgoog Jager

I was also disappointed, but sadly that's how it has been for the past few years with the lack of localization of PS3 games such as 0081, UC and Side Stories.

I was at least hoping to hear something about the localization of Digimon: Cyber Sleuth or about fixing remote play for the PS4 version of Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
battletech

Gelgoog Jager wrote:I was at least hoping to hear something about the localization of Digimon: Cyber Sleuth or about fixing remote play for the PS4 version of Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
Looks like they were waiting for AnimeEXPO. http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2 ... th-america
"The souls of Man are weighed down by gravity." - Char Aznable
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.-Clarke
Outlaw

You got your Persona in my Digimon! No you got your Digimon in my Persona!
Color me intrigued, the last Digi game I played was some hack 'n' slash on the Gamecube.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
BrentD15

Don't forget their disappointing cash-in Godzilla game. :evil:
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25