Gundam Vs. Series Discussion Topic

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
InjuredPelican

Re: Gundam Vs. Series Discussion Topic

I had no idea that the game added base form GP01! Wow. I actually like that version better, but they should have made it a separate unit as a 1500 cost. Goodness knows they need more suits in that category. So can GP01 change freely between forms? Cause that's what it looked like in a video I just looked up.
"And so I fight for the Moonrace. However, I am also fighting for the Earthrace! I fight against anyone who does not cherish their people's lives! No matter who they are, I will fight against them!"
-Loran Cehack
Xenosynth

Nah, it comes back after death as GP01FB, which is why it's not that great. In most situations the team comp will be 3k/2k, so he HAS to die second or else he'd be really overcosting his partner. But that means that when he does come back as the Full Vernier, Kou is overcost and has to play defensively. So basically he starts off bad, has to die to come back better, but no matter the situation he is in the situation is bad.

A lot of these ideas work better as 1v1 ideas but Gundam is a 2v2 game so really a lot of these things don't work out.
InjuredPelican

Sigh.... I know they want to make unique units to mix things up, but it would be nice if they also remembered to make things competitively viable. Kapool tag team is a great example of a cool idea not actually working well for any practical purposes. And them insisting on Epyon with no Virgo defensive abilities was absurd too.
"And so I fight for the Moonrace. However, I am also fighting for the Earthrace! I fight against anyone who does not cherish their people's lives! No matter who they are, I will fight against them!"
-Loran Cehack
yukigono

Xenosynth wrote:Nah, it comes back after death as GP01FB, which is why it's not that great. In most situations the team comp will be 3k/2k, so he HAS to die second or else he'd be really overcosting his partner. But that means that when he does come back as the Full Vernier, Kou is overcost and has to play defensively. So basically he starts off bad, has to die to come back better, but no matter the situation he is in the situation is bad.

A lot of these ideas work better as 1v1 ideas but Gundam is a 2v2 game so really a lot of these things don't work out.
I just watched a Maxi Boost video of GP01, and it was clearly able to switch to FB when the 100 counter was full, so...
domino

Indeed, here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5tZPlbCdQ

I think the GP01 in its base form has gameplay similar to Blue Destiny so maybe the griping has been by picky players.
Xenosynth

Huh. I thought it always went back to the original mechanic, I didn't realize it was a mode change now. It's still dumb though.

http://exvsrank.ninja-x.jp/exvsmb_20.html

It lacks the same tools as the Blue Destiny, there's a reason it's in the C tier set of suits though, vs BD which is higher, which, I know tiers only really matter at higher levels of play but simultaneously there are reasons for it. There are situations where C Tiers literally can't do anything against higher ones (Such as, in FB, how if someone knows how to competently play Banshee Norn, it can literally counter and attack faster than anything Epyon has, and it'd be nigh impossible barring partner interference for an epyon and banshee norn player of equal skill to have an equal match.) But tiers aren't set by 'picky players,' it's done by analyzing mostly their win/loss record and their general movesets/tools.

Another reason GP01 might be so low is that its machinegun is not as good as BD-1's and well, due to the universal tracking nerf for ranged weapons in Maxi, it just is kinda something you fire that can't hit someone that uses their boost conservatively. Either way though, something doesn't end up in C unless it's realllllly bad. A and B are generally all okay, but S and C indicate either something is REALLY GOOD or REALLY BAD about the suit.
balofo

Marasai/Gathbeley PV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIufTmejtEY

Bamco, please announce Force. Time for a new engine, since Maxi is already becoming a SD G Gen in terms of units.
domino

Seems that Jerid can switch between the two suits infinitely....that's wierd. I'm not sure why the Marasai was seen as a necessary addition. Both suits seem focused on ranged attacks

Still better than getting the Bound-Doc which would've at best been a Zeong clone
AmuroNT1

Whole bunch of news today.

