Gundam Breaker 3: Updates and Discussion

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
AmuroNT1

Re: Gundam Breaker 2: Updates and Discussion

Yeah, that was the part I was talking about, but it was hard to see the right-hand shotel in some shots.

Also, I can't identify that torso because the camera angle makes it so any distinctive features can't be seen.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Xenosynth

I believe that's the Pale Rider torso.
AmuroNT1

Also, during another rewatch, I noticed that you can see a Gunpla dual-wielding clay bazookas (timestamp 0:46; the machine with the Heavyarms backpack), so I guess double bazookas really are a thing.
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

Mimeblade

Some fans are hoping for Fuunsaiki as a mount, but I'm not holding out for him.

Also I don't know if mounts are viable in multi-player or if only one player at a time can use them, they seem very OP and situational.
Xenosynth

All the SFSs seem to be on a mission by mission basis, so yeah, they are probably just individual level gimmicks rather than anything too crazy.
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

Does soulbro have his copy secured yet?

I'm also really hoping we can scratch build some Leo parts from Tallgeese. C'mon Space Leos.....!

I don't know if I'm the only one, but the physics of the new game looks a little flaccid and less dynamic than the first game, especially the martial arts. What's up with that?
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
AmuroNT1

More donations came in, dunno his current tally.

EDIT: According to SBR, he's about 60% of the way to a copy. If we get enough, a second copy will be purchased for Fredrex; otherwise I think it'll end up going towards the Shinjuku Station expenses and such.

ragnaroc

Since the new trailer released, I've noticed that the updates seem to be trailing off a bit now, they aren't as prompt with them as they were before.
AmuroNT1

Well, what's left to reveal? They gave away pretty much the entire unit list at the end of that video.

ragnaroc

There's still a good few units that weren't listed at the end, as far as I can tell, that we already confirmed, I could be wrong. As well as with there being still a few weeks remaining till release, it's not like they're just going to keep quiet till then.
Xenosynth

Actually, the credit list had everything we had and more (Like the Blue Destiny unit 2 and 3, the Rising Gundam, etc). If you count the individual entries in the credits and our individual front page entries (That is, counting the Gundam Mk II 4 times (Aeug/Vulcan Pod/Titans/Titans Vulcan Pod), they both end up being 172.

Edit:

https://translate.google.com/translate? ... edit-text=

Trophies out. Has some interesting ones, including deflecting a bullet with naginata (It's got one special one for each melee weapon), getting an HG part to level 20, getting an MG part to level 10 (Either they have different level limits OR they just require so much in terms of material that 10 is what they chose as the arbitrary for the trophy), at least 3 mission phases, a set of challenge missions, missions being ranked (Before we just knew they had challenges but not actual letter ranks), ADVANCED awakening(!) along with normal awakening.
Bryant Molirse

The extra levels for the HG parts might mean that they have made it so you can make HG parts that are as strong as MG parts. This way, unlike Breaker 1, you can use everything you acquire through out the game, even in the end game.
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!
AmuroNT1

