Battle Century G: A Cinematic and Tactical Mecha RPG.

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
GimmickMan

Battle Century G: A Cinematic and Tactical Mecha RPG.

'lo Mechatalk,

So I'm a big Super Robot Wars nerd and I really like roleplaying. For years I kept trying various Mecha systems, always looking for one that would strike the right mix of tactical gameplay with the 'anything goes' feel of SRW. Eventually, I decided to make my own game.I am currently Kickstarting it with the name Battle Century G.

Quoting from the campaign page:
Battle Century G has style. Super robots powered by the sun and mass-produced suits of power armor both play using the same set of rules. The game is effects-based, so how you do something does not matter as much as what you do. And what you do is pilot a kickass Mecha, command a badass Battleship, or ride a terrifying Kaiju.

Battle Century G has substance. You have to think about your options, choosing your loadout of weapons and how to tackle the challenges that the GM throws at you. What worked against your Rival the last time might not work again, this time they might be prepared. It is a game for smart players who like overcoming difficult challenges.
If any of that sounds interesting, here is a free preview version of the game manual.