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201507/10082878.html
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201507/10082642.html

Nightingale is, as we knew, being added to Maxi. It hasn't been scaled down AT ALL, meaning it's XBOX HUEG: http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/082/8 ... d9f0ca.jpg
Spoiler
a: Mega Beam Rifle
High-power beam shots like Zeta's HML

CSa: Mega Beam Rifle (Spread)
Fairly self-explanatory.

b: Beam Tomahawk

CSb: Psyco Doga Assist
Functions like Sazabi's assist, following Nightingale around and firing its beam rifle when you use the Mega Rifle.

ab: Funnels
Pressing a while the Funnels are out will apparently make them fire wherever they are, like the Zeong's wired arms.

ac: Mega Beam Rifle (Gerobi)/Mega Particle Cannon (Spread)
n.ac fires the Gerobi, which is directable; 8/4/6/2ac fires the spread chest cannon.

bc: Beam Tomahawk
A rush attack with the Beam Tomahawk that has different follow-ups:
-a: Fires the Mega Rifle several times.
-b: Launches its shield-mounted micromissiles.
-bc: Grabs the enemy and blasts them point-blank with the torso MPC.

EX: The Light of the Purge
Lines up the Funnels and fires Gerobi from them, then fires a Gerobi from the Mega Rifle.
And secondly, we're getting - you guessed it - ANOTHER SETSUNA! The other new unlock for Maxi is the 00 Qan[T] Full Saber, and we're hoping this is the last one before they announce Maxi for home consoles.
Spoiler
a: GN Gunblade (Gun Mode)
Standard BR.

a (while facing away from enemy): GN Gunblade (Gun Mode)
Fires both Gunblades, one in each hand.

CSa: GN Sword IV Full Saber (Launcher Mode)
A high-powered shot.

b: GN Sword IV Full Saber (Full Saber Mode)

ab: GN Katar & GN Gunblade (Throw)
Looks to perform like Avalanche Exia's CSa.

ac: GN Sword II Rifle Mode (Wide Cutter Particle Beam/Gerobi)
Varies depending on input:
-n.ac: Wide Cutter; fires an arrowhead-shaped blast.
-8/4/6/2ac: Fires a Gerobi.

bc: Full Saber Attack
Rushing melee attack; varies depending on input:
-n.bc: A two-swords attack with the GN Sword IV Full Saber and GN Buster Sword.
-8bc: A low-angle attack using the GN Sword IV Full Saber.
4/6bc: Approaches the enemy in an orbital movement and attacks with the GN Sword IV Full Saber.
2bc: Charges forward using the GN Sword Bits' shield formation and attacks with the GN Sword IV Full Saber.

EX: Cutting Through Space
Launches the opponent with an uppercut slash, then performs a quantumized melee combo
Meanwhile, a third round of new DLC has been announced for Full Boost: Perfect Gundam, Tallgeese II, Astray Red Dragon, and 00 Seven Swords/G, each 476 yen (about $5 US) and coming out on July 22nd. Also coming is a new Navi, Sthesia in a blue swimsuit, for 286 yen.

Finally, the annual Summer campaign has announced some new package deals for older DLC.

Universal Century Set 1 (1904 yen)
-MS: Matsunaga's HM Zaku, Gundam [G], Gato's Gelgoog, Doan's Zaku II, V Gundam Hexa, Re-GZ
-Gauges: Principality of Zeon, Federation (Blue), Zeon (Damaged), Federation (Damaged), Banshee, Anaheim Electronics

Universal Century Set 2 (1904 yen)
-MS: Kamille's Mk-II, Haman's Acguy, Roux's Zeta, Zeta Zaku, Elle's Mk-II, Banshee Norn
-Gauge: AEUG, First Neo Zeon (Pink), First Neo Zeon (Red), Titans, League Militaire

Gundam SEED Set (1332 yen)
-MS: Lunamaria's Impulse, Waltfeld's Gaia, Gold Frame Amatsu Mina, Strike Rouge Ootori
-Gauge: ZAFT Uniform (Army), SEED (Suits Color), Gold Frame Amatsu, SEED (Kira)

Another Gundam Set (1617 yen)
-MS: Quatre's Wing Zero, GN-X III, Silver SUMO, Altron, Gundam X
-Gauge: ZERO System, A-LAWS, Dianna Counter, Preventer, Moon