The trophy list has been published: http://www.exophase.com/game/%E3%82%AC% ... /trophies/
Spoiler
Master of Breaker 2 (P): Earn all other Trophies.
Ultimate Breaker (G): Clear all missions with an S rank.
King of Challengers (S): Clear all challenge missions.
Mission Complete (S): Clear all missions.
EX Collector (S): Unlock all EX Actions.
Burst Collector (S): Unlock all Burst Actions.
An Excellent Gunpla (B): Create a Lv10 HG part.
The Best Gunpla (S): Create a Lv20 HG part.
The Ultimate Gunpla (S): Create a Lv10 MG part.
Expert Gunpla Builder (B): Gain the ability to assign Enhancement Points.
Super Gunpla Builder (B): Unlock Ability Enhancement.
Ultimate Gunpla Builder (B): Unlock Ability Change.
Gunpla of the Soul (B): Enhance an Ability to Lv10.
Sword Dancer (B): Earn the Ace Point award "Sword Dancer" by using a Double Saber-type weapon's Triangle attack to knock off an enemy part.
Axe Break (B): Earn the Ace Point award "Axe Break" by using an Axe-type weapon to destroy an enemy's shield.
Lance Charge (B): Earn the Ace Point award "Lance Charge" by using a Lance-type weapon's EX Action to inhibit an enemy's movement.
Dead-End Buster (B): Earn the Ace Point award "Dead-End Buster" by using a Greatsword-type weapon to knock parts off an enemy with parts already missing.
Bind Whip (B): Earn the Ace Point award "Bind Whip" by using a Whip-type weapon's EX Action to inflict Shock on an enemy.
Blade Barrier (B): Earn the Ace Point award "Blade Barrier" by using a Twin Blade-type weapon's spinning attack to block a bullet.
Wrestling Claw (B): Earn the Ace Point award "Wrestling Claw" by throwing an enemy using the claw throw attack available to some units.
Gundam Fight, Ready Go! (B): Clear a mission using Martial Arts by equipping a Mobile Fighter's arms.
How to Use a Manipulator (B): Clear a mission with no melee weapon equipped.
Those Who Destroy Gundams (B): Defeat a 1/60-scale enemy.
INVITATION (B): Clear the Prologue stage.
SUCCEED (S): Clear Mission Phase 3.
WISH TO SEE YOU AGAIN (G): Defeat the Devil Gundam.
Tested Power (S): Clear Extra Mission Phase 1.
Awakened Power (B): Activate an Awakening.
Emotional Power (B): Activate an Advanced Awakening.
Air Brush (B): Unlock the Air Brush Kit paint option.
Washing (B): Unlock the Washing paint option.
Foot Dirt (B): Unlock the Foot Dirt Kit paint option.
Chipping (B): Unlock the Chipping Kit paint option.
Battle Damage (B): Unlock the Damage Treatment Kit paint option.
My Gundam (B): Edit your machine's name.
Gunpla are Great Because You're Free to Create Anything! (B): Create a part via Scratch-Building.
I've Never Seen a Weapon Like That! (B): Create a weapon via Weapon Build.
Install this Recording Circuit Too (B): Equip your first Enhancement Module.
Gunpla Can Be Enjoyed in Many Ways (B): Unlock 50 Emblems.
Gunpla are Constantly Evolving (B): Unlock 100 Emblems.
This Machine is Dyed in Your Colors (S): Unlock 150 Emblems.
Not Equipping a Carried Item is Meaningless (B): Buy an item from the Shop.
Natural Coordinator (B): Buy a Normal Suit Avatar.
Beautiful Box Art (B): Buy a Gunpla from the Shop.
HG Box Tower (B): Buy 10 High Grades from the Shop.
MG Box Mountain (B): Buy 10 Master Grades from the Shop.
You're Master Grade! (B): Create a Gunpla with MG Head, Body, Arms, Legs, and Backpack.
High Breaker (B): Destroy 1000 1/144-scale enemies.
Master Breaker (B): Destroy 200 1/100-scale enemies.
Perfect Breaker (B): Destroy 50 1/60-scale enemies.
Parts Out Breaker (B): Destroy 1000 enemies with parts missing.
There Are Still Bases I Want to Protect (B): Clear a Defend or Multi-Defend mission with 75% or more Health remaining on the defense target.
Honestly, there's only really one thing I'd consider a spoiler in the entire list:
Spoiler
The Devil Gundam being a boss, presumably the final boss.

Mimeblade

Seems like the trophy list is nearly identical to the last game's given a few minor changes.
ragnaroc

Xenosynth wrote:Actually, the credit list had everything we had and more (Like the Blue Destiny unit 2 and 3, the Rising Gundam, etc). If you count the individual entries in the credits and our individual front page entries (That is, counting the Gundam Mk II 4 times (Aeug/Vulcan Pod/Titans/Titans Vulcan Pod), they both end up being 172.
Hmm, well then I stand corrected. I don't know how it was with the first game, but I wonder if there will be any units in the game that we won't know about before hand.
AmuroNT1

Planning on doing a session Thursday at 10PM; hopefully it'll actually get recorded this time, and hopefully I've ironed out the problems with multi-streaming too.

Xenosynth

Hrm...:

Axe Break (B): Earn the Ace Point award "Axe Break" by using an Axe-type weapon to destroy an enemy's shield.

I guess that means shields ARE still breakable and maybe their stats are not displayed on the normal stats anymore? Or maybe only player shields are unbreakable?

and...
Burst Collector (S): Unlock all Burst Actions.

So... another new element that hasn't had news?

So the trophies DO reveal a few things. Burst Actions and Advanced Awakening being the main ones.
InjuredPelican

So any chance you guys noticed any more Turn A MS in the list in the recent PV? I was hoping SUMO and/or Kapool might make it in too, but its not looking likely.
"And so I fight for the Moonrace. However, I am also fighting for the Earthrace! I fight against anyone who does not cherish their people's lives! No matter who they are, I will fight against them!"
-Loran Cehack
Xenosynth

Sadly not. Just Turn A and Turn X, front page is completely updated now.
InjuredPelican

Xenosynth wrote:Sadly not. Just Turn A and Turn X, front page is completely updated now.
Thanks for letting me know at least. I really wanted Corin Nander's rocket punch! Oh well, its a great roster anyways.
"And so I fight for the Moonrace. However, I am also fighting for the Earthrace! I fight against anyone who does not cherish their people's lives! No matter who they are, I will fight against them!"
-Loran Cehack