Hearthstone Edited for Gundam

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
starcolored

Hearthstone Edited for Gundam

I posted these a couple days ago on reddit and it was suggested that I come here.
I made a 44-card set for Blizzard's newish card game Hearthstone based around Gundam. You can see the cards here: http://imgur.com/a/hCKwE#0

Hearthstone itself plays a lot like a simplified version of Magic: The Gathering (and probably the WoW TCG as well) and is pretty accessible; if you want to know about any of the rules, you can ask here or read up on any number of sites, but for now I'll only give an explanation of the abilities that I added that aren't in the actual game:
  • Bombard: Minions with this ability ignore Taunt and are Immune while attacking enemy minions unless the enemy minion has Charge.

Barrier: Minions with this ability are Immune to all damage less than 2.

Newtype: Your minions with this ability are Immune when being attacked by enemy minions without Newtype unless their attack is at least equal to your minion's Health. In other words, they have to be able to kill you in one hit. They can still be damaged when attacking, by the effects of spells, battlecries and so on.

Upgrade: You may choose to destroy the friendly minion written on the card. If you do, subtract the destroyed minion’s remaining health from the new minion’s mana cost.
Right now the content is primarily just 0079 Federation and Zeon with some misc. other OYW stuff thrown in, but I want to both add new factions and expand the existing two when I get a chance. Oh, and I'll note in advance that I need to change the Turn A to have charge and/or taunt.

What's everyone's thoughts? Anything seem too OP? Do the stats/effects feel true to the source material? Anything you think would make a good card? I personally feel like Gundam translates rather well to the Hearthstone format if you ignore the fantasy look and lingo.