Unit + 3 Gauge Sets (all 381 yen each)
-Matsunaga's HM Zaku + Principality of Zeon, Zeon (Blue), Zeon (Damaged)
-Quatre's Wing Zero + Preventer, ZERO System, Feather
-Kamille's Mk-II + AEUG, Titans, Anaheim Electronics
-Lunamaria's Impulse + ZAFT Uniform (Army), ZAFT Uniform (FAITH), SEED (Suits Color)
-GN-X III + A-LAWS, A-LAWS Ver.FB, Veda
-Haman's Acguy + First Neo Zeon (Pink), First Neo Zeon (Red), Principality of Zeon
-Roux's Zeta + AEUG, First Neo Zeon (Red), Anaheim Electronics
-Gundam [G] + Earth Federation, Federation (Blue), Federation (Damaged)
-Zeta Zaku + AEUG, Titans, Federation (Blue Damaged)
-Silver SUMO + Turn A Drawing, Dianna Counter, Moonlight Butterfly (Green)
-Waltfeld's Gaia + ZAFT Uniform (Army), Phantom Pain, Alliance (Navy)
-Elle's Mk-II + AEUG, Titans, First Neo Zeon (Pink)
-V Gundam Hexa + League Militaire, Zanscare, Extreme Gundam (Blue)
-Gato's Gelgoog + Principality of Zeon, Zeon (Damaged), Zeon (Blue)
-Doan's Zaku II + Principality of Zeon, Zeon (Red), Char
-Gundam X + D.O.M.E., Moon, Brothers
-Banshee Norn + Banshee, Sleeves (Green), Anaheim Electronics
-Re-GZ + Federation (Navy), Federation (Damaged Blue), Hi-Nu
-Strike Rouge Ootori + SEED (Kira), SEED (Suits Color), Alliance (Pink)
-Gold Frame Amatsu Mina + Red Frame, Serpent Tail, Gold Frame Amatsu
-Altron + Preventer, Heavyarms, ZERO System

Navigator 5-Packs (all 1000 yen each)
-Aina, Haman, Puru, Micott, Audrey
-Cecily, Kathejina, Tifa, Relena, Dianna
-Mirialia, Lacus, Flay, Feldt, Nena
-Meyrin, Meer, Lunamaria, Sumeragi, Milena

Alternate Costume 6-Packs (all 868 yen each)
-Christina (Flight Jacket), Bernie (Normal Suit), Ez8 Shiro (Field Uniform), Norris (Zeon Uniform), GP01 Kou (Torrington Uniform), GP02 Gato (EFF Lieutenant)
-Zeta Kamille (AEUG Uniform), Quattro (Normal Suit), The-O Scirocco (Black Titans Uniform), Emma (AEUG Uniform), Judau (Normal Suit), Qubeley Haman (Normal Suit)
-Hi-Nu Amuro (Normal Suit), Sazabi Char (Neo Zeon Uniform), Barnarge (Anaheim Jacket), Kshatriya Marida (Coat), Banshee Marida (Neo Zeon Uniform), Angelo (Neo Zeon Uniform)
-Kincade (Uniform), V2 Usso (Civilian Clothes), Kathejina (Zanscare Uniform), Garrod & Tifa (Normal Suits), Loran (Laura Rolla Dress), Harry (Uniform)
-Domon (Cloak), Sai Saici (Normal Clothes), Master Asia (Cloak), Schwartz (Normal Clothes), WZ Heero (St. Gabriel Uniform), TG3 Zechs (Jacket)
-00 Setsuna (CB Uniform), Mr. Bushido (Pilot Suit), Saachez (Gary Biggagi Suit), Neil Lockon (Clothes + Eyepatch), Ribbons (Ribbons Clothing), Nena (Undersuit)
-Rau (ZAFT Uniform), S-F Kira (Civilian Clothing), Athrun (Orb Uniform), Destiny Shinn (ZAFT Uniform), ZAKU Lunamaria (ZAFT Uniform), Stella (OMNI Uniform)

