SRW OG Saga Masou Kishin F: Coffin of the End

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Shinji103
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship: Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks

SRW OG Saga Masou Kishin F: Coffin of the End

The last chapter of the Lord of the Elemental
http://gematsu.com/2014/05/masou-kishin ... ystation-3

http://i.imgur.com/5Fb7QKY.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/AuHBH9D.jpg

And holy hell, what's she doing here?!
http://i.imgur.com/cirtwZY.jpg

So then when the heck does this game take place in relation to 2nd OG then?! For some reason I always suspected that wasn't the last we'd seen of her but, what the heck?!

Anyway, hopefully they've been waiting until after this game to do 3rd OG, like they held off on 2nd OG until after they released Masou Kishin 1 and 2.
RyuseiDateSRX

Re: SRW OG Saga Masou Kishin F: Coffin of the End

I wonder when the main OG games will finally take place after the second Masou Kishin or this one.
Raikoh

There's an official timeline that Banpresto's released, fitting all of the games up to 2nd OG onto a timeline (and outside of The Lord of Elemental, I think all of the Masou Kishin games are direct sequels).

New characters look interesting, probably because their art styles sorta clash with the rest of the cast.

And Amara! I love the Galilnagant and I love Ikezawa's hot-blooded roars. I welcome the Huckebein Killer with open arms.
THE WORLD IS NOT SQUARE
Shinji103

.......so Amara has amnesia too? This is getting a little overused now. And apparently she's been added to Shu's harem..... ^^b
AmuroNT1

Maybe people get amnesia when they transition from Earth to La Gias, I dunno.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Shinji103

Calubin_175

Does that mean our favourite Masoukis won't make an appearance? They have now been replaced with a cast of less fantasy looking mechs.
Raikoh

Possibly. I'd assume that they wouldn't cut out Masaki's group so easily, though. Just that they wouldn't be the main focus for most of the game, busy recovering and repairing the Elemental Lords and stuff.

Unless they're being extra certain that when they say, "finale" it is DEFINITIVELY a finale and are going for an old fashioned Kill 'Em All or something.
THE WORLD IS NOT SQUARE
Shinji103

You guys are thinking way too much about this. The 3rd SRW OG trailer didn't show much of several characters of the game beyond the new introductions and yet they were still part of the main focus.

What they're probably doing here is focusing on the new stuff in this game; Tutti getting a Masouki to replace the Gaddess, Amara appearing in La Gias, etc. We don't need a trailer and magazine article focusing on characters/mecha that have been around for several games already, and who we know will be in the game regardless, when there's a bunch of new things to introduce and give previews of.

And do remember that the PV shows Masaki/Cybuster first thing in the PV, as well as prominently on all the covers, and focuses on the Cybuster stuff in the bonuses.
Omega

I admit to this being pure speculation... but regarding Amara's amnesia... what if the cause isn't simply going to La Gias? (By that, I mean, what if Euzeth blasting the crap out of her in 2nd OG's true ending final stage is the cause of her amnesia?)

also, official site is up.

Masou Kishin F: Coffin of the End Site
Omega

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201406/19055285.html <-- More characters for Masou Kishin F

Legerior AR is apparently a mass-production mech, as the mechanic girl also uses one.

The other mech reminds me of the Volkruss Cult mecha...

Fang makes a comeback, as does... Who is Galguardia's Pilot? o_o