Sthesia Base Set (333 yen): Sthesia Navigator + Private Model (Blue) and Private Model (Pink) costumes

Sthesia Costume Sets (572 yen each):
-Swim Model, Resort Model, Vacation Model
-Santa Model, Santa Model (Black), Santa Model (White)

Game + Unicorn Item Set (3800 yen):
DL version of Full Boost, Audrey Navigator, Barnarge (Anaheim Jacket) Costume, Unicorn Gauge
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
balofo

Leak was true after all!
Summer Festival unlocks:
-7/28 Virtue
-8/4 Vigna Gina II
-8/11 Nightingale
-8/18 Aegis&Bojarnon
-8/25 Qanta Full Saber

-new stage added: Orbital Elevator Tour

Adjustments for: Doan's Zaku, Strike Freedom, Sandrock, Gedlav, AGE-3, Hi-Nu and Strike

-8/18 new Branch Battle Course E with a new boss and the true final boss of the game
Crossbone finally getting a MS that's not a F97! Still no villain though since Giri was an ally in Steel 7.

BTW gundam.info confirmed we're getting a new final boss for Maxi. Dystopia Phase incoming.

The 1.09 update surely will have another 4 DLC for FB.

They also got a thing wrong for the Full Saber: they mixed the effects of the Launcher and High Output Modes. Launcher should be the gerobi while the High Output should be the knockdown beam shot
AmuroNT1

...Why would they include the Borjarnon?

I'm also jazzed at the idea of the Vigna Ghina II, because I've always been fond of the Quavarze. I do wonder if they could have included the Cornix, but its main gimmick was that crazy variable-geometry dodging and I'm not sure how they could implement that in ExVs's game engine.
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

balofo

Yep I was rooting for either Mahiroo or Bandit since there's nothing else left for Turn A.

Cornix will come someday, I hope so.
balofo

Poster with Dystopia Phase, Nightingale, Perfect Gundam and Full Saber

http://i.imgur.com/Mg9SRyq.jpg

Leak was only partially true...
domino

Darn

I wanted to see Virtue in action
AmuroNT1

So in preparation for this week's batch of DLC, as usual, here's my rundown of the units' abilities. I will note that the finer details of the Perfect Gundam's moveset are currently unknown because it doesn't actually hit Maxi until the same day as the FB DLC (the 22nd), so I'll edit that in once we have information.

EDIT 7/22: Now that the DLC is actually out, I've amended the post with corrections where needed.

PF-78-1 Perfect Gundam
Spoiler
Pilot: Shiro Kyoda
Cost: 2000
HP: 640

Main (): Double Beam Gun
Standard BR.

Main Charge (Hold ): Double Beam Gun (High Output)
The Perfect Gundam fires a high-power version of the Double Beam Gun. Causes 1-hit down.

Melee Charge (Hold ): Sensor Eye (Deploy)
The Perfect Gundam deploys its Sensor Eye antenna, increasing Red Lock range. The effect lasts until hit by an attack.

Sub (R1): Shoulder Rocket Cannon (Squirt Gun/Solid Shells)
Attack varies depending on input
-Any Direction except Back: Fires the cannon's squirt gun. Can be swept (even after pressing R1) and causes stagger.
-Back: Fires a solid shell. Travels in an arcing path.

Special Shooting (L2): Shoulder Rocket Cannon (High Output Beam)
Fires a Gerobi from the Shoulder Cannon. Causes an explosion when it hits terrain (not enemies).

Special Melee (R2): Mine Scattering Unit (Throw)
Throw three mines. Acts like Ridden's Zaku's Cracker attack, causing Fire Stun on hit. Can alter the throwing angle by holding any direction while performing the move. Can cancel from Sub into this move.

Melee:

N△△△: Diagonal Slash > Reverse Diagonal Slash > Diagonal Slash
N: Diagonal Slash > Grab, Punt, & Head Ram
N△△: Diagonal Slash > Reverse Diagonal Slash > Grab, Punt, & Head Ram
N: Diagonal Slash > Spring-Loaded Rocket Punch
N△△: Diagonal Slash > Reverse Diagonal Slash > Spring-Loaded Rocket Punch

△△: Left Punch > Drop Kick

←/→△△△: Diagonal Slash > Left-Handed Slash > Two-Swords Hurricane Slash
←/→: Diagonal Slash > Grab, Punt, & Head Ram
←/→△△: Diagonal Slash > Left-Handed Slash > Grab, Punt, & Head Ram
←/→: Diagonal Slash > Spring-Loaded Rocket Punch
←/→△△: Diagonal Slash > Left-Handed Slash > Spring-Loaded Rocket Punch

: Melee Counter (causes bound)

BD↑: Stab & Punt

Burst Attack (R3): I Am Champion!
The Perfect Gundam slashes with its beam saber, then follows up with a wind-up punch, and finally does a guts pose.
OZ-00MS2 Tallgeese II
Spoiler
Pilot: Treize Khushrenada
Cost: 2500
HP: 720

Main (): Dobergun
More damaging and larger bullet than standard BRs, but comparable reload time. Because it shares ammo with the Sub-Weapon, you can run out of ammo quickly if you're not careful.

Main Charge (Hold ): Dobergun (Solid Shell)
Halts movement and fires a solid shot from the Dobergun. Fires faster than the beam version and can be used to cover your landings.

Sub (R1): Dobergun (Moving Shot)
Performs a Super Vernier dash and fires a Dobergun shot at the end of the boost. Shares ammo with the Main version. Can't be used when out of boost.

Special Shooting (L2): Wing Gundam Assist
Lady Une appears in the Wing Gundam and attacks; attack varies depending on input
-Neutral: Wing appears in Bird Mode and flies forwards while firing three shots from the Buster Rifle.
-Any Direction: Wing charges the enemy and slashes with its beam saber, causing stun on hit.

Special Melee (R2): Super Vernier (Output Change)
When activated, Tallgeese II enters Super Vernier mode, during which time it gains the Super Vernier ability like Tallgeese III. Runs off of a 100-count timer.

Special Melee (R2) during Super Vernier: Super Vernier (Downwards)
Tallgeese II boosts downwards while spinning.

Forward Special Melee (↑R2) during Super Vernier: Super Vernier (Upwards)
Tallgeese II boosts upwards while spinning.

Melee:

N△△△△: Beam Saber (4 hits) (last hit causes bound)

△△: Thrust > Shield Bash

←/→△△△: Sweep Slash > Sweep Slash > Dodge Around & Stab

: Melee Counter (Uppercut Slash)

BD↑△△△△: Flash Cut x4

Burst Attack (R3): "Go ahead and fire!"
Wing Gundam appears and pushes Tallgeese II out of the way as Libra's main cannon fires down into the map, causing a large explosion when it hits the ground.
MBF-P02 Gundam Astray Red Dragon
Spoiler
Pilot: Lowe Guele & 8 (Hachi)
Cost: 2500
HP: 750

Main (): Caledfwlch G-Mode
Standard BR, good damage for a 2500

Main () while facing away: Caledfwlch G-Mode (Back Shot)
Fires shots from the two Caledfwlches mounted on the Flight Unit; functions like Reborns and Kshatriya's backwards Mains.

Main Charge (Hold ): Gerbera Straight (Throw)
Throws the Gerbera Straight. Functions like the version used by the basic Red Frame.

Sub (R1): Caledfwlch (Beam Saber Sweep)
Creates two giant beam sabers from the back-mounted Caledfwlches facing forwards, then sweeps them outwards. The initial hit causes stun. This attack penetrates shooting-based barriers like Qan[T] and Nu's, but not melee-blocking barriers like Cherudim's shield bits.

Special Shooting (L2): Caledfwlch (Mirage Colloid Particle Scatter)
Emits MC particles from the Caledfwlches and rushes in a direction (determined by input). Has follow-up attacks:
-Main (): Jumping Horizontal Slash
-Sub (R1): Vital Strike > Flash Cut > Sheathe & Explosion

Melee:

N△△△△: Diagonal Slash > Right Sweep > Left sweep > Left Axe Kick & Uppercut Slash
N: Diagonal Slash > Caledfwlch G-Mode
N△△: Diagonal Slash > Right Sweep > Caledfwlch G-Mode
N△△△: Diagonal Slash > Right Sweep > Left sweep > Caledfwlch G-Mode
N: Diagonal Slash > Flash Cut
N△△: Diagonal Slash > Right Sweep > Flash Cut
N△△△: Diagonal Slash > Right Sweep > Left sweep > Flash Cut
N△△△: Diagonal Slash > Right Sweep > Left sweep > Horizontal Slash & Whirlwind Rage Slash

△△△: Multi-Thrust > Slash > Uppercut Slash
△△: Multi-Thrust > Slash > Caledfwlch G-Mode
△△: Multi-Thrust > Slash > Flash Cut

←/→△△△: Right Sweep > Left Backhand Sweep > Double Side Aerial Slap Down
←/→: Right Sweep > Caledfwlch G-Mode
←/→△△: Right Sweep > Left Backhand Sweep > Caledfwlch G-Mode
←/→: Right Sweep > Flash Cut
←/→△△: Right Sweep > Left Backhand Sweep > Flash Cut

: Melee Counter (Multi-Stab > Double Stab > Horizontal Slash)

BD↑△△△△: Flash Cut > Twin Lancer Spin Slash > Flash Cut > Stab > Flying Slash

Special Melee (R2): "This is super cool!"
Astray RD performs an uppercut slash; if it connects, it poses and the Ddraig Head activates, putting it in a 100-count super mode akin to Crossbone X3's Limiter Release.
If used while Limiter Release is already active, Red Dragon performs an uppercut slash, then slaps the enemy down and poses, re-upping the Limiter Release effect.

Special Melee (R2) during Ddraig Head: Uppercut Slash & Slam Down

Burst Attack (R3): Limiter Full Release Attack! & Red Impact
Astray RD performs a flash cut with one Caledfwlch, which explodes afterwards, then chases them into the air and slashes with the second Caledfwlch, which also explodes (along with the Flight Unit) and ends the combo with a one-two punch.

Back Burst Attack (↓R3): Caledfwlch G-Mode (Maximum Output)
Astray RD fires Gerobi beams from its handheld and back-mounted Caledfwlches.
GN-0000GNHW/7SG 00 Gundam Seven Swords/G
Spoiler
Pilot: Setsuna F. Seiei
Cost: 3000
HP: 700

Main (): GN Sword II Blaster
Fires a beam from the GN Sword II, comparable to Wing Zero EW's Main but with better muzzle correction at short to mid-range.

Main Charge (Hold ): GN Sword II Long (Rifle Mode)
Fires a V-shaped cutter beam from the GN Sword II Long. Multi-hit, allowing it to rip through defenses like ABC mantles, Full Cloth, God Shadow and defensive assists easily.

Sub (R1): GN Katar (Combined Throw/Throw)
-Neutral/Forward/Back: Throws the katars in their combined mode, functioning like a boomerang. Causes stun on hit.
-Side: Throws the katars separately in a V-shape, like the Avalanche Exia's Sub-Weapon. Also causes stun on hit.

Special Shooting (L2): Gundam Dynames Repair Assist
Summons Lyle in the Dynames Repair. Attack varies depending on input
-Neutral: Fires a sniper shot from the GN Sniper Rifle. Functions like Dynames' Charge Shot.
-Any Direction: Fires two salvos of four GN Missiles. Functions like Dynames' missiles.

Melee:

N△△△△: Buster Sword Diagonal Slash > Reverse Diagonal Slash > Right Sweep > Uppercut Slash
N△△△: Buster Sword Diagonal Slash > Uppercut Slash > Horizontal Sweep > Spinning Flash Cut

△△△: GN Sword II Long Thrust > Left Sweep > Reverse Diagonal Slash
R2: GN Sword II Long Thrust > Right Sweep, Flash Cut & Explosion
△△R2: GN Sword II Long Thrust > Left Sweep > Right Sweep, Flash Cut & Explosion

←/→△△△: Beam Saber Left Sweep > Left Uppercut Slash > Right Sweep
←/→△△↑: Beam Saber Left Sweep > Left Uppercut Slash > Kick Combo (5 hit)
←/→□□: Beam Saber Left Sweep > Saber Throw > Blaster Shot (causes explosion)
←/→△△□□: Beam Saber Left Sweep > Left Uppercut Slash > Saber Throw > Blaster Shot (causes explosion)

: GN Sword II Short (Anchor Launch)

BD↑△△△: Buster Sword Flash Cut > Flash Cut > Flash Cut
BD↑△△△△△△: Buster Sword Flash Cut > Flash Cut > Flash Cut > Diagonal Slash > Reverse Diagonal Slash > Flash Cut (only usable during EX Burst)

Special Melee (R2): GN Buster Sword II (GN Field/Sword Mode)
-Neutral: Activates the GN Field, providing 360° protection for as long as the button is held. Cannot perform any other actions while shielding.
-Forward/Back: Leaps into the air and performs a falling slash.
-Side: Boosts to the left/right (depending on input), then performs a rushing stab.

Burst Attack (R3): Seven Swords Combination
The 00 Gundam performs a 10-hit beatdown combo using all of its swords.

Back Burst Attack (↓R3): GN Sword II Blaster (Long-Range Snipe)
The 00 Gundam activates Transam and fires a single high-powered sniper shot with infinite range.

AmuroNT1

If anyone really cares, my personal thoughts on the new four...

Perfect Gundam: This guy's pretty unusual, but definitely slants towards range thanks to his Sensor Eye and variety of Shoulder Cannon attacks. The fact that it's a Gunpla allows for some unorthodox gimmicks like the squirt gun and spring-loaded rocket punches in its melee strings. Takes some getting used to, but not bad.

Tallgeese II: Surprise of surprises, I love this guy. Despite what you might think considering it'e Treize, this is definitely a ranged unit. His Main and Sub share ammunition, meaning it's very easy to run out of ammo if you don't pay attention. Additionally, the Super Vernier mode runs out pretty quickly. Xenosynth described TG2 as a less technical version of TG3, and I can understand that at least inasmuch as you have to be extremely judicious with your smaller number of tricks, but it's still more than enough.

Astray Red Dragon: Without a doubt the best incarnation of Red Frame in the game. In addition to finally having a decent range game, its various melee tricks are generally more useful than base Red Frame, including a temporary power-up mode akin to X3 and Full Cloth's Limiter Release. Its Sub is very unusual but useful, though it could easily cause collateral damage. All in all a very good close-range fighter.

00 Seven Swords/G: This one is unusual because it's definitely a Setsuna Gundam, but by far has the best ranged moveset of any of them. Its main works like Wing Zero EW's with a Charge Shot similar to the Divider, as well as a Dynames assist. In the meantime, its melee moveset is much simpler and more focused than other Setsunas. The oddest part is its GN field move, which renders you invincible but unable to move or attack. I like it a lot more than the 00 Raiser, but since it's a 3000 I'm still kind of biased against using it.

Overall this is probably the best four-pack out of the new DLC run, but if you had to pick only two out of the four to get, I'd say Tallgeese II and Red Dragon are the best choices unless you're a really big fan of the Perfect or Seven Swords.

InjuredPelican

Gonna get TGII and 00 Seven Swords. I find it somewhat ironic that the 00 Gundam that has swords as its selling point has so many guns/ranged options.
-Loran Cehack
Xenosynth

If only the previous DLC could all be like this one, overall every suit is pretty average which is nice! None are avalanche exia/harute tier, nor are the good suits nearly as overpowered as Norn + FAUC were.

This is also the first pack where I personally picked up every pick because they are so darned fun.

Fun fact: TGII's sub, if used continuously, will have every shot track if the first shot did, even if you go backwards into green-lock. TGII's my personal favorite of the bunch haha.